AUSTRIAN ELECTION FRAUD, NUMBERS DON'T ADD UP

THIS NEEDS TO BE TOP PRIORITY RIGHT NOW
>SUNDAY ALEXANDER VAN DER BELLEN WAS TRAILING BY A LARGE MARGIN
>OVERTOOK FREEDOM PARTY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE NORBERT HOFER TODAY THROUGH POSTAL VOTES
>MORE THAN 60% OF RECORD NUMBER OF POSTAL VOTES WENT TO VAN DER BELLEN, ALLOWING HIM TO WIN BY A FEW THOUSAND VOTES
>ALMOST THREE TIMES MORE POSTAL VOTES THAN LAST PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AT ABOUT 14% OF TOTAL VOTE
>UNPRECEDENTED CONFLICT BETWEEN POSTAL VOTES RESULT AND REGULAR VOTING RESULT WHERE HOFER GOT 52%
>MAINSTREAM MEDIA PREDICTED VICTORY OF VAN DER BELLEN THROUGH POSTAL VOTES YESTERDAY
>MINISTRY OF INTERIOR POSTED VICTORY OF VAN DER BELLEN THROUGH POSTAL VOTES LAST NIGHT “BY MISTAKE”
>POSTAL VOTES SUBJECT TO MASSIVE MANIPULATION ADMITS DIE PRESSE
>LEFT IN UNGUARDED VACUUM OVERNIGHT, SHOULD BE COUNTED IMMEDIATELY IN FUTURE SAYS TOP JUDGE IN AUSTRIA
We need to strike back at the degenerate usurpers who openly stole the Austrian election. Van der Bellen is a literal generation of Marxists.

#RecountForAustria is ok but not strong enough. We need to meme this to reality.

Key Resources to Send Out

Antifa gloats at counting postal ballots
twitter.com/thirdwaycanada/status/734907773842952192 (embed)

Turnout mathematically impossible
twitter.com/anteanteante/status/734889614889111552 (embed)

Non-Austrian Van der Bellen Calls Patriots "Shit"
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/23/whoever-loves-austria-sht-president-elect-beat-nationalist-hofer-used-anti-patriotic-slogans/

Do not just sit back and jerk off to escape. Do something.

Other urls found in this thread:

diepresse.com/home/politik/bpwahl/4994223/LiveTicker_Hofers-Vorsprung-auf-Van-der-Bellen-schmilzt?_vl_backlink=/home/politik/index.do
krone.at/Oesterreich/Jetzt_fix_Van_der_Bellen_ist_Bundespraesident!-Fotofinish_live-Story-511481
diepresse.com/home/politik/bpwahl/4994292/Was-ist-dran-an-der-Wahlkartenverschworung?_vl_backlink=/home/politik/index.do
birdflu666.wordpress.com/2016/05/23/austria-election-fraud-underway/
castaliahouse.com/downloads/the-evolutionary-psychology-behind-politics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Establishment candidate and Green Party head Alexander van der Bellen is set to be declared president of Austria amid fears of massive election fraud centering around a record number of postal votes cast.
diepresse.com/home/politik/bpwahl/4994223/LiveTicker_Hofers-Vorsprung-auf-Van-der-Bellen-schmilzt?_vl_backlink=/home/politik/index.do
krone.at/Oesterreich/Jetzt_fix_Van_der_Bellen_ist_Bundespraesident!-Fotofinish_live-Story-511481
In a development, which is unprecedented in electoral terms, van der Bellen picked up over 60% of the postal votes to pip Freedom Party candidate Norbert Hofer to the post by a few thousand votes.
Yesterday, van der Bellen was trailing Hofer by 144,000 votes or about 4% of the total vote at 48%.
It beggers belief that van der Bellen reversed the trend through the postal votes, which were counted out today,
alone.
Postal votes are open to a whole range of manipulation techniques, as even Die Presse admits.
diepresse.com/home/politik/bpwahl/4994292/Was-ist-dran-an-der-Wahlkartenverschworung?_vl_backlink=/home/politik/index.do
Voting cards sent by post can get “lost”, fall into the wrong hands, filled out in a particular way in return for money, filled out on behalf of the whole family by the patriarchal head of a Turkish? family, filled out on behalf of an elderly person by their guardian and so on
Crucial too is which the decision about which postal votes are to be discarded as invalid and how many postal votes are counted overall.

it's over

Kek betrayed us.

