How you holding up Sup Forums? Personally, I've been thinking about offing myself for weeks now

How you holding up Sup Forums? Personally, I've been thinking about offing myself for weeks now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QdgCajndgNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PhD is due in 3 months and not even close to being finished.

not until you elect the God King

Are you gonna live stream a video of it?

How old are you

Yeah, that's the plan
PhD in what?
nah, probably will just save up for some carbon monoxide and go quietly

>redditfrog

Get out

Remember that as you lay dying you'll realize that you could overcome all your life's problems except this one.

Fresh out of high school, but I really fucked myself over. I just didn't care about grades or tests. Honestly my life has kinda hit a wall
nice meme faggot

Do it if you want, or you could find a cause worth dying for. It's all meaningless in the end so unless you can find something to ascribe meaning to you might as well do it.

I feel like shooting myself too but it would hurt so bad and I may go to Hell

youtube.com/watch?v=QdgCajndgNw

get over it. harden up.

I've been thinking about just signing up for the armed forces and dying in battle for my nation

>shooting self
Just inhale a shit ton of carbon monoxide senpai

Join the military, preferably a combat position. Die with some glory taking out diaperheads, even though the chance of combat is really slim.

I'm defending my Msc today after one of my datat chapters was rejected from publication (only requirement for passing is that it has to be submitted), and I feel like puking.

>fresh out if highschool
Yeah everyone has that mild depressive phase, just get through it and you'll see it is worth it

I mean fuck if I put the gun to my temple and shot a .40 hollow point would I die instantly or suffer

stick around for the trump parties friend

Been thinking the same thing. If this job doesn't work out I'm out after electing the God Emperor. Trump gave me purpose, gave me hope. I hope he has a cause to fight work and die for when he is in office

you've never seen webms of people shooting themselves? they collapse instantly, no way they're suffering. if you're gonna do it, don't miss ffs. but don't do it

FeelsBadMan
You'd die pretty damn fast, depends on where you stick it.

I'm with you there

Life has really barely started for you bro. You can overcome any mistakes you made; learn from them, gain wisdom, get stronger and move on.

Same shit here, been out of high school for 5 years, had literally less than half possible points from it (19/40) and couldn't get in college. Went full NEET, heavy depression, no gf for 6 years now, but I somehow got a job with a great salary and I'm starting in a few days

I'd say try to hold on for a year or two and see how it goes. If not, welp, godspeed

Suicide seemed appealing until I realized I would never get to twist the knife on the impending failure of neo-liberal dogma. Mocking people as they abandon their delusional world views and becoming what they hate sounds fun.

wait til November

Tried to shoot myself when I was given the rare opportunity to hold a pistol in this country, pulled the trigger, nothing, realised my gangster friend wasn't so gangster, no fucking bullets.

Enjoy severing your optic nerves, going blind and bleeding out in agony

Stop being a bitch boi and get some post secondary education. Upgrade your highschool grades or go get some money, pay for some skill courses like first aid etc.

Failing that just join the military.

Yeah I'm not doing it bc my momma would freak was just wandering incase I ever had to pull it

Yes user , kill yourself , you're so worthless , why not spend an eternity with me
MAGA

T. Lucifer

You really want to miss out on WW3?

I defended mine last month, had a cringeworthy misprint, but aced it

Weird that you would be required to submit to journal

or not-shit, I got a web developers cert with a degree and work for peanuts with no hope of improvement anytime soon.

And I'm 24. But give it a try until age like 27-28 and then think about offing yourself. I've seen random events propel people to great stuff just for being in the right place/time. It's at that age you see yourself aging/decaying mentally and you see how others are better off, so just wait till then at least.

made me kek for the first time in a long time, thanks

I'm okay. Got back in contact with an old friend recently and we're going for drinks soon. The first significant thing to happen in my life in about 2 years.

Life is what you make it lads. I enjoy retro games.

Pretty bad senpai, on SSRIs, still a KV. I'm getting a bit better though, more sociable and going out more. Loads of the men in family have struggled with mental problems, but still, they weren't as pathetic as me.

