How much does it cost to grow 1 weed plant? With supplies, electricity, all that

How much does it cost to grow 1 weed plant? With supplies, electricity, all that.

Basically how much will it cost... And how much grams of weed would I harvest from a plant?

Other urls found in this thread:

1000bulbs.com/product/91568/GROW-FLP48.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Bump

Ask Jamal at a street corner near you he'll penetrate your anus for free fagboy

There are plenty of guides on the internet you spastic. And plenty more websites where you can buy all you need.
And just bypass your electricity meter and you'll get free electric

You can't recover the cost of the lights with the first batch. If you aren't planning on keeping up the farm just buy an ounce or two and save yourself the work

That is the number 1 way you get caught growing. Electric companies have entire departments dedicated to detecting fraud and abuse and have no problem sharing information with LE

No they don't. Stop being such a pussy, I haven't paid for electric for 10 years

Save up and buy an oz. So much easier and cheaper. And you're not so invested. Grow shrooms. Way easier and way cheaper.

And dont forget a first timer is going to grow utter shit weed the first 1-3 cycles. My buddy didnt understand why his plants kept tasting like burnt rubber and took a crazy amount to get high on...

He had somehow figured out a magical way of ensuring 4 out of his 5 plants were male, and then didnt understand why that was a bad thing.

I ended up buying his HPS lights for an Z after he gave up

asshole that depends! 100grs square meters every 4 months....

I call massive bullshit unless you are in an apartment building, your landlord is vacant, your building has never had an electrical issue the entire time, and no one else in the building notices their bill is insanely high.

If you are in a house, regardless of where you are, and you show zero power usage the Electric company sends out a meter reader after the second month. If he verifies there is zero usage they will come install a new meter head and give you a nice written legal notice to not fuck with their shit again. If after that your electric use goes sky high, that is when the police get involved.

Multi billion dollar infrastructure companies do not grow to their size and regulation by being too dumb to know when someone hotsticked a weatherhead

Okay I grew two plants and harvested them in a closet grow set up. I used purple LEDs which cause negligible power consumption. Use those. From two plants in a closet I got a little over an ounce. Follow guides online and DONT SKIMP. If you do, you'll spend a bunch of money on nothing or end up with seedy shitty weed at best. Get good soil, and make sure it can breathe. They sell soil mix ins to aerate them. Also use neem oil when you inevitably get white flies. PH your water, a test kit is cheap. Use liquid fertilizer reccmended in guides. It's expensive, but there are people online who sell smaller amounts for cheaper, and you won't need a lot for one plant. Start with at least 3 or 4 seedlings in case some are male. If you grow only one plant and it turns out to be male then that's a waste of time, if you just want one just keep the strongest female. It isn't an easy process and it requires some agency to finish. If you're looking for easy free weed growing isn't for you

I'm in the UK and I live in a house. Meter readers have no legal right to enter my property, so they don't. I've never had an 'electrical issue' and never have been contacted by my energy supplier.
Carry on being a smart-ass and paying for your electricity

>Basically how much will it cost... And how much grams of weed would I harvest from a plant?

Depends -- Grow outside little to nothing. Grow inside, light and electrical investment.
Depends -- on the size of your plants and how long you're willing to let them mature in the vegetation phase. Flowering can be about two month process.

I like to turn my garden in four month cycles. Two months growing and two months flowering.
I don't use HID lights. Way too much electricity and cooling costs. Use a T8 florescent fixture with 6 or 8 tubes.

ok so one question how would you grow weed outside and have it turn out decent enough to make money back from buying seeds

bump

Translation: I live with mommy and daddy and they pay for the electricity

In the US you can not stop a meter reader from coming on your property. You waive your right by having electricity provided to your residence.

Beyond that the US has mandated Smart Meters be installed by 2019. Smart Meters send signals to the electric company on a daily basis telling them your usage rates (so you cant even hotstick the box for a day or 2)

Messing with the electric company's equipment is punishable by 3 years in prison (they have proof you even opened the panel) Actually altering their equipment to get free electric is punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

Im amazed that in a country like the UK which demands you have a TV License, you would be so amazingly behind the times for critical infrastructure. The only way to steal electric in the US and not get caught is to steal it from a neighbor, and not actually have an electric account... neighbors tend to notice their electric bill doubling however and will usually call to complain, which again, brings out the meter reader

Plenty of documentation online for this - you'll need the general stuff for growing plants plus some lighting and therefore costs relating to electric. One plant will grow anywhere from 1-4 ounces depending on your patience and if you fuck it up or not. Its a LONG process, so you'll likely want 2 plants in rotation.

Obviously do not grow in somewhere you're likely to get caught, its a big risk. And don't tell anyone about it or sell it, again thats a huge risk. You're best off just sticking to personal use.

HPS lights use the same electric and produce the same heat as just about everything else including LEDs. The myth of HPS comes from people who use WAY WAY too much light for their plants. Ive seen people talk about using 1000W HPS lights for 5 plants! FFS 2 1000W HPS lamps could grow an entire greenhouse

>ok so one question how would you grow weed outside and have it turn out decent enough to make money back from buying seeds

get a fifteen gallon nursery pot, and a bag of miricale grow soil. if you grow outside you have to be tuned into your area's planting cycles.

for me in the south central US, the ideal time to plant is in June. Let that plant grow to five to six feet. Bring it inside for 24 hours to start that flowering process. Take it back outside to complete the flowering process, about two months. Also get some nutrients for the grow and flower stages, should cost about 60-70 bucks.

On 600watt sodium you can get under $2 with equipement even if you are lame in few growths.

With sun you could do that under $0.20

You live in a southern climate like California or Texas and you keep your fingers crossed it turns out well unless you are growing in a greenhouse/controlled environment and using the sun for light, you run the risk of producing more or less Mexican brick weed

Not in my experience, I used a 250W in a small closet for 6 plants. It was a chore to keep the grow room cool and I had to schedule it in the winter so the summer heat didn't wreck it all.
An eight tube T8 on the hand ... piece of cake.
Don't make nearly as much heat. Only used small fans to circulate air above the plants.

I'm not saying my way is best, there are tons of great growers and grows and techniques out there. But this works for me and keeps my electrical costs and heat signature very very low.

My first question would be how many watts is the ballast on the T8s. Heat is caused by energy output. If you put 600w worth of LEDs in the same size box as you put a 600W HPS light, you would get the same amount of heat

But holy fuck that would be a lot of LEDs :P

i'm a tard they are T5 and 432 watts

1000bulbs.com/product/91568/GROW-FLP48.html

i used this exclusively for starting seedlings and cuttings, and experimented one season.
i was really pleased with the way the plants turned out.

600WATT led growlight gives more plantly acceptabled light than HPS, also emmits less heat.

Grow some, learn some, its called experimentation. Its a hobby that could save you money but will teach you something