How's the breakup going Sup Forums

How's the breakup going Sup Forums

>get new bitch
>forget about old bitch

Going great.

still waiting for it to start :/

>broke up
>2 months of freedom
>Now am fucking a normal weight, nerdy, more mature girl who is insatiable in bed

Honestly it's going very well right now.

been like a month. more and more ok about it. still miss her just not as actively. always end up thinking about her before bed. i just miss talking to her.

>break up
>2 months later
>generally over it and feeling OK about things
>now 5 months later
>think about her multiple times every day

What the fuck how does that even happen

ah man. sometimes it gets worse before it gets better.

still feels like shit tho.

This Facebook-tier meme sort of explains it

Took her back today. I'm weak but she's a goddess

Her new guy cheated and she tried to kill herself. Just got out of the 72 hour observation period today. So I got that going for me.

After we were together 7 years and she got knocked up, and was going to keep it (till by some miracle she miscarries), by some chudmaster 5000, just 4 months later. How do you think it's going. The fact that it's been 10 months is almost an afterthought.

It's all fucked. Turtles all the way down.

Not too bad, she's looking like a worn out poor drug addicted scarecrow currently so that's pretty funny

A bit of advice. She's already sleeping with some one else because your still thinking of her. Figure out what that means on your own

But she wasn't willing to kill herself for losing you?

Been a year and it seams my heart is still all fucked up over it. Oh well I give up. I'll just accept it and live with it.

We both new it was only for fun. I am just vindictive, and even if there is a valid case, it feels good to see exes worse off.

>A few weeks after breakup...
>Goes to dates, but none satisfy.
>A couple of months pass...
>Gives up entirely on relationships.
>Several more months...
>Has sex partner, still no relationship.
>A few weeks in with fuck friend...
>Sex addiction becomes serious, not as satisfying as before.
>Focus on School and Work to plug heartbreak.
>Almost a year now...
>Ex is not doing well, still single.
>Several days of reflection later...
>Thinks of going back to hometown and get back with Ex.
>All of this because I moved out for College.
>Was in a three year relationship with Ex, countless memories still fresh.

I don't know anons, I feel incapable of loving anyone else...

Not breaking up yet but need to tl;dr greentext my current situation because I need to put it in text.

>be me
>living with gf of a year
>have a healthy and functional relationship
>can feel myself starting to get bored with sex / in general
>work with a qt hip babe 4 years older than myself
>she's in a relationship as well
>over the course of a few weeks, we've picked up a routine of talking and hanging out at work.
>have become obsessed with her, feel like the dumb shit romantic version of myself that has been numbed for a while
>difficult to tell if work babe is in same position I'm in (unsure of how to approach the situation but still interested) as she seems nervous and flirty at times but could also could easily be me misinterpreting her actions.
>stuck in feels hell, difficult to harbor these feelings while living with the current gf.
>also realize I only obsess over the ones that are unattainable, or I just like to torture myself over fantasies of what my life could become.

I'm not really sure what I'm doing with myself anymore.

The most important detail is why she became your ex.

how long you been aboard the feels train with this new work babe?

Definitely true.

It brings a bit of a smile to my face when I see my ex's Facebook posts and see how hard she's hit the wall.

Horribly:
>Known her for almost 10 years now, been dating 7 out of those 10
>Relationship has always been asymmetrical to her benefit in every aspect, specially in bed
>Things got less one-sided with the years, but never really felt passion from her
>I've never felt insecure about my looks/performance before, but her behavior did take a toll on me
>A year and a half ago she comes out to me as bisexual. She also mentions she leans heavily over girls (80/20 or so). Who can blame her, right?
>itallmakessensenow.jpg
>We decide to continue dating anyways

>In an attempt to make things work (and perhaps get some for me too) I propose she can fuck girls every now and then so she doesn't suppress that part of herself. "Sex only" I specify and stress.
>She's reluctant at first but eventually agrees to it and we start seeking a girl who's willing.
>We find a girl through a dating app and they start texting.
>I find out my GF has not told the other girl she's currently in a relationship with me. I also find out their text seem rather plain (talking about their day/families etc. RED FLAG
>I confront my GF and tell her she should cut her loose because things seem to be heading a different way.
>She's upset about it but agrees to let her go.
>I find out she had lied to me before about meeting with her. She did cut her loose but lied to me about the last time they met.
>I can't take all the lies, we had had such a beautiful relationship so far (or so I thought) so I brake up with her and tell her I know all about her lies.

fool, you'll regret this decision one day

Think about your Girlfriend user, is she still worth keeping?

By that I mean, does she love you? Is she still willing to do anything for you? Does she sacrifice for you/gives you her time and devotion?

If yes to all of those, then learn to appreciate her again.
This other thot is probably in the same boat from what you describe, she's not sure either. Indecisive girls are always problematic.

Well, that's my take on this

>A week passes and we kept contact
>We meet because we had an event from a friend we have in common
>After the event she leaves with me and, once in private, she starts crying and asking me to forgive her and saying she wants to get back together
>I'm a weak fool and take her back

few weeks. I have worked with her for a while but we both keep to ourselves for the most part. The more I walked around and saw her the more I realized how striking she was. She has a really unique facial shape, kind of spade-like, and the haven't slept in days / dead inside bags under the eyes. I can't help myself, she's dead on "my type" minus not having red hair.

just my two cents but id suggest waiting another two weeks or so before doing anything. if the feelings are still there, then they might be something legit.

It's been a month officially but things felt off even before. Both are doing good on the outside but on the inside we are messes. I'm sad only occasionally due to the breakup and most of the negative shit is because of other things.

