Who else is suicidal at the moment?

Who else is suicidal at the moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/saxon_casi/sets/top-tracks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not me, I feel great.

Neither, a girl i'm into just asked me out and I couldn't feel happier.

go get help.

Nah bro, I'm good

I'm brit fag.

I am. Going to spend my little savings and jump off a bridge/tower while being high on benzos/opioids.

Don't ever call them, you will get arrested and held at emergency against your will. Afterwards you will get bills for police & paramedics. Keep drinking, you will feel better being drunk.

I should, but I'm holding up whilst being a 30yo NEET at my parents' home. After trying quite a lot of times getting an employment, and finding that I can only waste my time completing courses and rarely getting a job (a shitty one) I'm trying to think only about the present and avoiding all kinds of stress.

No plan for the future but I only expect torment and failure no matter what I do. Also, not commenting my situation with anyone to avoid sickening void optimism, or 24/7 blame (just what my internal "me" repeats all the time I listen to him, it's fucking thrilling listening that shit on dolby surround when other people talks about that topic to me)

As someone who has come very close to committing suicide in the past, I believe that what you need is a more disciplined life. You need to sacrifice your ego to something beyond yourself.

soundcloud.com/saxon_casi/sets/top-tracks

Not suicidal but recent relapse, grim november weather kicking in and having been dumb enough to look at my ex's social media after a year of having her blocked I got damn close. Oh well time to dry out and rest so I can get my sanity back.

i want to die but I'm too much of a pussy to actually do it

Wife just moved out because of my drinking. Not sure if I should bother getting her back or an hero.

You could always go out, get drunk and fuck some bitches while the nagging cunt is gone.

How bad is your drinking? Maybe she was driving you to it. I know when I have a girlfriend my drinking goes through the roof.

Funny, now that she's gone I don't feel like getting drunk at all. I got drunk 1-2 nights a week, not falling down drunk, but slurred speech drunk.

There you go then. I think we've identified the real problem.

Thx Sup Forumsro.

How can anyone be suicide when we have the new Apple flagship iPhone X 256 GB 3G LTE GSM Apple device coming out in mere hours?!

lol, No worries. I had one once that would enable me. Encourage me to go out and drink and then get pissed off at me when I'd be depressed with a hangover. Fuck. You. Bitch.

Or you faggots could fix your problems. Is there anything physically stopping you from doin whatever u want?

What's up mate?

Sometimes it's ok to not know what to do. Knowing what not to do is a good enough start.

Talk to me, Sup Forumsro. What's going on?

Not him but do you know where's best to get diazepam in the UK pls?

Literally no idea. Had to Google to check it wasn't the stuff you put on cakes.