youtube.com/watch?v=vTdLjUn6y-0
youtube.com/watch?v=wVQn1h3Rfmk
youtube.com/watch?v=MDOTPxzODL8
s3.amazonaws.com/hark-audio/3d0af358-4823-44c8-8338-629f1f76127e.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vice city

>FF7 was the first final fantasy I played

youtube.com/watch?v=qN2brmXCUA0

Yeah FF7 was pretty good. Not as good as FF5 though. If we got that back in the day with 4 and 6 on the SNES, it would be fondly remembered today like 4, 6, and 7 are.

too much random battles with that shitty music I must have heard it 500 000 000 times fuck that shit, otherwise good game i finished it 2 or 3 times

good series until FF X, possibly removing Auron from the sprawling cancer which succeded.

But.. I can't forget LOD.

youtube.com/watch?v=R_z0WE5QE2s

top 1 ever

Too true on the music aspect. Just started a blind playthrough and jesus is it boring me to death.

FFX would have been decent without the whole "Fuck you dad" meme that Tidus gave off.

youtube.com/watch?v=-BL9lTlpXtU

youtube.com/watch?v=03567r3ZC-o

That Seathe in the backround?

youtube.com/watch?v=vTdLjUn6y-0

Super Metroid and AM2R

quake

no idea

Bingo. REAL Final Fantasy fans prefer 6 or 9.

youtube.com/watch?v=wVQn1h3Rfmk

Eternal Darkness was the shit.

>Blind playthrough

Wait, you mean you're playing it for the first time? How you finding it?

REAL faggots actually care about shit like this

yeah, but i'm more the sonic 3 & knuckles guy. did you play mania?

>types like an nigger
>newfag tier banter
Don't even bother.

yeah

God Tier

>damn right OP

Best game

Maybe I'm just spoiled when it comes to games with good plot and characters, but FF7 characters just feel very cookie cutter and bland. I get more emotion out of Biggs and Wedge.

It's solid but the writing and translation was terrible

You are not a "REAL" Final Fantasy fan. You are just a fan of FiFa 6 or 9 and think that only you can deside. i know guys in my houshold that think the same. and i am realy tired of teaching them how to respect other opinions . ( both of my sons 4 and 6 years old)

youtube.com/watch?v=MDOTPxzODL8

Final Fantasy VII has to be one of the most overrated games of all time.

Agree

Including the restored content mod.

>i
>i'm
>houshold
>deside
Niggers shouldn't be having kids. It's not like they're ever going to be educated, productive members of society.

>FFVII
>Not FFVI
Go play that shit instead. Way better.

Half life anyone ?

Its the community of people who either Hate or Love the title to death that ends up off putting people to the title in the first place. FF7 Community (for and against) are the same kind of people who scare away newcomers to Undertale.

>t. blizzard fanboy faggot

not the guy you're replying to, but just popping in to confirm you're a faggot.

>REAL final fantasy fans?

don't get me wrong, i like the games, but its hardly a badge of honour.

his banter was indistinguishable to yours. but your air of superiority edges it for me and I declare you the limpest wrist in the galaxy.

>Undertale
You can return to reddit if you want to talk about that hipster shit. Also, why are you talking to yourself. Only a nigger would capitalize random words like that.

>t. buttblasted late millenial

How can you not think ff7 is god tier ??? Even if you ignore the story and gameplay its influence alone makes it god tier. It still stands up today and is the most wanted remake of all time.

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

not a single game in this thread come close to this masterpiece.

>not the guy you're replying to
>reddit spacing
Nothing you say could possibly matter, son of single mommy. Let the other men speak for themselves. I had to teach you this just now because daddy obviously abandoned you.

Agreed to all of these. I'll add one to the list.
>Pic related

Secret of mana

The only game that deserves to be in this thread.
>pic very related

No.

It's getting a complete remaster from the ground up. Keeping the original story and whatnot, tho, luckily.

Diablo 2 deserves to be on this list but you're wrong about FF7

I guess that's a fair criticism. I think the story around 7 is much better than the actual characters.

How old are you?

It's secreat of mana that is getting remastered.
Too bad it isn't legend of mana, but at least it is something.

I'm irrelevant years old. Were you planning to play gay pile-on with the other queer because me singling out effeminates raised by single mommy triggered you? You must be, since you decided to make that your first post in the thread.

Thank you for asking. I'm 18 years old and I drive a yellow miata with monster energy stickers all over it and I also vape

good first couple of levels up to the turbo tunnel. After that its balls

weeaboo shit

One of the greatest rpg games ever. So underrated.

Thanks for demonstrating my point. Just because I use a game from recent history, doesn't mean I vouch for it. Its just a simple comparison.

Bewilders me how upset you are. I bet you get upset when someone buys a console too

Anyone played AM2R and the official remake on 3DS that can say which is better?

me and my me-maw used to play this together when i was a little sproutling

anyone remember this one?

>saying things i don't like means the other person is upset
There's that female-brained rationality, hard at work.

Nope.
Tried to play it a month ago : pure shit.

This is a good thread.

Started playing this recently and was surprised how much charm the game has and the music is pretty great. I totally passed this off as garbage when it launched just looking at the box art

posted this yesterday,gonna do it again

8 > 7 in both story and mechanics. Cloud was one of the worst leads in the series and the majority of the characters were mediocre at best with minimal development. Materia was the only good thing about 7.

I see you're one of the wise people who came to the shitposting board for shitposting instead of pretending this is where on-topic conversation happens.

Half life was the best FPS of its time. Doesn't hold up much today however

>my opinions are more important that other's

Legend of Mana don't need no remake. Just played it recently, shit was cash.

Go on...

Undertale is fucking awesome so fuck off faggot

>that other is
Certainly more important than someone who doesn't speak English natively. You don't even belong here tbh.

God Tier absolutely

Thanks for your irrelevant opinion, reddit.

Not even b8 m8. Sorcerous from the future who is really Rinoa > generic faggot with a big sword

So much fun tearing down tree walls on Black forest maps to make sneak attacks

This was good on release, great music, shitty combat system

yeah, ikr; I play it 2/3 time every year, I love this game so much. But it would be cool anyway. HD graphics n shit.

this game was fucking awful

the fuck is wrong with you

s3.amazonaws.com/hark-audio/3d0af358-4823-44c8-8338-629f1f76127e.mp3

dude seriously?? me too!!