I am #cruzmissile now.

The incident has fuelled fears that Austria’s presidential elections have been fixed, and that the establishment are determined to deny Freedom Party candidate Norbert Hofer the post by any means they can.
While demonized by the mainstream media as a far right candidate, Hofer has promoted an agenda which resists Globalist take over. He is, for example, against TTIP and against mass illegal immigration.
Establishment media are carrying headlines of a run off election on a knife edge between van der Bellen and candidate Norbert Hofer when Hofer had, in fact, obtained 144,000 more votes and an almost 4% lead.
Postal votes are notoriously open to fraud.
Who, after all, is going to check if all those little old ladies in care homes really did tick the box for van der Bellen?
It would be no surprise if van der Bellen does become president as a result of them today. It remains to be seen whether the Freedom Party will contest any such result as they should or whether they will accept what seems to be a stolen election.
birdflu666.wordpress.com/2016/05/23/austria-election-fraud-underway/

such a waste of dubs, pay denbts.

here's a thought: #RecountTheFraud

If you wish for this meme to have power, you must sacrifice a small part of yourself by creating a meme work of it for Lord Kek. Otherwise, it will not be supported by Kek and it will not gain the proper traction. Best hurry, because it will soon be too late.

>2016
>still believing in (s)elections
>still thinking that even if they were fair and accurate, it's moral for 50.1% of the population to enforce their will as laws by threat of physical force on the rest of the 49.1%

>50.1 + 49.1 = 100

MURICUH

What's funny is there won't be a single protest against this, because unlike Brazil, Austria is a civilized country, therefore it's a fitting scenario to simply get into position, pull down your pants, bend over and take this throbbing green beef right into the anus.

And you better enjoy it while at it.

How is he wrong?

>look, my waifu

kek

bro I'm sorry but it's over

>49.9
is the correct answer

>How is he wrong?
Simple addition, as well as philosophically.

Beware of the self hating germancuck.

That makes 99.2 ,not 100
But that's probably a typo and autist over reacted

Bumping for justice

"It's not Fraud. We just countered the pro-hofer fraud."

They literally admit it.

The names of the people behind Antifa e.V. are Theresa von Ranspi, Konrad Rawall, Beate Arrikade-Sanchez, Martin Olotow, Paula Flasterstrand, Robert Iot.

lol sorry typo

but do you have any actual arguments against the principle of my statement?

Well, merely keeping the meme of rigged elections alive until the shit hits the fan would be enough. Even if they would not rebel now, once their newfound cuck leader starts to destroy their realm, like any other liberal cuck does, they will start waking up.

Keep the fire alive. Brand the guy with a Trump-like linguistic kill-shot that completely fits the scenario. Always remind our Austrian friends that they are being cucked. At every mistake the new leader makes, point out that it is not his rightful throne. Watch as his powers melt away.

This is good for Austria whether or not voter fraud was actually committed. Diversity has and always will be Europe's greatest strength. Austria will achieve that with this presidency.

If you lost get over it

I actually agree, I just like laughing at burgers.

BUMP !...

I have a question...How come Norbert Hofer is not talking about this on Austrian media ? Not enough proof ? What's stopping him ?

yea lol sorry it was just a typo I was typing fast

typical burger

Even the Dutch riot when it gets too damn close, dunno what the fuck the Austrians are doing.

>they will start waking up.
No, they won't. They didn't in Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands, France, the UK, Germany and they won't wake up in Austria either. Once they're settled in it's like a terminal disease: it's only over when the host is dead.

