Bored as fuck. What to do Sup Forumsitches?

Bored as fuck. What to do Sup Forumsitches?

Tex me

Do what ?

Can't you read? Tex me

run around the streets naked screaming

Just what is TeX?

TeX (= tau epsilon chi, and pronounced similar to "blecch", not to the state known for `Tex-Mex' chili) is a computer language designed for use in typesetting; in particular, for typesetting math and other technical (from Greek "techne" = art/craft, the stem of `technology') material.

In the late 1970s, Donald Knuth was revising the second volume of his multivolume magnum opus The Art of Computer Programming, got the galleys, looked at them, and said (approximately) "blecch"! He had just received his first samples from the new typesetting system of the publisher's, and its quality was so far below that of the first edition of Volume 2 that he couldn't stand it. Around the same time, he saw a new book (Artificial Intelligence, by Patrick Winston) that had been produced digitally, and ultimately realized that typesetting meant arranging 0's and 1's (ink and no ink) in the proper pattern, and said (approximately), "As a computer scientist, I really identify with patterns of 0's and 1's; I ought to be able to do something about this", so he set out to learn what were the traditional rules for typesetting math, what constituted good typography, and (because the fonts of symbols that he needed really didn't exist) as much as he could about type design. He figured this would take about 6 months. (Ultimately, it took nearly 10 years, but along the way he had lots of help from some people who are well known to many readers here—Hermann Zapf, Chuck Bigelow, Kris Holmes, Matthew Carter and Richard Southall are acknowledged in the introduction to Volume E, Computer Modern Typefaces, of the Addison-Wesley Computers & Typesetting book series.)

If you want to install a usable TeX for use on your computer, please consult the resources mentioned on the TUG home page.

I am horny

crack open a cold one user

Tex me, me englando very bad can is you can come again ?

Fap to weird hentai

call your mom and ask her to have phone sex with you

Why isnt your phone working

My genital feels warm right now. I might nap

Dont sleep user it will make it worse

I wont let this thread die !

children.

I should do children ?

:stopmusic:

yes.

Inst its Illegal ?

no