Irish Hate Thread

I fucking hate these micks, can't wait for a Second Troubles so I can petrol bomb the scum out of their houses

Disgusting fenian wankers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Save_Ulster_from_Sodomy
academia.edu/2629869/The_White_British-Black_Caribbean_achievement_gap_tests_tiers_and_teacher_expectations
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2738224/Is-rise-blue-eyes-attractive-Scientists-believe-colour-dominant-like-peacocks-tail.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

potatocaust

>Irish and English are the same on 23 and me

You aren't any different

Irish people have low Iq's and are disgusting little manlets

Disgusting ginger

That sounds like you shit skin abomination

The Hiberno Conspiracy is also destroying the white race

don't irish men fart in public constantly? and don't they name their farts?

Yes, they're disgusting sub-humans

what went wrong with the irish? was it inbreeding? were they original slavs or alien refugees?

Iberians

kek

I N S I D I O U S

checked

Holy shit not had quads in a while

No, fuck you. I like the Irish.

Shit in the streets and die Pajeet

Redpill me on the Troubles

Irish and Brits both chimping out in the north for a few decades

Thanks pajeet

Bunch of Irish Commie terrorists tried to unify Ulster with Ireland and based Ulster Loyalists smashed the fuck out of them

Which is why based Ulster enjoys being 98% white with a far-right party (DUP) and Ireland trudges on with its 95% white, gay Marxist shithole

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Save_Ulster_from_Sodomy

Based Ian Paisley also is a god of his time

As ironic as this post is, the Mexican's right.

>Ireland was part of the UK for a couple hundred years
>famine happens, British government let millions of Irish starve/emigrate
>Irish nationalism becomes big again
>1917 Easter uprising land subsequent executions lead to mass populist support for a republic
>Irish free state established 1922
>Ulster (partly colonized by English/Scottish settlers) remains divided between Irish who want to be part of republic and Brits who want to part of UK
>troubles happens

It's basically all the Brits fault. If they hadn't of colonized Ulster they'd be no conflict.

Fair assessment

Okay so politically I might be inclined to side with the Ulster's, but isn't Northern Ireland rightfully Irish?

>Dal Riata formed, original Scotland in the land of Uladh (Old Ulster) and Scotland
>Ireland has never been Unified ever except under British rule
>Ulster becomes completely different from Ireland racially, culturally, religiously and politically
>Ireland gets pissy over some oppression shit
>Revolts and leaves the UK
>Tries to force Ulster into its union
>Constantly fails

>Yes good goyim keep fighting amongst yourselves while the rapefugges are at your doors

>1917

as long as you dont come down here to kill me you boys are alright. pretty much built most of the towns in NI.

>Okay so politically I might be inclined to side with the Ulster's, but isn't Northern Ireland rightfully Irish?

Who cares? Ulster is the only true right wing state in Western Europe so I'd rather the Marxist, Muslim loving potatoniggers don't get their hands on them

Ulster isn't a state

fucking repulsive inbred anglo
say that to my face and see how it works out

damn right

Pure White Protestant state :^)

You and the Irish are one and the same, disloyal rats.

Would you tear this teddy bears head off? Would you?
Your basically doing that when Ulster isn't in Ireland..

>t. 12 year old wee jahnny from the Shankill

Loyalist Volunteer Force
LVF & YLV - Lead the way!

>Protestant state

Except for the counties in ROI?

>tfw wasn't born in time to see the troubles

Someone should've told the three counties of Ulster that aren't in Northern Ireland. Someone should've told Belfast. Hell, someone should've told Northern Ireland, seeing as Catholics now outnumber prods across the entire country.

baka fenian thieves

>beautiful sunny day
>huns are shiteposting on Sup Forums

Go outside you inbred fucks.

You were born in the year 2000?

Couldn't even hold onto a tiny peripheral island with a population of 3 million and yet anglos expect to be able to overcome shitskins.
Your fucking done.

That's a picture i took of my flag lol

Nice senpai, must've met before in a thread

>Bitter Royalist angry their Empire collapsed without the Irish to help hold it

Why would I be angry when I'm part of Ulster? :^)

The wall just got 10ft higher

'94, so I don't remember them at all. This conflict doesn't really have a shot at flaring up again, does it?

In the Second Troubles those lands will be ceded back to us and the Catholics will be deported

Then we'll build the Great Wall of Ulster to ensure you fenian cunts will never bother us again

Because your a Brit, or are you finally admitting Northern Ireland is the unwanted bastard child of the U.K. ???

Why do you proclaim loyalty to an Irish province and not the British state you live in?

Not for a good few decades at least. It's still fresh. It's not like your niggers and slavery. When people say "we were shot" they actually mean that they personally were shot. People don't want to go back to that shit. You still get a few underage LARPers like OP and his buddy with the UVF flag, but they're an extreme minority and again, they're LARPers. They don't have the stones to actually do anything.

