Hello /b, I have a serious question. I am together with my girlfriend for about 3 years, we are both 24...

Hello /b, I have a serious question. I am together with my girlfriend for about 3 years, we are both 24. Now I think I want to marry her (she has a better job than me, please no mgtow or redpill shit)- But I have one concern: she likes anal. I know, it is nothing special anymore, but I cannot imagine to fuck her in the ass, then she gets up to make breakfast for the kids with her ass full of my cum. Are there any dadanons here? Isn't that very weird?!

bump

The only weird thing is you actually care about her making food for them with a cum filled ass

You are lucky lucky man, so don't complain about that.

99.999999% of the time, after every anal experience. Whoever got the dick in the ass immediatly shits afterwards.

There would be no breakfast cooking with butt filled cum. Rest assured user ur safe

Go to brown town

> has a girlfriend that loves anal and complains about it
kys baitfag

liar, the only thing weird is having sex with a vag to make kids like some fuckin pleb

Okay, it is not only the possible physical presence of cum in her ass. But how could I talk to my son like in the commercials to go outside fishing or playing football seconds or minutes after I fucked his moms ass?

Like you do 3 times a day every day, faggot. You know theres like a 90% chance your ma kissed you after giving head at leasto nce?

By not being a little bitch about it

Don't worry user, when you have kids there will be no sex ever again

I come always in her ass or vagina, so this is no problem. I keep my dick clean. Is there no dadanon here who has similar concerns or thoughts?

how are you going to have kids when you only do her in the butt? problem is nonexistent you cuck

It's only weird when you're fucking her in the ass and your son walks in and asks you what you are doing. Don't ask how I know how weird it is

Nope. Everyone fucks. Fucking your wife doesn't mean you slip out of your "mom and dad" till in their eyes. It's not like you're like "hey son, ask your mom why she's walking funny hur hur"

Role*

did I say we do only anal? no, I did not. And why cuck? She works, has no kids and treats me very nice. Why am I a cuck? Or is this now used like mate, buddy, dude?

>ask your mom why she's walking funny
Lmao I can't wait to pose this question to my kid after doing his mom and the ass. Going to do that tonight

Okay, I ask. I know, this is Sup Forums. But did this really happen?

Bruh. You are putting your future kids on a higher pedestal than your wife. Moreover, you are making it seem like having a healthy sex life is detrimental to your kids upbringing. Tell you what, stop doing something she likes for such a stupid fucking reason as that and see how well it goes over for your family. Don’t be a bitch. Fuck her ass and have her make your goddamn breakfast. You are the man. Act like it.

You took the bait but, this.

Today OP was a faggot

Okay, I will do. But back in the days it was also funny with her (an ex) parents. I nailed her really hard after school and 10 minutes I sat on the table with her parents and her little sister. And everybody knew what we just done. akward as fuck.

>Isn't that very weird

no.

Dad user here. I’ve been trying to fuck my wifes ass for two years now. The problem is that her asshole is literally too tight. Anytime I try to put my dick inside it just doesn’t go in and my dick will usually slide off somewhere else. So I usually put a finger inside her ass while we are doing soggy and she goes crazy.

Since we are talking about being Dad anons, our daughter is about 5 months old currently. when she was about 3 months we would fuck on the bed while our daughter was laying down. Sometimes she would watch us and my wife and I would just burst out laughing. Some good moments in the shit life of marriage.

Now thats some weird shit. Is that common?