So the first two songs released from Taylor's album are both below 5/10. Will the other 14 tracks be better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhTvifGShw4
youtube.com/watch?v=rl00E4bdnQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

>16 tracks long
>of this new "edgy" bullshit
It's going to be horrible

More like 7/10 (11/9 if we count the video) and 6/10. Reputation will be a solid 7 if she keeps experimenting with every other track too. Which is probably the best a pop album can do.

>if she keeps experimenting
>he genuinely thinks that was experimental in any sense of the word

Should have stuck to the folk-pop. 1985 isn't that good so I'm shadenfreuding her decline

>Swift
>Good

Are you suggesting her last two tracks sound anything like her previous work?

Doing something different does not mean you're experimenting.

That's pretty much the definition of it.

she's been top 40 pop for a long time now user...

No, you fucking idiot. A simple definition of it would be trying out new things. There's nothing new about making the same music almost every other shitty Top 40 electropop artists have been making since 2010.

Dear Tay-Tay,

Listen this:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhTvifGShw4

Warm regards,

Crimson

While steadily evolving. Her last two albums sound nothing like each other and nothing like the material on reputation. How many artists changed their style completely and remained successful, or like in Taytays case became even more successful?

Ready For It alone with outsell most rappers this year and it's her first attempt at it.

Something new in context of their own work. She's too far ahead of other shitty top 40 electropop artists to compete with them, just like Amazon doesn't compete with some shitty pop and ma store or Apple with your attempt to make a laptop with a spare Raspberry Pi. That shit is too small to matter.

She had her whiny phase when she was a kid.

Both are catchy af
It will be a hit machine like 1989

The road gets tough I don't know why,
come take a walk on the wild side
like that bitch that's insane.

This is the last time Elizabeth,
cuz you and I we just wanna die.

I'm your Ruby, Ruby,
your little darling, darling
King of Coney Island //lmao
bringing thunder all over town.

Sounds as cringy as her earlier stuff. Thank fuck she grew out of it.

>In the middle of the night, in my dreams
You should see the things we do, baby
In the middle of the night, in my dreams
I know I'm gonna be with you
So I take my time
Are you ready for it?

How does it feel to be male and listen to such lyrics.

It'll be like Britney Spears' Blackout and Eminem's Relapse, critics and casual listeners will hate it and call it her worst material, but it probably attract new listeners and gain its' own following as an album, and some might even call it her best work.

Artists have a golden age then they descend. They can't stay on the top all the time and Tay-Tay is just taking her portion of the pie.

Let her be then, stop questioning her supremacy over the mainstream popular ratings.

At least that 13th house like it does with Keylor Navas gives them style and essence, she has more than that my friends, she has heart and she's going her own way. The house also gives them luck.

There was quite a split with Relapse actually, HiphopDX and RS recognised it as the "good" album it was and at least 5 tracks tend to make it in every top list.

Though overall I agree, I am not a fan of Taytays music but I bet reputation will be the first album of her I can really enjoy, so she's definitely will win some new fans. The most interesting step happens afterwards, will she stick to that direction or make a switch again?

She usually has about 2-3 shit/grower tracks on each album.
But if the third single is as bad, then it probably wont look good because the first two have easily been the worst shit she's ever put out.

>tfw the worst shit you put out is breaking records left and right

>Ready For It alone with outsell most rappers this year and it's her first attempt at it
bitch please
youtube.com/watch?v=rl00E4bdnQg

Like a warm embrace :3

m8 pls, ive loved her stuff pre-RED back when Sup Forums wouldnt even entertain swift threads. But her whole gimmick right now is just being edgy, and its just depressing.

What the fuck.

How is any of the stuff edgy? She's making a more mature, self aware music now that she's a 27 year old. Can't play the cute innocent victim forever.

>tfw Taylor Swift is the best rapper of our generation

I pretend that Tay died in 2012, it makes things easier.