Ashkenazi Jews came from four villages in Turkey

>"90 percent of Ashkenazi Jews have links to the ancient villages that sit near ancient Silk Road trade routes"
>Yiddish was devised as a “cryptic trade language,” and was used to gain its creators an advantage in trades along the Silk Roads.

>mfw they've been jewing goys since the start
>mfw 3/4 Jews are literal Kikeroaches

news.nationalpost.com/news/world/ashkenazi-jews-as-well-as-the-yiddish-language-came-from-four-villages-in-northeastern-turkey-study

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/world/ashkenazi-jews-as-well-as-the-yiddish-language-came-from-four-villages-in-northeastern-turkey-study
youtube.com/watch?v=k2oW63XkBhw
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bonus Round: Read the comments, it's all Jews denying their heritage.

>check to kek

Was this already common knowledge?

Lol
Where are your proofs little goy

>news.nationalpost.com/news/world/ashkenazi-jews-as-well-as-the-yiddish-language-came-from-four-villages-in-northeastern-turkey-study

This is already known my son. You are descended of the Khazar empires (i.e. central Asia). You took Judaism as a means of infiltrating the European political sphere.

The Jews that the Romans Killed were genetically different than you guys.

Yiddish is a bastardized version of German though...

In the back of my oven. Why don't you take a closer look?

Sephardic and Arab Jews ftw, ashkies can go fuck themselves. Bunch of Turkick gypsies that stole our identity.

True history of Jews:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2oW63XkBhw

bump

>JEWS ARE TURKROACHES

HOLY SHIT IT MAKES SENSE

>tfw i have kike nose

I don't know user, some of that sounds plausible, until we get near the end. Yiddish is CERTAINLY a Germanic language, NOT a Slavic language, and that is a huge, obvious, indefensible fuckup.

That kind of makes me think the whole thing is probably bullshit, actually.

piss off you fucking t*rkrshit roach

Something you must all take into consideration is that what you commonly call Yiddish isn't the only Yiddish there is nor was.

Basically, since the Jews never did want to integrate (nor could they), they'd learn bits of languages related to where they lived, and would mix it with other stuff including of course semitic concepts.

So today when we say Yiddish we mean "German Yiddish", but there was a Yiddified version of every other language.

obligatory

Welcome to the Club of Merchants.

WTF.....what is the source of that image? What game is that?

civ 5, senpai

>the two most vile races on earth are actually one.

It's like pottery.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

well it's a mod for civ 5 to be more precise

>Jews that the Romans killed were different breed than the white kazars ruling the world today jews
This. The kazars today are even killing the Palestinians who are the genetic remnants of the original Jews.

THE JEWS DON'T LIKE THESE THREADS

>t. glendale

bump

shut it down

There were a lot of jews in these lands though.

It just means that jews settled on Anatolia once.

The khazars theory is extremelly dumb, one stupid goys would believe in that.

Also, not all jews are ashkenazi

So they are roaches that are disguised as rats?

Why not? It was a Jewish empire of converts. You think they just disappeared after the Christian russian kingdom's conquered them? No. They dispersed. Into Europe. To become...Ashkenazi Jude!

The Khazar meme is retarded, but I honestly think there's an actual conspiracy on the fact that no one explores how fucking retarded the idea that they were exiled from the land Canaan by Romans is.

Are posts that talk about that deleted, or is everyone so fucking dumb? It makes no sense. Romans didn't do this with anyone else. Why the fuck would they """"exile"""" a relatively small population from a land that was useless as fuck? What was so special about them that they received this special treatment?

Romans pushed a lot of shit in, in many different ways.
Mostly for the lulz.

> Yiddish

> Created in Anatolia

You do know Yiddish is a germanic language, right?

Same with Egypt, it wasn't a slave based country but somehow they enslaved the jews, when actually the jews are the "forgotten" foreign dynasty that was completely erased from records after being overthrown due to its ruthless and bloody rule.

The Torah was literally written to justify the genocide of the natives of Canaan and to make the jews into victims rather than impoverished despots.

Butthurt?
So called Jews are from Arab or Turk blood. Fucking worst sandnigger tier.

Does this mean Khazar theory is true?

Kikeroaches... It has a ring to it

Also the Hanukkah retardation. The Greeks supposedly outlawed Judaism, and the poor Jews were prosecuted to the point that the bad Pagans* left them with no candles. But YHW made a miracle and their candles lasted for days and Alexander the Great got BTFO.

Funny thing is the Greeks never outlawed any religions. In fact, they even adopted foreign Persian and Egyptian Gods in their expanded pantheon. Alexander has a reputation on that. People on lands he conquered loved him because of how resilient he was about letting people maintain their traditions. Except in the case of Jews, I guess. Somehow, he decided to make an exception for them.

*The Greco-Roman religion wasn't even Paganism. It was extremely sophisticated during the Hellenistic and Roman era. Kikes named it Pagan to add stigma to it during the period of early Christianity.

Intelligentsia on jewicide watch

Kikeroaches are thankless bastards.

We literally saved them from the spanish christfags when they ran away, gave them the whole Selanik which was 50% muslim 50% christian, and they still whine about them ebil muslims/orthodox christians

The khazars are more "jew" than a jew, they call themselves zionists, nationalists

>MFW this article is based off of an oxford journal published paper

>MFW page 5 of the research paper they start talking about the Khazar Empire.

