You're in the club and this guy slaps your 14 year old son's ass. What do you do?

You're in the club and this guy slaps your 14 year old son's ass. What do you do?

get my son a role in the goonies

too soon

Tell him he can have the little faggot. I hate kids.

nice

Tell my son to reveal the encounter 30+ years later.

Nothing because it didn't actually happen.

it's Kevin Spacey; go for it bud!

I hope Kevin did him good.

Is anyone else starting to wonder if maybe we're dealing with all this Hollywood pervert shit in an unhealthy way? I mean it's almost as if we've stumbled upon a golden opportunity to come to grips with the fact that basically everyone is some kind of deviant and that it's normal. But no we just sperg out.

Why is a 14 year old in a club

Go fuck (You)rself, Spacey.

I take him down like a house of cards.

Thank him for being in some of the greatest movies of all time and being a world class actor

we're only animals

What's going to happen to House of Cards?

Slit his faggot throat

Its getting cancelled.

If my 14 year old son is in the club he's looking to get fucked.

Fuck Anthony Rapp for not waiting I wanted to see the end of House of Cards..

The marxists who push victim culture want everyone to sperg out. Overthrowing the haves (Spacey) by the have nots (zero talent star trek actor) is the end game.

Truth

we are dealing with this in an unhealthy way, but not because we're not using this as an opportunity to normalize child sexualization and abuse, you colossal pervert.

We are, however, overreacting to the point where something that happened decades ago can not be resolved in any other way than the complete obliteration of the perpetrator, never mind if they since stopped or recently repented.

Good riddance. The British one was better.

Eh, it's sucked since Season 1 anyway.

when can we start ostracizing idiots like you? can't wait for that to be the new trend.

>not because we're not using this as an opportunity to normalize child sexualization
Thanks for nothing, reddit.

Wikipedia is already updated with it. For fucks sake, is this people's lives? It seems in the news there's always the weekly pervert who touched a kid wrong. Why the fuck do we have to know this? What useful shit do I get out of life knowing the guy who agressively said "pederast" in Se7en is actually talking about himself?

People are out there diddling kids 24/7 365 and nothing stops it, but we have to be reminded constantly about it as if this is something the media is slowly trying to irk into our social norms.

I didn't notice any arguments in your post. Care to explain why that is?

14 should be the age of consent anyway.

>14 year old son'
>in the club

Age is just a number!!

Gotta start somewhere.

what's the big deal? nothing wrong with being gay.

take him out back and drain his ballsack

kys

cut his dick off and make him eat it

Why even have an age of consent? Parents should control that shit

9*

it's because i didn't go to college and don't know any better.

Faggot

What if the parents are insane religious nut anti-vaxxers who think they can pray cancer away?

>i hate freedom
Reddit wants you back. You fundamentally don't understand why we're here.

Don't worry, hre's just jealous Kevin Spacey would never have sucked his cock.

Shove my foot up his ass so far he tastes feet.

Kevin did nothing wrong

allow the rape too commence

let my son suck his cock,...

That's not freedom user. Allowing someone to subjugate another human is the opposite of freedom.

Guys I'm a Z-level "celebrity" with a twitter account, who should I accuse of sexual harassment that happened decades ago that you couldn't possibly prove or disprove happened?

we love you sexy kev
i would let you molest me any-time, any-day, any-where

You worded the question wrong:

"You're in the Faggot Club with your Faggot 14 Year Old Son, and this Famous Faggot slaps him on the ass"...

Me: "Son, you're a young Faggot now. You want to jump the line to success like your sister did by sucking Brian de Palma's cock last year? Go right ahead. Just remember to let your old man live in your giant vacation home in Cabo..."

kek.

David Hasselhoff

Anything for a career boost

what biting and topical social critique! you should do stand up.

You should kill yourself.

Scream, “What’s in the box?”, of course.

Children aren't people.

Simmer down, roastie.

Then why aren't you allowed to molest them?

Victorian tier prudishness tbh.

hahaha, bet no one else got that reference, good one

Because people don't like other's damaging their things. You're not very good at this.

So parents should be allowed to have sex with their children?

I believe that's what he said yes.

Hey! That's five bucks cheapo !

Of course.

>other's
An apostrophe is never used when making a word plural, user.

Everyone should be allowed to have sex with whoever they want, if it's consensual. Instead sex is treated like it's this evil thing that turns you into a victim of abuse.

I realize this. You try shitposting perfectly across half a dozen threads while making dinner.

Season 6 is still being filmed and they will finish, but this will be the last season because of it.

thank him, ask for him to do it again, and then later, humbly ask to suck his cock.

"You're going to steal my CDs again afterwards?"

That sucks, in my opinion the only "good" Netflix original.

> Kevin Spacey made a move on me when I was 14 and I was uncomfortable with it

but like, did anything happen?

> No, I wasn't interested so I left

k

Calm down Jared, eat a subway

I go to prison for lead a kid to the club.

Sell him the kid. How did I get a kid anyway?

>but not because we're not using this as an opportunity to normalize child sexualization and abuse

and this is wrong, why?

Yep. Pretty good. Spacey’s a good actor. Always liked him. Also suspected gay. Think his career will suffer?

>Why is a 14 year old in a club
Came here to say this. And why the fuck was a 14 year old at a drunken shindig at a 26 year olds' house? His parents are just as much to blame as Spacey.

Well, Kevin didn't deny it instead he said he was sorry which means he did it, he has done a lot of bad stuff, let the floodgates open.

lmao kevin spacey is baller as fuck

I hope not, he is a really good actor so I hope this is only short term and that he will find new footing soon.

You thank society for making Jared look bad and you using him as an insult.

>Season 6 is still being filmed and they will finish, but this will be the last season because of it.
Nonsense, they were talking about ending the series after this season months ago.

Obviously he's there to ask for it.

Bill O'Reilly

Cover up

Interesting reply because I'm a Marxist myself.

Slap his hand away, grab son's ass and say, "Not so fast, laddie, this is MY swamp".

I'd offer him to deeply inhale this

Execute these fucking pedos and see how fast that shit stops

I GO SHOWER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Indian
Native American, actually.

Discovery has alot of shitty actors, and Anthony Rapp is the santonrum at the top of the pile of shit, fuck him and his token gay black doctor