Be american

>be american
>get TURKED

Many such cases

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/why-turkish-bodyguards-involved-bloody-d-c-brawl-likely-won-n760926
mobile.twitter.com/VOATurkish/status/864631567972540417/video/1
m.liveleak.com/view?i=164_1441617119&comments=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

always amazes me how blatant and shameless the turks are with their nigger tier behavior. In our capital no less. They did this when they visited DC last march also

Well it's easy to see why Europeans hate them.

The American genocide never happened

What happened?

>DONT TALK TO MUCH YOU BURGER

what happened here

Erodogans bodyguards beat protesters on US soil.

they were kurds, they are not even people nevermind "protestors"

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/why-turkish-bodyguards-involved-bloody-d-c-brawl-likely-won-n760926

ameriblubbers being btfo by based turkbros

Turkey have literally stopped pretending they're not an Islamic dictatorship at this point.

Good post.

lmao they acutally jumped them

mobile.twitter.com/VOATurkish/status/864631567972540417/video/1

I didn't know we had Kurds in America

If history has taught us anything it's that that's the only way to get continuous US support.

>nationalist bodyguards beating retards
>somehow related with islam and dictatorship

solid arguments lad.

unironically blacks here behave better

Get of Sup Forums Erdogan

This

Erdogan's goons literally crossed a police line to attack American citizens. I hope the protesters bring guns next time and shoot when the turkroaches attack.

yeah sure erdogan's bodyguards don't carry guns :^)
sure they are sissies and definetly can't deal with some brown fat armenian americans :^)

I thought the official line was that they were PKK terrorists, not Armenians. Which is it, Turkroach?

The only people who defend Turks online are Turks or Turks living in other nations.

Everyone else realizes they're violent bigoted savages with black hearts.

It's not just the Kurds that hate you. It's the Armenians. And the Germans. And the Brits. And The French. And the Cypricots. And the Iraqis. And the Syrians. etc.

Maybe. Just mabye the problem is the Turks and not everyone around them. Only after realizing that, can Turks stop being such savage despots and join the civilized world.

They hate Armenians just as much as they hate Kurds. They hate everyone they oppress and genocide.

They're working overtime to make the burgers hate them too.

Turks are based

We dont hate anyone really. We depise our old slaves ;)

Good, many Americans are fat/stupid and could use a punch or two.

Hello proxy Turks

you have to go back

Wtf i love erdogan now

All Turks love Erdogan just like all Russians love Putin. Retards have a great affinity for nationalist authoritarian strongmen

No. I always voted for opposition but it was the language protesters understand.

>erdoğan
>nationalist

Erdogan is an islamist

Fat American subhuman

Those are Ukrainians

Islamist nationalist. He wants a new Ottoman Emprie.

>Turkish education

Bring dich um du erbärmlicher Hurensohn

Except that the Ottoman Empire was sophisticated and cultured whereas Erdogan is just a dumb goon

Biste ein Wladimir oder doch eher Ikibey? Geh mal besser nach Hause zu deinen Artgenossen

>hurr let's call Erdogan a dictator and his supporters retards so that I can feel smarter and morally superior to them
Halt einfach dein dreckiges Maul wenn du keine Ahnung hast du deutscher Untermensch.

Classic turk-kurd derby

They dis that shit a month ago in France (Metz) during an AKP meeting

turk=alpha

deal with this fat sissy western faggot

>>hurr let's call Erdogan a dictator and his supporters retards so that I can feel smarter and morally superior to them
I hate western media regarding erdoğan as a dictator but I'm pretty sure an average german citizen is smarter than an average erdoğan supporter

>t.

Germans are worse than maggots. Trust me I live among them.

This
Germans are the most pathetic ones of all
is probably the loser in this video
m.liveleak.com/view?i=164_1441617119&comments=1

Lel no. He wants to stay in charge and thats all. He created his own secular wing we call them pelikancis here. And they took control over his party and started beating islamists. He is too smart to be muslim. He used and abused in islamists with new deals with israel and before that by ditchin aleppo.

Diasporafags like you are the worst posters

>be invited into our capital as honored guests and allies
>chimp out over a few dumb protestors and start kicking them in the head

Why are Turks like this? Don't they have any manners

>tfw no secular turkish gf who likes erdogan for morally and intellectually defensible reasons

>Why are Turks like this? Don't they have any manners

They're extremely racist and Imperialist. Imagine if a bunch of Southerners from the 50's saw blacks protesting.

>for morally and intellectually defensible reasons

Those reasons do not exist. Erdowan supporters like him for two reasons:

1: Braindead nationalism.

2. Islam.

Secular authoritarians tried to supress Islam, and it caused a backlash. Erdowan protects, and nurturs Islam, so they love him. They'd vote in Hitler if he wrapped himself in Islam.

i am atheist and i voted for erdogan. go ahead. tell me which part i belong.

>I voted for a dictator.
>implying you're anything but an easily duped fool

yeah you surely know more about turkish politics than i do. did you learn all of those from strafor :^)

And germans are mamas boys who will vote for their mommy Markel for the 100 time.

Erdogan is a jew just like atatürk.

Turkshits are nothing more than a militarized wing of zionism.

Different person here. Why did you vote for Edrogan?

there's no such thing as "islamist nationalists" they are exact opposites

This is another reason I fucking hate immigrants. If you want to move here you will adapt to the nation, not bring your retarded conflicts here.

Turks are chimps see enjoy your impoverished islamic dictatorship

Bunch of retards here criticising the Turks and telling us how much rest of the world hates us. We got over it after 1071 and living with that for 1000 years.

