/fifa/ - FIFA Ultimate Team

FUT Birthday and EPL POTM Hype Edition

Fuck Canadians desu

Fuck Canadians desu

Why is there such a high number of underage redditors in this general?

Because after Obsessed American Autist you're probably the worst poster in this general.

Rate/improve my squad please

IF Perisic or MOTM Balde Keita for Mertens

That doesn't even make sense

Bonucci for Barzagli
Berardi for Cuadrado
SIF Kalinic for Icardi

85 belotti for icardi

Medel with shadow at DM is a beast. Naingolaans workrates will leave you exposed against top players. Would move him to CM as a b2b

My bench btw

Keita is on my to-get list atm, but thanks anyway
I was looking at that orang Koulibaly to replace Barzagli, I tried SIF Kalinic, but didn't like how he played desu. Icardi has over one goal a game for me in div 1/2.
Belotti is good yeah, but I still score more with Icardi. He's my backup though
I had a go at Medel, but he didn't offer enough for my taste going forward. That's why I have Naingolan there. Thanks for the tip though, I haven't played that much with Nain yet

>

*blocks your path*
*starts counter attack*
*scores*

Start Marchisio and Tonelli instead of Pjanic and Barzagli and then swap around Parolo and Nainggolan

*dabs*

I feel like Parolo and Nain are workhorsey enough, so I can afford to have Pjanic there, he scores loads for me. More than Marchisio in the same position, even though he assists more

this

i used to defend him and not get why the american autist bullied him, but after last thread i understand

Can you redditors fuck off forever, thanks.

>not buying the white smalling and putting a shadow on him

the person you're thinking of isn't the person that the american autist is obsessed with

His face looks like a pig m8, only qt's in my team

He's Irish what do you expect

low aggression, trash

Anyone care for a match? I'm on xbone.

Gamer tag: StevenF

I'm from Ontario by the way!!!

>a weeb talking about someone's face being retarded

Why are all Canadians such weebos?

He's not even Canadian, he's a somali refugee that our cuck PM invited in.

Mad

You faggots are such cancer, fuck off to Reddit with your circlejerk and imaginary friends

if you weren't so angry all the time you wouldn't be such a billy-no-mates

>his only """"""friends""""""" are the circlejerk cancer itt
>he thinks everyone is a loner like him
>he still misses the point of my post
lmao

Just ignore his autism la'

Darida or junu for a cm for my bunds team???

thread reminder before this ip get banned for pointing out the canadian autist is shit posting from multiple ips and for some reason people are banned for pointing it out

IF Lisandro Lopez and Carlos Tevez are the best strike partnership I've tried all year lads.

Thread reminder that anyone crying about Canadian posters brings everything upon themselves and then scream innocence like children

75% posts in this thread refer to other posters

This has to be the worst general in this board, even worse than /arse/ or /nba/

>tfw finally stopped play fut champs

so much better to not grind wins and waste a weekend

Junuzovic, better at shooting, defending and speed, also taller and stronger

True

>beaners

better workrates too

hes based desu

IF banega
10 games, 9 goals and 4 assists
Absolute beast, 10k cheaper than SIF Gomez but miles better.

I'm basically experimenting with Serie A , I change my squad on the daily and I can say that 2 strikers > wingers, I tried IF Salah, Cuadrado, El Sharaway, Mertens, Berdi and even Di Maria with IF Verrati and they all were so useless, I feel like wingers and crosses were just not meant for fifa 17.

Here's my current Squad, I won 8, drawed one and lost another out of my last 10 games, I'm playing on counter attack (90 speed) but I don't park the bus because that's boring as shit.

Baselli is a beast with engine, only downside is the 3 star skill moves.

I will try IF Parolo and IF Bonaventura in the future, those would be the only two good midfielders that I didn't try in Serie A.

/arse/ is still worse

See? You only talk about posters but not about the actual post

4 3 1 2 is the best formation by a mile. all the good parts of 4 3 3 combined with all the good parts of 4 1 2 1 2

Definitely not, they don't try to personally attack people everytime they see a post they don't like or agree with. Most posts are on-topic too

Try IF bonaventura at CAM. best cam ive had in fifa 17 and lightning quick too

nice "hybrid"

I think he will be the best CAM stat wise, so far I tried:
1-Hamsik
2-Pjanic
3-SIF Gomez
3-SBC Giovinico
4-Higuain
5-Banega
6-Asamoah
7-Parolo
Who do you think I should try after IF Bonaventura? Belloti maybe?

Also one hidden thing about Banega, he scores almost every finesse shot he takes with his strong foot, I think his stats are bugged or some shit, even pros talk about his finesse shots.

>pic related

>Gio with just one yellow link
How lazy.