The continuing British Irish conflict may be the thing to save all of Europe. They're the only ones who could say their grievances are still legitimate and they have a culture to protect.

>ceded back
>to a non-existant country
>with no cultural or historic claim

Jewish-American here. We Jews and Anglos are brothers in spirit if not in blood. That's why we support Ulster's right to defend itself from the racist hordes.

Keep up the fight, Anglobro!

Of course it is

Ulster third way nationalism is the ONLY way

can you not

>This conflict doesn't really have a shot at flaring up again, does it?

The old paramilitaries are making too much gov cash now with cross-community projects and gov jobs.......they won't risk a flare up wrecking the gravy train.

If the IRA do something really stupid like Omagh again, it could all change imo.

Mexibro

Huns hate Jews, to be fair. They only fly the Star of David to piss off taigs.

Sad. I wish some shit would happen so both sides would flare up nationalism again. Unfortunately USA would get behind UK and take Ireland and turn the whole of Britain and Ireland into a globalist cesspool. So maybe it's better the two be vigilant right now and that's it.

So since more Irish people live in America as opposed to Ireland, van we annex Ireland like Putin annexed Crimea?

>Protestants treat Catholics like shit and refuse to give them equal rights
>Catholics protest for equal rights
>Prods shoot them dead on the street
>People get pissed
>People start fighting
>People keep fighting
>Lots of deaths on both sides
>British Army can't beat the IRA and tries to broker peace
>IRA succeed in getting a whole bunch of demands sorted
>Loyalists take a huff but agree the deal
That's pretty much it. It was a shitty mess that didn't need to happen.

>what happened in the troubles from the point of view of a fenian in lalaland

Mid Ulster Rat pack - Lead the way!

cool. post your address

Daily reminder that Irish students OUTSCORE the native English students on tests in England. And that Ireland, as a country has much higher overall test scores than England.

It's on the bottom of page one.
academia.edu/2629869/The_White_British-Black_Caribbean_achievement_gap_tests_tiers_and_teacher_expectations

No, that's literally what happened. I am a fenian, but I try not go get caught up in all this CHUKIE R LA NO SURRENDER ATAT KAH bollocks. The Troubles, objectively speaking, started because of Catholics not having rights and objectively ended with an IRA victory. EVen the fucking DUP admits that.

My father met Ian Paisley. Truly a larger than life figure.

To be fair, he's not English. He's Northern Irish. And Northern Ireland has the best test results in the entirety of the UK and Ireland and has only been getting better over the years. Having said that, he's also quite clearly a Protestant and they're bottom of the barrell when it comes to test results. Catholics are the ones pulling Northern Ireland ahead.

The UK has a program of mass immigration creating ethnic ghettos. Of course it does badly in school rankings.

Creating a hopeless underclass of mud people is the whole point. Slaves.

Daily reminder that Ireland has a higher percentage of blue eyes than England does.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2738224/Is-rise-blue-eyes-attractive-Scientists-believe-colour-dominant-like-peacocks-tail.html

>started because of caths not having le rights
Didn't help so you're right in those regards
>Ended in an IRA victory
Every RA faggot will tell you that victory is only given when Ireland is unified

The fact that the Provos aims were to unify Ireland and they failed to unify it means that they objectively were defeated

Fuck off burgerfats, you lot are as disloyal as the down syndrome potatoniggers

98 Pershent Whyte Road
Belfast
3HT 5H1T
Ulster
UNITED KINGDOM

>My father met Ian Paisley
>This is a notable experience
Big Ian used to stand outside city hall screaming shit out from his bible. Someone nicked his Bible once out of his hand mid-passage and he just reached into his big as fuck coat and pulled out another one and kept going. The man was nuts. Good craic though.

>le rights
Don't sink so low as to "ironically" shitpost. That's low, even for a hun.

Ask the DUP if the Good Friday Agreement was a loyalist victory. I bet you already know the answer though.

You older ones fucked up Northern Ireland and continue to do so. There is not a single thing that you older generations can get right you utter cretins. The amount of failure young people that I meet is depressing as they have no future.

All I can do is go for a high-paying career as the majority of people in Northern Ireland are fucking crazy. All everyone does is drink and smoke and then complains of nothing getting done.

But keep fighting your republican and loyalist causes and killing each other; it's not like you can do anything else?

No, you didn't read the paper.

It clearly states that Irish students in the UK outscore the native White English students. As do the East Asians. The blacks score lower than the native English.

>pointing his rifle right at his buddies head

TRIGGERED

Disloyal to what? Your tiny island of soggy cucks? Your german queen? I'm loyal to the truth Ahmed.

piss off kike

>older ones
He's clearly underage, you fence-sitting faggot.