Is pic related a turk?

he is Kurdish leader of YPG-JKPCLFKC-K-FKPKO-FKFICTKC-C

He looks turkish himself

Based turkbros!

The weak should fear the strong.

bump

Perhaps Turks would have a better worldwide reputation if they did not conduct themselves like animals

Doing Allah's work. Based Turks

turk= wolf = alpha

>estonia

>"We support Turkey in the fight against ISIS and the PKK [Kurdistan Workers' Party]." Trump said. "They'll have "no safe quarter," adding our nations have "shared threats that affect future of dignity and safety for all of our people."
K*rds btfo

If t*rks didn't control the strait that has Russia's balls, we'd have fuck all to do with them.

For the love of Christ I hate the team we're on.

Turkey is a huge shithole anyway, they are sandnigs in denial.
can't wait for them to become another islamic shithole cucked by gulfies.
>UUURRRR DUUUUURRRR FRANCE IS ISLAMIC
in your dreams roaches, your country will be destroyed by yourselves scumbags.

Turkey has no sand neither sand people have this much nationalistic behaviour. And yes france has more islamists than turkey and i heard that they are going to make circumcision mandotary in there. Better prepare your gel.

I just don't understand how you can defend your nation when it's on the verge of annihilating all the progress it has made. This incident in particular is pretty stupid to defend.

Your coastal women are hot as fuck tho

>And yes france has more islamists than turkey
this is why every new djihadists travels to Turkey :^)
stop lying at yourself, your country is an islamic shithole and don't start with your "HAHAHAHA TERROR ATTACKS ON YOUR CUNT" because Turkey is the only country where some autistic retarded make a terrorist attack dressed as Santa.

i thought turks were brown

Fuck t*rks

Jihadists travelled to syria by using turkey. Remaining ones are in jail. All terror attacks ended when we declared state of emergency. It was temporary.

lol at idiots taking sides in this shit
methinks they are worth each other
i am surprised the cops didn't shoot anyone

Thats what kurds got right next to the white house. Imagine what we will do to them 10k kms away :^)
I will volunterily join army btw when the day comes. I will make sure your donkeyfucking friends will experience painful death. Meanwhile you can keep shitposting here

They are not just using Turkey, there are still terrorists cells inside, and Erdogan is an ally of terrorists anyway and influenced by them (AKA Saudis and Qatari).
your country has terror attacks since it's creation anyway, and your statement is just if your don't count the """massive terror attacks""" with a lot of victimes, we perfectly everyday on Turkey there are some freaks who kills one or two people for Islam unlike France.

Srsly turkey I will forgive you if you send more hot coastal women here

Lmao this shit ain't the 60s where cops just shoot crowds of people
They now specialize in shooting people one on one

We had consecutive terror attack for 9 months. And its over. All of them are in jail. Some of gulenist purges werent gulenists but also isis members. I am pretty sure france has way more sleeping cells than we do.
And our first islamic terror experience was in 2004. Way after than civilized world.

One thing I find interesting: Turkey has very few ISIS fighters/domestic ISIS attacks for a gigantic country with huge political turmoil that shared a border with ISIS

a large chunk of mainstream muslims who don't understand politics as much (basically the opposite side of you people) love erdogan and turkey because of erdogan's muslim brotherhood rhetoric. they're kind of like the diaspora turks who love erdogan without question.

"the drum sounds nice from afar"

anyway when ISIS blows up/shoots up places in Turkey, notice how the targets are always either a) tourists b)night clubs or c)kurdish commies. ISIS relies on the sympathy of islamists to sell the caliphate idea. Going all-out on Turkish civilians at random, whom are considered muslim, is a big no-no, and as such harder for them to defend. For the sake of legitimacy they have to keep their targets strategic. That said, they call Erdogan and the Turkish institutions and specifically the army "apostates".

In short, when ISIS launches shit in Turkey it's going to be places where "forbidden" acts (according to Islam) take place or where foreigners are.

Adding to that, wahabbis and salafis are traditionally viewed as the ideologies of treacher in turkish society. Even the far right keeps their distance to them. One reason is history, the other is the fact that Turks are proud and nationalistic regardless of political affiliation, and as such it is not viewed in high regard to behave like an arabized bedouin. Not to mention that Turks have a pretty proud history in the region, and a distinct culture that they do not wish to compromize. The Turkish islamic model is already set and has been so for the last ~1000 years, as such "new shit" (arabic turbo islamism) is neither wanted nor tolerated. Erdogan did manage to bring in a lot of umma and muslim brotherhood sympathy to Turkey though, but i suspect his "rabia" flaunting voters have little to no clue what all that shit really entails.

>voluntarily
>implies he has a choice unless hes loaded, gay, handicapped or is able to delay it due to uni

>proxy

Turks are absolute scum.

Honestly I'm surprised they haven't tried to kill Gulen yet considering he lives out in bumblefuck Pennsylvania

Is mehmet a turkish name or a kurd one? Or both?
I used to hate turks until i met a bunch of kurds, now i understand them better

What are Kurds like

>now i understand them better
t. mehmet Balik

>now i understand them better
You were infected. Run

Retarded, violent, ultra mysoginist (the kind that would make /r9k/ blush), a sense of humor that mostly revolved around farts and rape jokes... except one girl i met on a different occasion, she was blacked though but her nog bf was a bro

Hm so essentially they sound like Turks if they were somehow even more Turkish

bump, good post