>MFW academics are confirming the rise of the Jew with the conversion to Judaism of the Khazar empire.

>MFW we ammo against the JIDF when they claim conspiracy when referring to the Khazar Empire.

>jews are actually turks
>palestinians are actually jews
oyy lmao

gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf html

The OXFORD journal that published the research if you would refer to page 5 huenigger.

>tfw calling them kikeroaches for years

Bullshit, Yiddish is clearly derived from Gerrman

Prior to ww2, Palestinians were viewed as Jews. Thanks to Khazarian infiltration of the mass media, Palestinians have magically appeared to be Muslim.

bump

Yeah this is the part that immediately had me wondering what the fuck.

Another user said that Yiddish is sometimes used as a catch-all term for Jewish variants of existing languages. So the Jews from Eastern Anatolia probably spoke yiddified Turkish, not German Yiddish. I'm somewhat skeptical of that though.

Actually, they address this in the abstract of the paper. You people were literally too lazy to read the abstract of a paper.

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

And turkroaches come from Africa originally so we wuz Jews n sheeit

>not all Jews are Ashkenazi
The only ones that matter are

That's bullshit.

Judeo-spanish is Ladino and it's a Latin language with only a few Hebrew glosses, judeo-arabic has dialects known by their locale (judeo-yemeni for instance) and are again, dialects of Arabic. And yiddish is judeo-german - the language of the 'yiden' or 'jiden' (juden in standard German.)

The Ashkenazim ultimately trace to the Jewish community of ancient Rome. In early CE times they expanded north into north italy and france first, and then into the rhine valley (at the time called Lotharingia.) As what would become German spread against the Latin that would become French and Italian, the Jewish community adopted it as well.

Later the community moved mostly eastward. The Polish/Lithuanian Yids were essential to the Germanization of the east, but that's a story for a later comment.

So what are you citing?

That was just common knowledge for anyone that's brushed up against the subject, but if you want cites try this user.

kek

That's not a citation.

You don't know how to use scholar search?

>inb4 they make claims on Anzu as a fellow Kike

Give a proper link.

anzu is a disgusting roach who cares

Yeah that's why I said I was skeptical of it. Because I've never heard of the word Yiddish used for any language other than German Yiddish. For example, the language of Azerbaijani Jews is called Judeo-Tat, not Azerbaijani Yiddish. But take a look at the abstract of the paper. The authors claim that Yiddish was originally a Slavic language, but was then was reformed and most of the original Slavic vocabulary was replaced by German and Hebrew words.

>here we have prominent evidence for Assnazi Jews being Turkroaches in the greatest study about Assnazi Jews geographical origins.
>b-but this research does not cover other irrelevant links! B-BTFO! PANTS ON FIRE! WE WUZ KEANGS AND SHIT NOT PROTO-OTTOMANLETS

That's just the sort of mix of sense and nonsense you expect from creation scientists.

The claim that yiddish underwent relexification is *almost* a reasonable explanation for a thesis that is otherwise transparent nonsense. But only almost. Because if that were true, yiddish would have a non-Germanic grammar, which is clearly not the case.

Now on top of that, they're using a tool that's also transparent nonsense - the 'GPS.' In order for this thing to be valid, autosomal DNA would have to be properly indicative of ancestry. This is known to be false. This is the same scam as 23&me etc.

So this is all bullshit. Clever bullshit, perhaps, profitable bullshit clearly, but utter bullshit. They prey on ignorance - ignorance of the basic facts of both genetics and statistics.

There's a third bit of clever in this I should mention though - that area IS ancient Ashkenaz, mentioned in the scrolls.

But the thing is, the Rabbis reapplied this word, as they did others, further west for their own purposes. By 1 ad 'ashkenaz' was no longer used in the ancient sense - that region was referred to by different names entirely, and the old name was reapplied to the frankish lands - rome and beyond.

Yeah you're probably right. And yeah using location data to determine ancestry seems like a pretty flawed concept. Like it probably is somewhat accurate, but it can never be used to determine ancestry with complete accuracy.

And yeah you're right about Yiddish grammar being Germanic. I should have been more skeptical.

Just out of curiosity, what's your educational background?

>Yiddish is a cryptic trade language

Nigger, yiddish is low German with hebrew letters and loan words.

>Just because it's written, doesn't make it so

>Something you must all take into consideration is that what you commonly call Yiddish isn't the only Yiddish there is nor was

something you must take into consideration is that those other languages weren't called yiddish, which itself is a name derived from middle german jüdisch by the same rules all other yiddish words are.

also, yiddish has no vocabulary for agriculture or even nature. some village dialect it is.

It is not a Germanic language.
German is the only Germanic language.

>German is the only Germanic language.
itt: dutch, danish etc languages don't exist. nay, not even english.

I studied biology and linguistics primarily, wound up adding some psych and working in psycholinguistics and computer science mostly.

Ignorance.

Yet they're all heavily mixed with neanderthals

>mfw small percentage of Ashkenazi dna

HAHAHA The Eternal Anglo is indeed a Roach....its not even a meme anymore.