Still a bit dead inside, but with an interesting job now. I make next to nothing but right now if i were to win the lottery i wouldn't quit.

Tbh I had the same feeling when I graduated high school. 24 now, I probably should've done it. Now I can't because I've reconnected with family members and they'd be sad if I died.

Either way, don't do anything until you've voted for Trump at least.

When does it start Shlomo?

I'm waiting till after the election to see if I so it or not. Just hold on a little ,longer. We need your vote.

Also you'll start noticing that years are going TOO fast, so maybe that motivates you if you know you're underachiever and don't want to be remembered as a nobody.

if you're going to kill yourself can you at least start a happening??? please?

This is a lie, I'm high educated with good job and life just gets worse even if you have money.

If you are prepared to die, you are prepared to die for the good of Mankind.

Harden yourself through your suffering and prepare to die in battle. A war will be coming soon, and we need meat.

Die as a hero and see Valhalla, not alone and crying in a pool of your own shit.

Pretty bored with life. 9-5 job is easy and boring but pays decent. Weekends are just me going to my girlfriend's house and we watch movies or tv. Currently noguns because parents being hoplophobes but they'll soon get an ultimatum of either letting me keep them in the house(I'll compromise and say no ammunition in the house) or I'll move out and find myself an apartment.

I did the same straight after, but then it turned into that weird laugh cry actors try hard to emulate.

What are you good at, or what do you like doing?

You should go to a community college, not to get a degree, just take a bunch of random classes, like photography, welding, etc. things that you can do without a degree, and teach yourself a skill.

I had a rough time my sophmore year of college. My mom cheated on my dad and left my family, then my girlfriend cheated on me, then I found out that my grandpa, wasn't actually my grandpa (my grandma cheated on my grandpa and my mom was the fruit of my grandma cheating). Then the place I worked at went out of business, my dad kicked me out of the house, so I moved in with my uncle. My car's radiator broke and my car was basically unusable. I couldn't focus on school and failed literally every single class. But then a lucky break happened and I got the opportunity to get a job on the other side of the country, I said fuck it, and left my home at 19. I had to borrow money just to buy the gas to drive across the country.

I ended up living there for 4 years, and it changed my life, now I work in the video production field, and wouldn't have changed a thing.

Just find something you like, and take a risk, what's the worst that can happen?

Taking the cyanide pill is not the answer, we must witness these coming days.

>"I've been thinking about offing myself for weeks now."

Holy shit this guy is so edgy, really makes you think doesn't it?

How can you have a job that pays decent but you live with your parents wtf?

I'm really not sure what I want to do, I was decent at programming in highschool, but then again not great.

A lot of young ones do this to save money

hahaha only 2 aussie posters keeping it real

Still going to uni and saving up for a down payment. Parents don't want me to leave and do what my sister did, stay home and save money for a house but I don't want to wait 2-3 years to be able to have funs.

Im waiting to make my decision until November.

>Australia
nice try m8

Smart, avoid renting if you can and spend that money on property instead. Renting is a suckers game.

do it faggot also fuck off to Sup Forums cunt

The Emergence of 'what we would come to call' Protestant theology in the literature of the Middle Ages.

If you ever feel down look at the feminist's beta boyfriends try to justify getting cucked always kek

OK so you don't have a real job that pays adult decent money if you still go to uni

Then just take some classes in community college. You never know what you might find interesting.

Or just try picking up programming again. If you pick something that you TRULY enjoy, it's more likely that you'll be good at it because you have an extra incentive to try hard at it.

Yeah we're white niggers that's why we won't be conquered by islam. All these pussy cunts are finished. Too much empathy will be their end.

Night school. 1-2 courses a semester. It'll take a long time but eventually I'll get there.

I'm alright but sometimes I just get very tired or disinterested and get up and walk away from people in mid conversation to sit on my own somewhere. Or just drive to a nice place in a forest on my own and turn off my phone. I don't know why, it makes me feel better though.

I guess when it stops, it's time to bow out.

I've been in a weird mood lately. I want to talk to people and be social but I find myself hating the groups I start talking too.

