Sup Forums needs more mom-son straight shota

Sup Forums needs more mom-son straight shota

1/16 will dump once bumped

forgot pic

2/16

Bump

go on

nice

How 'bout actually bumping the thread by posting an image?

3/16

That's more like it

4/16

5/16

6/16

7/16

8/16

9/16

10/16

11/16

12/16

13/16

What is this

Any grandma?

Incest is for degenerates

14/16

15/16

God no

Too bad this technically isn't incest

16/16

then stop lurking and start posting

Explain to me in, in a few words, what there is of STRAIGHT in a child fucking his mother. Enlighten me. Heterosexual it is, alright, but that shit crooked af nigga, it ain’t straight.

looks like secondlife

Opposed to gay shota?

fuck off Kevin

Always so much Mom Son, never any Mom Daughter

its way harder to find that and not as popular as there are moy men who at some point of their lives thought about sex with their mom

continue or nah?

not really
>Sup Forums needs more

>Thought about sex with their mom.
How about has anyone ever experienced it?

Bleh, so unfortunate to be a lesbian into incest

I dunno about everyone else but i've never thought about having sex with my mom. It's more like a milf but not my mom thing.

I got into some sexy teasing with a woman who was friends with the family. No sex tho.
Had a friend who would did do it with his mom. He was 14 she was 29 I think.

meet a couple of people online who said they had but it was not very pleasant
as a lesbian did your mom turn you on ?
some people do and some don´t, i don´t think it has to do with how hot oyr mom is but about the relationship you have with her

Did the wine-drunk guy telling the stories about "K" ever come back to finish?

She's their aunt, you illiterate fuck.

Not my mom, but the idea of having a sexual and romantic relationship with my mom if she were attractive and had a different personality turns me on

>not very pleasant

Brings to mind a story that was told about someone in my town. Mother was the nicest person in public but would tear into her husband and son at home. She was arrested after he spilled the beans about her sodomizing him and cucking her husband with him.

Also interested to know.
Did he say when he is coming back and does anyone have screen caps?

yeah a lot of people find the idea of incest exiting, but not something toey would do irl, like a lot of fetish videos on the net
wow ok the 2 guys i talked to were more like " things got weird after it, she got clingly, jelous but nothing like that

I'm the one who asked. I didn't save as caps, saved as word doc in order to edit typos and structure once he's done

Noice!

Got any mom son femdom videos guys?

The one other friend I mentioned that was 14 doing his mom said she would be catty around his girlfriends. I don't know how that turned out as they moved to Cali when we were 16 (11th grade) and we lost touch. Haven't found him on FB either.
The one that was sodomized got counseling. His mother was paroled a few years ago then died shortly after from some kind of cancer. He didn't take her death well.

>Being this big of a faggot

Can any of you Sup Forumsros left hentai shota link. Is for research

continue

anyone still here?

Yep

yeah

Yup

Can you provide some hentai shota links video please

Yes keep posting please

Yeah

So many lurkers and not a one of you posting?