Let's see her getting gang fucked hardcore

Let's see her getting gang fucked hardcore.

What?

let's not

Better idea, Let's see her distract from the paul manafort indictment! Oh that would so hot.

Paul mana fort?

I've seen 6 guys run a train on this girl and I was one of them...does that count?

Gangfucked hard by many Cocks.

Sort of I hope she enjoyed it. Yeah I want to see more fucking the other girl

She did. It was all her idea. Shame though..she's got beef curtains and a bit on the loose side

She has nice legs.

Wow I bet she's done a few gangbangs in her time then. That's why she's so loose.

Thanx il tell her that.

Sexy tummy too. I'd lick it all over.

ITT- role playing virgins

Wrong

St. Petersburg trying to distract from the Manafort indictment

You can fuck her if u want.

post more of her

I want to watch both girls gangbanged.

Maybe who knows. It's not insanely loose. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the loosest...she's about a 6 maybe 6.5 This girl is much looser. She's like a 9.5

I wish she'd move her hands.

How many have fucked her in one session? I love girls that let many men fuck them.

That's right

Paul Manafort

He was working on Trumps campaugn and has recently been connected money laundering for pro russia nationlist groups in the Ukraine

St Petersburg is going crazy trying to stifle the news on Sup Forums with distraction threads

You can nearly see her cunt.

how do you know her? is she your wife? relative ?

Oh I see thanx.

What a tease.

Just for you.

made for eating out

Gf....

Definitely and not alot of hair down there either.

No clue but I'd assume 10 if not more. She specializes in bjs more. Nicknamed bj queen

That and her legs wrapping around your head pulling you further in as she cums.

Omg I'd love to see mine have 10 men. She very nearly did once too.

Pic of her?

Hell yeah and she does squirt aswell.

That is a mighty fine hole there. I don't know if I should cum there or on her stomach first.

Your choice fella.prob both.

Stomach first to get her nice and sticky, then her hole until my balls are empty. and keep the pics comming if you can.

I'm tryin to get a few guys to fuck her at the same time if u don't mind.

She'll be a hot mess if you get it to happen

That's the plan anyway. 6 guys at least but hopefully more than 10 for a real hardcore gangbang for her.

Hopefully she will be fucked around 20 times if most guys can cum twice and that's in an hour or 2 so she will be completely exhausted after it all.

What will you do afterwards?

THIS

I haven't really thought about what would happen after why is that?

will you give her one last go just to feel how used up and sweaty she's become?

Maybe I suppose she will still be covered in cum and all sweaty aswell and hopefully her cunt won't be to sore after all that fucking.

you could always just rub your cock on her stomach and spray her down before she goes to sleep.

Your more than welcome to watch her have a shower after. It'll be hot watching her scoop all that cum out of her cunt. She will feel so used and hopefully not to embarrassed by what she has had done to her.

That's huge.

Why not go a few round before the shower and fill her up some more?

Do you mean get the guys to fill her up again after its all finished? If she can still handle it then I'd say yes. She is gona be so fucked and wasted after this.

You could do that. Everyone else will be too tired or have left by then.

Yeah I can do that no problem. She will feel so loose I think. She will probably hardly feel me fucking her.

She'll be perfectly lubed up with all that cum in her. Just play with her nipples to get her aroused some more.

Her nipples will be huge anyway after all that fucking. It's gona be crazy watching her get fucked over 20 times but so hot too.

It sounds like she's going to be used as a fuck doll for all these blokes pleasure.

Her belly will be too.

Do you mean because of all that cum inside her?

Yep. It'll be perfect for licking and grinding against.

I can't wait for this to happen. How old are you and can you bring any friends to fuck her aswell.

30. sadly no friends to bring. post more of her belly

Good age. I'm sure I can get around 10 men for her. Some may have to be my friends but don't tell her. Her belly and open cunt for you.

That is so hot. You are lucky to have her and that sexy body.

Thanx yeah I know she will give a great performance for all the guys. Her cunt is big so I'm sure she will try 2 Cocks in there at the same time. I can't wait for that one to see. Omg.

She was made to milk cocks dry.

She most certainly is. Such an inviting body and huge cunt hole.

And a sexy tummy to match. i really can't get enough of it.

Do you like her cunt too?

I love them both but that tummy is just begging for cum.

wow... is she the neighborhood bicycle? lol

That is a good pose for her.

She will be like that when we are all fucking her. Your welcome to tribute her belly if u like.

How do you think she'd handle someone worshiping her belly?

She would probably like it. U know what women are like with there bellies. They always think there to big. But aren't.

Good, because her's needs it. It must be nice to grope.

Yeah I love it. Thanx

i bet she does too. Just a simple touch must make her wet.

Very wet indeed

do you tease her and deny her release for a bit?

For sure.

Nice. And feel free to post more of her as I'm sure we both enjoy looking at her.

Il Ave to find more pics of her. Yeah men do look at her and I love it. Plus I will love it more when they see her naked and all get hard and want to fuck her.

They can't help it with a figure as sexy as hers. Those thighs look like they were made to pull you deeper inside of her.

They are. She does yoga and has alot of stamina to that's why I know she can handle alot if men fucking her sexy body till she can't take any more Cocks fucking her holes.

she must be very flexable too then.

She is I've seen her do yoga naked aswell.

Missing cum dripping from that cunt

that must be quite the show then.

I've told her to try a naked yoga class but mostly men go to it just to see the girls bending over. I think she would end up getting fucked by them all there and then.

It was and her fanny farted on some moves. So sexy watching her lips moving.

Needs alot of Cum.

i bet it was. It must have been hard not to fuck her right then and there.

Lol I did.

Any pics

Very nice. She must be wild in bed.

Il see if I can find some.