I've alerted the Independant and the Daily Mail. They should report on this.

>Konrad Rawall
>K. Rawall

>Beate Arrikade-Sanchez
>B. Arrikade

>Martin Olotow
>M. Olotow

>Paula Flasterstrand
>P. Flasterstrand

>Robert Iot
>R. iot

Right winger must be smarter than to fall for this

lol Austria

Our president, Hollande, is so shit that the the nationalist right represent now 35% of the vote in every election.
Thus, democracy die.

People would think he is a sore loser and fuck him up politically or maybe he doesn't know about this

And I forgot to mention Belgium, you most recent Islamic enclave. No matter how bad it is, leftists will pretend they're not seeing or hearing anything. You'll have terrorism, public executions, mass rape and that won't change their mindset, which makes it impossible to gather a massive protest, attack government buildings, threat politicians and overall bring change by force.

INB4 HILLARY WINS VIA A SMALL MARGIN BY WRITE IN VOTES.

YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING GAME?

INB4 HILARY WINS DUE TO A GAME OF HEADS AND TAILS THAT SHE WINS 5 TIMES IN A ROW

This is genius

>grüner bobo
>kommunist

HAHAHAH

Trump will be the combo breaker.

What can I do besides bump as a burger

They will once their amygdala starts to wake up and gets triggered more and more, once they see with their own eyes and feel with their skin the destruction of their nation and their world.

Right now, they are neurogically numbed. But once they will get triggered more and more, their threat assesment system will fire up and the Rebirth will commence. (I'd suggest reading the literature of Anonymous Conservative on the subject.)

Pic related.

t. Beate Arrikade-Sanchez

Just copied the names, didn't even read them desu.

Kek

This explains why most liberals own cats.

I actually believe Trump is going to lose? Not being pessimistic, but just look at our recent events in the past 3 weeks. If the Britbongs fail with Brexit I can't help but watch this bloodbath from afar. 2016 is going to be the The Year.

reminder that the Antifa account claiming that they counted the ballots is a parody account

I like cats because I can relate to them. I can't relate to dogs blindly following orders and shitting on the floor.

inb4 you don't like dogs because Allah, Mohammed

Reminder that this doesn't necessarily mean they weren't involved.

sauce? trying to fill up my liberalism folder

>Make a reddit account to help spread awareness about this voting fraud to the cucks of reddit
>Get spammed that I'm a troll and everything is fine
>mfw

Oh yes, that seems likely given the post was deleted pretty quick afterwards. Soros must have sent his lawyers after them.

That's a distant scenario. Look at Sweden and Germany, and it still hasn't kicked in. If you need 10 years in order for that to happen I believe by the time they realize what's going on they'll be a minority comprising 40% of the population in their own country.

No.

>castaliahouse.com/downloads/the-evolutionary-psychology-behind-politics/
The Evolutionary Psychology Behind Politics by Anonymous Conservative.

I like dogs because loyalty and pic related.

They only shit on the floor if you're a shitty irresponsible owner.

GOOD BOY!

Good boy, now go get those poo in loos

Is Sup Forums normally this active with new threads or are we being slid?
If so what's being slid?

I think we are being slid. When we made a thread about this last night it was very active. This was when not many people knew about the rigged election

Sliding happens quite often but usually it's with garbage threads like:
>How can whites even compare?
>rate my X
>general Hillary Shillary
>AMA threads (based on unimportant criteria)
etc., etc...

This thread is actually halfway relevant and interesting.

Bump

The problem I have in finding out what's being slid because at any given time I can't quite figure out what thread contains the Good Info and what threads are yet more of the same.

We should try to keep this thread alive and make a general with all the info and spread this to the presses.
There are a good few shitposting threads that I fear are being used to slide this

I made a shitposting thread a few minutes ago.
I am not a paid shill, I just like shitposting.
I'm probably also actively bumping a few of the shitposting threads.