>chiellini on the right, koulibaly on the left
>not using manolas
>forcing giovinco in to your team instead of using him as a super sub when defenders are tired
>2 weak manlet strikers
m8

????

if you want a weird one i enjoyed try sosa as a CM. high/high and has skill too. plus bitches love him

Dybala is not a manlet, 176cm is over the world average

He feels thrown in. No effort made to get him on full chem.

He's 8 chemistry mate, it practically doesn't affect him, I've seen teams with 80 chem or some shit playing perfectly fine.

For the chellini koulibally thing you're right, I had them this way when I had Verrati on the right midfield cause I wanted both him and di maria to have full chem, and that wasn't possible with koulibally on right, thanks for the reminder.
I tried Manolas and he just didn't work for me, I rarely concede anyway.
I play on counter attack, I need pacey strikers that get behind defense lines, my custom tactic has 90+ speed and low preasure, I don't need motherfucking ass higuain/Icardi , they're too slow for my playstyle.

He cant be on full chem while I have Dybala besides him, even if I got IF bonaventura, dybala is waaaaay too good to ditch.

Yeah ill buy that later

How is 5'9 not a manlet? Just because 10 billion Asians drive the world average down doesn't mean he's not short.

Is 85/86 pace not enough for you? 89 Icardi or 87 Immobile could add so many more options for you

I don't know man, I tried Icardi before and he's just medicore and never felt like he was a the "winning factor" for my team, It felt like his acceleration was shit.

plus im a huge skills type of player so anything below 4 stars skills on a forward player is an instant no-no for me, I woll try Immobile in the future though.

>Canadian average height for men
>175cm

>5'9
>manlet

lanklets insecure af

inb4 he blames the chinks

My point still stands, 5'9 is short.

>over the average
>short

Why is the average relevant? Plenty of men are taller than 5'9 and most people would say that is short for a male. You're either upset because you're 5'9 or shorter or delusional enough to think it isn't short

Nice ad hominem

The average in your country is 175cm, that means there are also lot of men who are shorter than that. Dybala would be average there because he's 176cm

Higher that average cannot be "low", just by definition

The majority of people in English speaking countries would say that is short. Probably the same in most of Europe too. If this upsets you, not my problem.

>The majority of people in English speaking countries would say that is short.

what are you even basing this on

Are you even reading my posts before replying? I already proved you why he isn't short, even less by Canadian standards

>he thinks 5'9" isn't short

Jesus Christ. Screencapped.

Explain me how something that is bigger than the average is "small"?

Let's say the average temperature in your country is 15ºC and some day you have 16ºC, would you say it's a cold day?

Talking to people? Do you know what socializing and having friends is?
Are you really so stupid to think people judge what is short and tall by the fucking average height of their country/the world? I guess most people think 5 inch dicks aren't small because it's the world average too by your backwards logic

So, "socializing" is your source? And you say 5 inch dicks aren't small?

How many erect dicks have you seen?

If i see someone who's 5'9" they look short. Simple as that.

Thanks for letting us all know you are short.

And you really think dybala isn't a manlet lol? He's a scrawny short fuck.

I was clearly saying a 5 inch dick is small, but by your logic it isn't, try and keep up pal.

5'9'' people look average, there aren't only two categories: tall and short

How many dicks have you seen? They were all bigger than 5 inches?

Why are you asking these retarded questions? If you're implying I have to have seen every dick in the world to know the average then you have to have seen every person and measured their height. You're not very good at this arguing thing

google says 5 inch is the average, why do you assure it's "small"? you've seen many of them who were bittger than that? I don't see another explanation for your "logic"

I can't be bothered arguing with you, you might be retarded. Nice to know you're 5'9 (or shorter) with a 5 inch dick though

Why are you talking about my dick?

Are you insecure or something?

You are the one talking sizes and calling people small

Please stop projecting

>projecting buzzword
All I did was point out someone having 2 short strikers as a weakness in his team, how is that being insecure? You're the one that felt the need to reply to me because you got upset :)

Pic related

Every dick I've seen has been over 5inch...except mine :(

>he doesnt use smalling, manolas or sokratis in his back 4
>using a back 3 or 5

I'm shit at this game so is this build remotely viable?

Strongly considering this if Lukaku isn't POTM. I can sell all the investments and come out practically even and aford this easily.

Playing around with sif forsberg and I must say he's doing the job on the wing even without all tha t pace. Not only can he dribble and pass well he can finish now also!

>the absolute state of Canada and Argentina

>he doesnt do the things I do so and this somehow makes him foolish and beneath me I'm obviously better than him and he should know it
Why is it always a fucking Canadian everytime I stick my head in these threads jesus christ such fucking cancer

Rate, share, retweet, upvote, like, reblog please.

>Verrati

>Not using the Italian kante/pirlo hybrid

Nothing but speed up lag in the WL

>he's 5'9" or shorter

>the argentine beaner is 5'9" or shorter

Sad

just packed if ronaldo in my futbirthday pack