get in here!
it's alive and live

youtube.com/watch?v=gqdtj4eSK78

Other urls found in this thread:

youcaring.com/thugbunnyandhersupporters-994396
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is that thing

Wtf is that! Kill it with fire!

Shadilay, guys you're turning her into a Sup Forumstard already.

>clicks embed

Now that would be some tight deep throat.

Whats the appeal here?

youcaring.com/thugbunnyandhersupporters-994396

sad af tbh

Masturbating restlessly to the other girl. I'm considering making a quick Gmail account and tell her live to see her reaction.

You must be really desperare

wtf is that

Shit guys the hot sister is reading this thread.

1 day ago - less than 20 subs.

enter Sup Forums

1000 subs, 2000 subs... now... 7500 subs ...

It's subthing special

Guys, you are giving the girl false hopes of getting rich by whoring herself out to the dark side of the internet..

>youcaring.com/thugbunnyandhersupporters-994396

Donate a dollar, what's the worst that could happen? If Dubs everyone has to donate 2 dollars, Trips it's $5 minimum.

Roll for donation

Does she have fetal alcohol syndrome?

little does she know..

Roll

Lmao that Jeff Mangum dude is killing me

Fuck off Jeff

She's happy to be famous. Like, this girl is a genetic horror show and yet she feels happy because people are giving her attention. This is world is fucked up. Everyone wants to be special, admired, respected without the effort of building these traits. This is the perfect example: her disfigured and repulsive body makes others feel the need to console her, thus giving her the false hope of being important. I'd love to challenge you to go to the girl next door and say "you're beautiful" to her face. You wouldn't. But you do it to this monstrous unnatural atrocity, and meanwhile the girl next door dreams of being ugly and, untalented and ghastly like this unearthly mistake of a woman, because it would then be easy for her to obtain notoriety. Regardless, her sister is hot and I'd give her some notoriety if you catch my drift hahah also I'm mentally ill.

She’s sweet, be nice.

Spot the lonely pleb that's bitter that a random disabled girl is getting more attention than his sad life is.

tell her to get in Sup Forums and read all the good comments ;)

she gone

Roll

Winrar

Rollers

Reroll

She left

Winrar

is that legit before i start donating monies?

she got her money and left that fucking jew

Well that may very well be true since I don't have a YouTube account and more than anything I don't have thousands of people watching the videos I don't upload. But I'm not bitter, that is something you decided. And you should say "who is bitter" not "that". Now please go on with your life, which is better and more respectable than mine and don't give me anymore attention or you could prove my point. I wish you a good day user.

Yes, she posted it on the livestream.

promise?

can we get her to $1000 today or are you fagots all jews ?

>I'd give her some notoriety if you catch my drift hahah also I'm mentally ill.
Had a good kek, thanks user.

Sure

Bitch needs patreon or PayPal.

I this person ok?

She was really getting into Erika when she played it.

No she wasn't. She hated it and turned it off. She did like Shadilay.

She's popular and loved because she is so upbeat and positive, despite being a genetic abnormality. Unlike you cynical assholes who just want everyone to be miserable and revel in putting down those less fortunate than you.

Post yfw CNN and mainstream media guilt her into giving all the money to niggers and refugees.

>patreon
Put me in the screen cap

So not worth living in a world such as this

Delete this... Don't you dare spoil the sanctity of goblin-chan

Almost at 8k subs
damn man i bet she is so happy

Have some decency.

Sup Forums