I've been going to the gym a lot more often now too which is making me feel better. Should start work and school next month (They're paying for my schooling and paying me to go) so hopefully getting busy will make me feel better.

I thought it might be just because I'm lonely so I got bumble and tinder. I find that those apps makes me feel even more lonely and sad. The amount of girls on it that are just better off dead is insane. Although I did meet this really cute Greek/ Italian girl there. Was suppose to get a coffee with her on Sunday but she got into a car accident and now is in the hospital.

I know that feel, with election year coming around, I can barely talk to any of my liberal "friends" without them starting shit

> Either way, don't do anything until you've voted for Trump at least.

Never change /pol

Since Trump started winning I've been turning my life around.
Got my psychiatrist to work on my meds after admitting I'm far more depressed than I let on. Started working out and losing weight again.
Trump's optimism and attitude are infectious.

>car just shit out on me
>cost to repair is more than car
>still owe on car
>can't pay Insurance because can't get to job
>need insurance to get car totalled out
>job is across town and shifts either start at the beginning or end of the start of bus hours
>3 months from graduation
>GI bill benifits end in 3 months
>need GI Bill to pay rent
>need to start looking for a job in my field
>can't make new job hours because need car to get to job

Eh, I'm alright, might ask my dad to cosign on a personal loan or just bum rides from my gf

Im literally getting back on my feet. Been slowly learning webdev, but my productivity is reaching pre-depression levels (I used to be a fit successful chad). Going to the gym everyday, completely sober (im not alcoholic scum or anything, just doing it for mental health, will get hammered again when im back to being successful), and finished a 1200 page book in two weeks. Eating healthy. This is the longest streak i've had doing productive shit since depression hit. Also im off the pharma antidepressant jew. My only problem is control of sleep.

Going to my grandfathers 50 acre farm in Texas for as long as I fuckin want to help him with my aunt because he just had surgery. Its going to be Heaven on earth. BBQ chicken on the regular, shoot guns, read and code all damn day and help my Westpoint graduated Grandaddy whose redpilled as fuck with my Aunt, who is also redpilled. I live in Commiefornia in the commiest area and im going to a farm 12 miles away from a town of 6k people. Its a culture shock but in a good way. Plus my Aunt is a pseudo webdev, she's gonna keep me under her wing and give me work hopefully while im there. I am too fucking excited. Plus probably once or twice a week we will eat at tasty texas bbq places. The only thing Im concerned with is where i will get exercised. Literally just gonna plan on running and swinging an ax these next two months. Gonna be /comfy/

>Although I did meet this really cute Greek/ Italian girl there. Was suppose to get a coffee with her on Sunday but she got into a car accident and now is in the hospital.

Lmao you fell for the car accident meme? God dude she has you by the balls

It's nice to get away from modern urban dystopia sometimes. Everyone is constantly glued to their phones. I've been going for walks, helped with my depression a lot. I'm naturally introverted anyway and generally dislike social situations, so it helps relax me. Would be nice to have a gf to do it with but that's a pipe dream.

Well I was diagnosed with autism last month at the age of 25. Now I know I can be a real autist for real.

I don't really believe any girls nowadays.

I've found especially at the gym girls seem to be more into me then try to cancel the day of the date. I usually just ignore them from there on.

That does sound comfy. I'd love to do a physical labour job in a rural/forested area, or at least something outdoors. Much better than being cramped up in some office. Don't really care about money so that's maybe something I'll go for in the future.

could not have wasted your life any more user

I dont have enough money for my vacation because my father steals it all eventually, doesnt even pay rent on time. I have no idea what to do. Can't see LDR because of it. Even if I go Ill barely have any spending money. First world problems.

Live frugally for a while, save up some money and travel somewhere.

>not going all out and making White communities
>not learning how to become a true man

You might as well kill yourself, you little cuck bitch...

Yeah very true. I'm just thinking of moving to the countryside soon. Fuck cities and their "nightlife". It's just a universal buzzword for how many places there are to drink shit overpriced beer to help you try and forget about the pricks around you. I'd rather throw a bag on my back, hop on my bike and spend a weekend camping.

>A
>FUCKING
>DIRTY
>FRENCH
>FLAG