What are some surefire ways to memorize shit fast? I have two tests tomorrow and I haven't studied at all...

What are some surefire ways to memorize shit fast? I have two tests tomorrow and I haven't studied at all. Luckily they're both business classes so it's nothing super hard, just have to memorize a lot of shit.

Adderall

I don't have access to adderall and even if I did I wouldn't take it

Don't suppose youre in Australia?

>how do you memorize shit fast?
>no I don't want to do that!

Why does that matter?

I don't want to take a fucking drug what's wrong with that? If I wanted to take adderall I wouldn't be asking in the first place

Flash cards. Spend 30 minutes trying to memorize information. Learn 5 cards every 5 minutes, throw in some with information you already know to help relax your brain. Mix them up when you have completed 10. I did this for biology, history, and Spanish when I was an undergrad and it basically never failed. Fucked around and didn’t give a shit about studying for my Spanish final till three days before. I just put all the info on some flash cards and did this 30-40 minutes each day and I ended up getting a 96%

just wondering if youre doing the HSC

That's basically what I'm trying to do with the first test I have. But the second test is a little tougher because the professor is a dickhole and there's no study guide. But I do have online quizzes that I can memorize as the questions will basically be the same if not the exact same. The quizzes are what I want to focus on but we're talking like 80 questions and the test will probably only have like 40

Are those tests just about recalling information?
Or do you have to have an understanding of the subject matter?
I study math and typically, it's the other way around. You have a small pool of base information. And through deduction und understanding, suddenly a whole world of information opens up.

No america here
Pretty much recalling info, one has basic formulas but nothing crazy. If it were the latter I'd be fucked.

1. assemble the most basic things you need. After you are done with those, you will move to those you know better from specifics, and finally will arrange materials from specifics you know least. This will make recall better and memorizing faster.
2. Use association method - imagine completely absurd visions about what you read every now and then. Your brain will not only memorize straight up fact, but also the vision, hence improving recollection later.
3. Have a good 8 hour sleep no matter what. More important than studying, trust me.
Wake up, take cold shower, coffee and carrot juice and go back to studying or if your test is early, straight to test.
Avoid studying at home if posible

p.s. this all imples you read this and then completley avoid ANY distractions, internet surfing and anything else. Yes, even messaging, speaking to people etc.

I suppose wearing long shorts(past the knee) and writing key information to jog your memory on the side of your calf isn't a worth a shot?

I did it on a test while sitting way in the back and it worked out for me once
Just put your leg in your lap and glance down while pretending to do some serious thinking

Why would I help you and what programming langluages do you understand?

What I did was get the term and tie it to something ridiculous so that I remember it. For example to remember that Calcium gave a brick red flame test i thought "calcium gives mr skeletal brick strong bones"

You are a faggot then

take top down approach to information. Describe body of info in one and only one sentence then create hierarchical map of info down to detail level.
For part 2 of this method post more of wench with cum on her bck

see, this is easiest method, that requires little training.

rest are too complex -
one demands upgrading your short-termmemory by doing special tests for some time (like fmonths)
another reqires imagining and perfectly remembering either a list of words and numbers or imagined house.

another requires meditation and focus techniques.

good old association is best, if you have good imagination.

Consume beta-hydroxybutyrate 40 minutes before the test and 40 minutes before studying.

I never understood why people go to such lengths to cheat on tests. Especially if it's just a test about memorizing a bunch of stuff.
If you're gonna do that shit just to write a couple of words on your calf, how about you use that time to just memorize the information.
To OPs question:
What always helps me is writing one page 'cheat sheets' before a test. I won't use those pages to cheat, but the act of putting them together usually is enough for me to memorize the core information.
The challenge is to write what you think is most important on 1 or two pages. You forbid yourself to use any more than those pages. When you finished assembling those pages while still covering the entire lecture, you have gained a sense of what's really important and learned those parts in the process.

>such lengths
just do both and quit and moralfag

keywords or disjointed sentences aren't going to help you if you didn't study anyway

study for 20mins + cheatsheet B+ for me, since you'll know some retarded detail you'd otherwise pass over.
without doing it maybe a C. I didn't even care about grades back then I just did it cause they made me do the fucking tests in the first place
blame the shitty academic system if you want to blame someone m8

Then you got no fucking options nigger. Go fail your test now

Are you talking about school or university?
Because you won't get by with that shit in university.
At least not if you study anything of worth.

write on cards, repeat from memory while walking around.

Open your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water.....

they don't allow you to glance down at your lap in uni? really?

envigilators, you fuck you up for cheating if that's what you're talking about

I'm saying shit like that won't carry you trough a test like it can in highschool.

What you wanna do is mesmerize the fact that procrastinating like this has consequences and then deal with said consequences so you can learn how to avoid this problem in the future.

well okay, but it's always useful if we're talking about memorization

ok new idea then: wireless ear piece + sleight of hand and long hair

bullshit, adderall doesnt help with memory just focusing

Cheat