Why isn't there a trap board yet?

Why isn't there a trap board yet?

there is

Sup Forumsoipussy

sauce?

Because Hiroshimoot is just as much of a faggot as the real moot.

That's not a trap thats a shemale. Traps=boys dressed like cute girls, shemales=women with tits and a dick

>arguing semantics

Why are you so desperate and morbidly obese that you've lowered yourself to such faggotry? Honestly, at this point, just an hero.

Because it's full of faggots out there, so you have to be sneaky my friend

There should definitely be one... Recently the trap stuff has started to spill over from their containment thread.

>projecting

Project much, faggot?

that made me kek

who is that

I need to fuck that.

Dunno.
Some cutiepie.

Good point. You faggots need to go.

Who the fuck is this OMG

Whatever you gotta tell yourself to continue denying the waste of life you've become. It'll be harder in 10 or 20 years when your mommy dies, you realize you've surpassed rock bottom, and that your only reason for existing is jacking off to men pretending to be women.

Ya... It's totally a lot easier than going outside, not eating constantly, and actually talking to people face to face.

Thank God I don't have the autism and can actually talk to real women.

/hm/

>And being wrong
The whole point of being a trap is that everyone thinks it's a woman till you see the dick

fpbp

I want to bottom for a girl like this so bad, she looks like perfection. I hate caged dick traps and shemales.

but that's gay user

There would be no one left on Sup Forums

they aret that gey

Traps are the worst thing on Sup Forums along with dick rate threads,everyone posting in theese threads should get banned

There is /d/