Post shitty entitled millennial sports teams

>pic related - these faggots

I hope they not only all collectively suffer career-ending injuries, but the kind of injuries that would affect them for the rest of their lives.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EJvBiGw4pDs
archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/subject/millennial teams/filter/text/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's with this millennial meme?

The bulk of their core is born right in the middle of the millennial area (88-91)

And millennials really are the worst generation we've ever seen.

some casual mad that someone's winning without dunks

Go back to sleep Grandpa

Born in 1999. Sorry we have drive.

If millennials were so great, why are there more millionaires in generation X and the baby boomers?

>tried to post as "the dad"
>failed miserably
>now back to posting as the kid

shoulda thrown the towel desu

>Know-it-all children are already posting on The Chan

>Think they have the impetus to be holier than thou about a previous generation

>we
0/10

Is this a serious question?

The tech bubble. You could be fucktarded and be a billionaire these days. Look out the window if you don't believe me.

You have no idea how much more drive Generation Z has than millenials do.

Most people my age still have hopes and dreams and are willing to do anything to accomplish them. Millennials are burn outs.

Technically a millennial is anyone born from 1981 to 1997. Which is absolutely 98% of Sup Forums so I dont know what the fuck youre talking about.

Btw, youre just a buttphaggot OP. You just can't stand that they win more than whatever team you like. They shoot less 3s than 4 other teams in this league. They don't flop nearly as much as lefag, westbrook, Harden, or any of those other nigs. They literally make BLM cucks angry because its a team of mullatos and nice, white cultured guys who are fairly quiet and reasonable. They obliterate teams with teamwork.

They are the epitome of team basketball.

>Most people my age still have hopes and dreams and are willing to do anything to accomplish them. Millennials are burn outs.

Everyone your age has hopes and dreams

When you're 26 you'll see that you didn't achieve them either. I was motivated as fuck at your age, I had a career path all lined up to be a lawyer, I was meeting all the right people and doing all the right things. Now I'm here, shitposting at 1:00 PM, most of my friends are too, and they went into STEM fields with goals and drive just like you.

How the fuck can you even measure that you fucktard...You can't just claim that and it be true in your peasant brain. You sound like a fucking teenager who thinks hes got it all figured out.

>when millennial teams get BTFO

>tfw there are people on Sup Forums who forgot 9/11

Nevar 5 get

Sounds like you didn't try hard enough to be successful and need constant validation for your shitty life decisions.

How about you stop acting like a fucking victim and do something about it?

By the time I'm 21, I'm off this site and accomplishing big things. This is just a time occupier.

>They literally make BLM cucks angry because its a team of mullatos and nice, white cultured guys who are fairly quiet and reasonable.

You're right. That describes Draymond Green and Kevin Durant to a tee, instead of loudmouth entitled faggots with an opinion.

The fuck out of here.

Give me one situation where they were not correct? The media asks them real questions and they give real answers. Theyre not considered floppers...draymond may occasionally sell a legitimate foul...but certainly not these faggot ass floppers that are ruining the sport.

Harden, Lebron, Westbrook are the fucking worst. Self-serving NBA cancer. Appreciate what the warriors bring to the table.

Ball movement...spot up shooting...and defense. Thats how the Warriors win. Deny it all you want. I dont even know how you could hate that team outside of just being a plain ol butthurt fag.

Here

youtube.com/watch?v=EJvBiGw4pDs

Look at these faggots whining and complaining about KD not getting star treatment in OKC.

The Warriors are killing basketball and everyone aside from the millennial fanbase that they have want to admit it because they want to find heroes they can relate to make up for their own shortcomings in life.

They can't handle being Alpha so they deflect off each other so no one in particular has any pressure. What kind of faggot fairy shit is that?

kek

Curry is a faggot and so is NEymar

>They can't handle being Alpha so they deflect off each other so no one in particular has any pressure. What kind of faggot fairy shit is that?

You sound petty as fuck. Go suck Russell Westbrooks dick if you want someone to "ball out" and give his middle finger to the rest of the team. Enjoy your second round exit while youre at it. btw, that was warriors management who were critical because I dont know if you know this...but the warriors celebrate every player that comes back. Thunder had Durant for 9 years and they shit the bed. HE WANTS TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP? LETS HOLD IT AGAINST HIM.

And one more time just in case you forgot, youre bitterness and petty faggotry is showing.

Here's your angry millennial everyone!

>underage user

Neymar is a much bigger faggot though; he's a childish crybaby

>inb4 so is Curry
dude is literally a manlet in the NBA and shits on dudes over a head taller than him and it makes people so fucking angry for no reason

>being this bandwagon yet this triggered

Memeiors to Chinese Basketball Association when?

>any team that's won in the last fifteen years
reverse-oldfaggetry stinks up this thread

Thread deserves a sticky desu

Hey,

I found your "millenial" goddess

used to played in the B1G

Why do the Warriors always get singled out in these threads?

because they hurt the feelings super triple double mega OG sports fans and stuff

Holy fuck lmao

Get off the site, underage

>Why do the Warriors always get singled out in these threads?

Because bitter oldfags hate the current NBA by default; they just hate GS more because they actually win with pure basketball and teamwork, which goes against the shitty iso-ball faggotry of the late 90s/early 2000s.

>people still taking the autistic bait

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/subject/millennial teams/filter/text/

underage faggot

But user, people born in 1999 are now 18

I live 10 minutes away from fucking Oracle arena.

thats 10 minutes walking to BART and to the arena. GTFOH

>Born in 1999
>Born in 1998
Sad.

You're literally a child. You've never had to do anything important because your mom and dad do it for you. You've never held a real job, you've never been responsible for the operations of something, you've never experienced real life.

There isn't a single thing in the world that would be affected by your thoughts, words, or actions. You are L I T E R A L L Y irrelevant as a human being

If being bootyblasted was a sport, Oakland would easily win the ring every year desu. So, at least you've got that going for you.

>he thinks I live in Oakland

lol youre laughable or trolling.

get some character before you start talking shit. Sound like a complete condescending cunt.