He keeps PMing my little sister

Other urls found in this thread:

162.255.86.72/scv/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How old is your sister?

Any pics?

He seems like a good guy, just leave him alone

Rofl

Post pictures of sister so we know what we're dealing with.

So let him. Let him talk dirty to her then possibly set up a meet. Then if he shows, call the police and have him arrested.

maybe she shouldnt be sucking his dick

She doesn't even know her

I wouldn’t mind popping her cherry myself.

A little bit of vodka and some lube goes a long way.

Does she have big tits yet?

right... so she says. she probably even swallows he keeps coming back for her throat.

would smash

that bitch swallows and then calls it candy. if she was so concerned about someone she doesnt know texting her, why hasnt she blocked him??? because she wants the attention, she probably knows him and she probably already fucked him.

Tres fuckable.

Body pic

give me her number, i'll set her straight

He makes more accounts to talk to her.
She says he made like four so far she block most of them

Why don’t you break her in yourself and then rent her out to this guy for a grand?

she says she says she says youre cucked as fuck.
if any of what you say is true you can literally file a EPO against the guy and then get him arrested. She can keep blocking him, he will get tired of it, blocking him or ignoring him is all she has to do.

Post sister

This

lost

show proof of him talking to her

Kek

That's the most I can recover I wasn't in the chat at the time

she was asking for it

Kekkles

so basically u got nothing

He looks like a player, OP. He's probably gonna fuck her

Seriously

Lol she looks like a little hoe. I doubt he's just pming her for no reason..

Can't blame him. She's a cutie.

kek

Love them lil redneck girls ;)

He's so gonna fuck her

I would fuck your sisters face so hard bro. Then cum all over it. Then make her go down for dinner with your family with my cum on her face.

He is going to have her screaming "YEE YEE" all night long

Any more pics of little sis op?

Go to this site you faggots and tell me what it is:

Clickbait

Keep them coming

>I aint clicking that shit nigga.jpeg

topkek

Why is no one questioning how a 13 year old streetshitter is interested in MUH FORD.

It's a live camera feed of some woman's house

because everyone knows this whole thread is bait. and if it isn't, the bitch is asking for the dick.

I sense many pedophiles lurking in this thread...

I was in 'Nam, January 1968. Khe Sanh. Charlie started coming over the wire. Bullets flying everywhere, saw 3 of my buddies blown up by a mortar round.

Was killing gooks like chicklets, when all of a sudden, I felt a sting go through my leg. I was hit by a 7.62 x 49 AK round.

Things got worse when 20 slopes decided to rush me to finish me off.

I was a dead man. But I looked through the smoke and fire, amidst the screams and cries of the wounded, and saw a shadow running toward me. With two M-16's in his hands, and tossing grenades with his teeth, this shadowy figure killed every fucking gook that was coming my way.

That hero was Trey Boudreau.

Trey Boudreau is a pretty cool guy.

CLICK THE MUTHAFUKKIN LINK NIGGASS!

>still trying to spread malware in 2017
request timed out??>???

Oh. It's gone down

Create pic related
Find pedo when he is alone
Press pen against back of the head, where the spinal column meets the skull or against his temple
???
Profit

You'll have to dismember the body in a bathtub, run hot water and bleach to negate the smell and keep things clean. Removing the teeth, hair, fingers and nails is top priority since they don't decay and can be used to identify the pedo.

When you bury the body do it some place secluded and in the daytime, since at night someone will see your flashlight. Gases tend to build up and can cause the body to burst out the ground, so make sure it's at-least six feet deep.

Buy all equipment you will need in cash, it's winter time and that's great because you wear gloves to buy everything and never get your finger prints on it. When you do the deed you'll need to wear a hair net and spend 30+ minutes with a brush and pediegg to remove and loose hair and dead skin. Don't wear your normal shoes and wear something that isn't quite your size. Leave your phone behind when you do this. Don't steal any money or personal effects, you will get caught.

Happy pedo hunting.

Too brown

To clairfy, use the brush and pediegg to remove all of YOUR loose hair and dead skin. Also leave no skin exposed and wear a under layer of clothing that absorbs sweat and an outer layer of something you would never normally be seen in.

Do not spit. Do not drop any tears. Do not leave any DNA of any kind. You will get caught.

You A God nigga

Speak from experience?

What about burglary?

Just doing my civic duty

Remember kids, white vinegar + bleach = chlorine gas. Gas the pedos in their homes and shoot any that try to escape.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

My zodiac is za fool

Hope you enjoyed my jests then

Kek

Gross, brown.

Rude,
She looks adorable

>gross, dog
Non-humans can be cute too.

lol another bitch and his sister on the weinstein train. fuck off dude. nobody cares about that shit.

This. Chicks been Fucking for at least 3 years.

I know a guy like that clemmy cs is his steam link.