Sup Forums I need ur help

Sup Forums I need ur help
>Sup Forums me 19 femanon
>currlently leading on 4 anons
>dont know who to chose and who to cut off
>cuz I wanna settle down
>user 1 is an older guy 26 he is knowledgeable nice and mature but he's kinda boring
>user 2 is 20 he's funny sweet and can keep up with me but he's childish and clingy
>user 3 is a femanon shes nice but shes really just focused on sex (kinky stuff that pushes my limits)
>anon4 is 24 he's caring has got his shit in order but he's awkward and always working
>sex with all of them is some of the best I have ever had
>help Sup Forums

tits or gtfo

Kys for being a retard cunt and leading on 4 different people. You deserve autism

titsorgtfo cunt

Tits. Also, detailed description of kinky stuff.

4 if u wanna settle down

In my opinion i think the best choice is anon1

Assuming this isn't bait, it really doesn't matter who you choose. You're 19 and have no idea what you want.

Kys

pick 1 or 4, cheat on him with 2 or 3

I like how this copypasta is meant to describe the different ways in which guys on the internet think of themselves in order to get them to reply, while the third option is there for flavor.

user 1.

user 2's flaws are too big to ignore

user 3 doesn't have any substance for a potential relationship

user 4 you will probably frow to resent or get bored of

At least with user 1 you have something stable and you can find stuff to do together

Lol bait there are no girls on the internet

bondage and knife play O_o

user 1’s most prominent feature is that he’s boring. Knowledgeable and nice are meme attributes that fit to everyone halfway decent. But do you think you will share more interests once he turns 27 and realizes that he’s getting close to his 30s soon?

user 2 is the only one you describe with attributes that actually contain some of the feelings you have to that person. He makes you laugh and 'blush'. Childishness can be a dealbreaker or perfectly fine, depending on the extent. Since he’s made it on your list, I will assume it’s fine. Clinginess is okay if you plan on staying faithful and he trusts you.

user 3 is a viable choice for a fwb, but nothing further than that.

user 4 sounds like he will move on soon. Also, to be caring and to have your shit together are features that go without saying for an eligible partner, too. Asides of the features not worth mentioning, you describe him as awkward and always working. Doesn’t sound good.

Go for number two. But actually, spare all of them because you’re a toxic mess.

how am i toxic?

they know I'm not in a relationship with them and they know they can go pursue anyone they want for a relationship it's not like I keep them on a leash they do what they want its that these are my choices and i don't know who to chose

>currlently leading on 4 anons
>dont know who to chose and who to cut off
Get your shit together first, then hop into a relationship. It’s that easy.

1. tits and timestamp
2. stop being a fucking thot

Chose user #1. Just work on bringing out his exciting half. The other three sound like leaches

Sounds lile mayne cut of 1 and 2 and move 3 and 4 both in?

Also sage because "femanon here"

this is fucking retarded. No pics, no timestamp, no dice.

>best I've ever had
bitch that's 4 people you's an ignant hoe