I am Australian and I must funpost.

good boi

Thread vs. Sliders 0-1

GOOD BOY!

It's so cute the way you bit that brown child's face off.

Apparently only the Americans give a shit about Austria's election

You would think the whole of European posters would be running to these threads.

Where are my fellow Austrians?
Putsch when?

I doubt many people here unironically believe in democracy. The state is sort of omnipotent deity. What it does is it's business and hopefully it will benefit the people or at least not harm them too much.

Many of the original threads were majority European posters with shittons of oestis and krauts. What's your point here?

Österreich steh auf !

Some small newspapers are starting to pick it up here too, this is gonna be entertaining

>what the state does is its business

Kill yourself Muslim scum. Bulgaria doesn't even belong in Europe.

I heard somewhere that it was discovered a few nursing homes in which VdB got 100% of the vote. Is it possible to verify this?

Crawl, Barricade, Molotov, Plaster and Riot?
What does it mean?

>votes counted
>left still wins
Nothing happens
>votes counted
>right wins
>left spergs out
>see we told you the right was evil
>votes thrown out
Nothing happens

Austria is like the size of one state here in the US. If I were living in Austria I'd go print up a few hundred pages and go hand them out on the street corner. People might think you are crazy but it might get someone's attention and it's pretty much the only option when the government is controlling the media.

it's a troll account

>postal votes

Why is this even allowed, anywhere, in this day and age?

You are assuming murrican individualism exist as it is in europe. This is the land of kings and queens.
Also your a nigga.

This Bulgarian macaque. Hahaha
Filthy marxists, of only we could end this
Bulgarian pest in Brazil.

Honestly, we need to kick up a stink about this.
Has anyone gone to Breibart or any other right-wing media group about this?

When have they ever?

Then why is that we still have dictators and massivre poverty in africa? Why is that zimbabwe it's still fucking zimbabwe and there's no way it will get better?

What if they just keep being complacent with the situation until their countries are no longer recognizable?
Just look at the USA, Trump it's barely a little ray of light that woke up some people. If it wasn't for him talking shit to illegals up to this day no one would have given a single fuck to stop them, because they all grew accostumed to deal with the bullshit.

Their country not being theirs and their government not being theirs became the new nornal. And this applies to every "democracy" out there.

tl;dr

What does he say in this?

For god's sake.

Does the Left realise it's being more Hitler than Hitler (actual factual version), and it's well on the way to being more Hitler than Hitler (jewish narrative version)?

Omg.
This changes everything.
I am now #artilleryforhillary

>Why is that zimbabwe it's still fucking zimbabwe and there's no way it will get better?
Because England stomps on any attempt for it to make itself better. Or did you not notice how Apartheid got dismantled by an outside source?

Gute boy,

Hofer has already come out and said there was no fraud so he's given up and let the establishment win either way.

There will be similar fraudulent activity in the Brexit vote also.

>child
More like pic related.
The actual thread was 2 days ago, and it was awesome.

>Eurobro awoken by dog
>Eurobro let dog out to pee
>Dog ters ss around the house, latches onto spooky somali skeltal trying to steal bikes
>later finds bolt cutters near bike rack

dammit, my a and s keys are dying.

rip :(

>ALMOST THREE TIMES MORE POSTAL VOTES THAN LAST PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AT ABOUT 14% OF TOTAL VOTE

That honestly strikes me as odd, from what I understood, there were far less postal votes than predicted due to people fucking up ballots, like 150,000 of the 900,000 got #rekt. (Hofer's betting odds went up after that.)

Don't know how they could have rigged it though, shit seemed pretty thorough.

Well, the lefties/jews/globalists/imperialists or whatever you want to call it are stomping every attemp to make nations better right now.

Talking about Austria, even a Hofer win could be rendered useless if the EU felt like it, they have the power to do so.
The 'international community' it's very scary business. Ask Libya, Iraq, Syria, Ukraine. All got fucked by outsiders.