If your sister dressed like this for halloween what would you do?

If your sister dressed like this for halloween what would you do?

Still having some very weird feelings.

I'd treat her like the whore she is and fuck her. Sister or not that looks like good pussy.

I wouldn't do anything, because she's fat, but a lot of guys would think she's easily sexually available and put aside the fact that she's a fat slut with a really poor sense of how to dress.

That your sister?

unfortunately yes

damn. poke her belly button for me

I would like to dick that girl, how much of a slut is she?

I don't know for sure but I think she gets whoever she wants.

Can't you suggest she goes on a diet? The spare tire of flab between her cunt and that dangling shit in her belly button is quite offputting

I would start jacking off in front of her. god she's so hot

poke her belly button for me?

I'd jerk off to those red panties after she was done with them.

i'd put my penis in her vagina if you know what i'm saying here

Please, elaborate.

jesus how big of a faggot can you possibly be

It's as old as Sup Forums that fat girls come on here, pretend to be their incest-baiting imaginary brothers and seek validation for their insanitary lifestyles by inducing "yeah I'd hit that" from the neckbeards on here.

Why is Sup Forums afraid to call this shit out? She's overweight and dresses like a whore. This kind of woman is cancerous and these days Sup Forums laps the fat cunts up.

I get what you're saying, and agree with you on calling them out for baiting, but in what world is she overweight?

Mate your sister looks like a hooker. Wear a jimmy.

Look at the bulge of flab between her belly button and her pubic region. It's pure fat, disgustingly fat.

found a pic of your girlfriend user

Mate I see no fat there, she's a whore and the only thing she'd be good for is being locked in my basement as a cum dumpster, but she's not fat.

Big old roll of flab above her bikini bottoms. She's fat, and she's breathing in to hold her fat guts in place.

Yes and I'd cum in her.

She is, uh, carrying a few pounds.

My sister does dress like that for Halloween

She is fat though.

She is fat but on the SJWed version of Sup Forums we're not allowed to say so.

noraabakerr on insta, I believe

she looks like a slutty magicians assistant, I'm sure I could put her in a few tricks. Starting with a nice escape one where she's tied up tight, her goal is to get out before I cum inside her. Spoiler, she's not able to.

If you got more pics of her we could more on to more dangerous ones.

brother's name is adam by the looks of it