>Fast-forward a year, we've had our ups and downs but we're OK
>Deal about her fucking girls still stands so long as it is confined to sex
>Find out a friend of us is also kinda into girls so they start fooling around
>Things eventually escalate and they're going at it like monkeys
>This was actually good for both of us as it kinda lit up our sex life for awhile
>I'm happy the deal is working out and confident nothing else is gonna happen because we're all friends
>foolmetwice.png
>Eventually notice GF is paying too much attention to friend. That's ok, I'll try to play it cool
>Politely tell GF I'm feeling left aside
>She tells me not to worry

Here's whats making my call so tough:
Current GF is super loyal, is also hip, not super "cute" but is reasonably attractive in a quirky way I'm into, but not as well built and downright catching as other babe. Problem is she's very clingy and I feel like there's already pressure to commit to living with her for another year. If I'm feeling this way already, I don't know if it's wise to sign up for that. But how do I express that with someone I live with for another 8 months? And if I don't feel committed to living with them again, I feel as if my relationship is already on a timer counting down. I'm sorry if this is poorly phrased / thought, i'm a bit stoned and sad rn

I understand user...

I left our hometown, and I gave her less attention as the months rolled in...

>Less videos chats
>Less phone calls
>Less texts
>Fewer letters
>Then, I increasingly had less free time even for myself.

>One day she tells me to give her more attention.

Maybe that was the root of all problems. Which is why I believe we still have a chance if I moved back to be with her?

Of course, not without visiting first before moving out completely? I've always wanted to move back anyways...

Yeah, also difficult to act on feelings i feel towards girl at work because >trying to be a good person
and also not wanting someone i work with daily to think i'm a creep and have to walk by them and feel reminded of that all the time ya feel???

>This shit keeps happening and we start arguing about it constantly
>GF eventually confesses she's developed feelings for our mutual girl friend
>Breaks up with me because she's realized she's actually lesbian, not bi, and "doesn't want to waste my time anymore"

Hmm. You know what the expectations are going in, and at least you're not on the hook for someone who cheated on you or some other messed up relationship silliness, so at least you are lucky in that regard. Kind of depends if you really feel that you are up to the task of doing that work. It's very hard for me to do that shit sometimes and I definitely feel your pain, so really don't kid yourself when trying to make ur decision, and don't just say you'll keep up if you wont. i don't ever post in these threads but i really do feel better for doing it. Ty to kind anons

Its been a year since she came home filled with another guys semen. Threw 7 years away. I rarely think about her. I did not think i would ever get to this point.

I envy you so fucking much user. I'm very scared she feels the way you do now.. I don't think I could take that.

Bummer but seven years is a good run. Have you two spoken since?

>Very clingy

Based on what you're saying, it feels like a one sided relationship.

That feeling you have of clingyness can be a big problem for your sake, but it seems its not for her. Maybe she feels the relationship is secure?

I suggest you understand why she's clingy, and why you don't like the attention.

It could just mean you were never into her. Clingyness is not an issue if both people are really into each other...

Hence the one sided relationship.
Do tell user.

>For the next two months up to now we've been coming on and off again
>We're currently taking a time off and she's supposed to contact me once she takes a decision
>I fucking hate missing her lying cheating lesbian ass, its ripping me apart
>I also miss her family, her sister and I had grown close lately, her grandparents love me and I love them. Her mum texts me every now and then trying to cheer me up.
>I know I should try to move on and eventually get somebody that actually loves me, but fuck I've only loved her and I don't want it to stop
>At this point I'm not sure I would continue even if she wants to. But I am sure I will not stop loving her, and that hurts massively.

My life has been on pause for these past two months and I'm not sure when am I gonna snap out of it. I just want to stop feeling like this.

Why do you remind me of her motherfucker?

couldn't move past

>Dated for two years
>Everythingisgreat.jpeg
>Honestly enjoy spending time with her
>Come xmas time my best friend becomes suicidal
>Eventually talk him down and get him some help
>He's mad at me cause he couldn't do it
>Still pretty distraught tho
>Meet up with my gf to tell her what happened
>Before I can even say anything she says we're through
>No reason for this
> Found out later she cheated on me with my best friend
>Best friend claims she told him that we broke up before the cheating started
>How could someone do something like that
>I treated her like a god
>Had other gfs since then but I don't want to put any effort in because of this
>Still can't get over this

Life sucks

No. She wont talk to me and completely blamed me for ruining the relationship. Just like all her previous relationships.

I suppose it's a lot to do with the fact that neither of us really have been making friends or doing much outside of hanging out with each other. I'm out of college working full time and she's finishing her last year of class, but we both moved to a new city this year. She doesn't go out of her way to make friends and doesn't know a ton of people here, so all my time out of work feels like its all going towards one other person. She's kind of an awkward person and our relationship was nice enough when we didn't live together, but I suppose I'm not feeling her nearly as much as she is me. We aren't fighting or anything, I can just feel like I need something else, and that all the pressure of dependence that I perceive her to have weighs on me and takes the fun out of things.

Thanks user, stay chill Sup Forumsro

That blows user, I'm sorry for you
Sounds like a cunt--you're better off.

Fucking great. We had stagnated for a while and she was the one who broke it off. For a while I was miserable, but after about three months I finally got back on my feet, started going to the gym and eating better, socializing more.
Now, I'm just honestly not at the point where I want to give up casual dating and flirting. I didn't think I could be happy and wanted her back so bad in the two months after. To those in this thread who are still there: things will get better if you make them.

Your problem is that you trusted a mentally ill person.
She lied to you about her sexuality coming out as a degenerate and you even allowed her to continue with her degenerate behaviour.
I mean you kind of got cucked but by a woman. Forget about her and look at it from different perspective, she's morally rotten and is not a good fit. Do you really want this beast the mother of your children? Person that left you twice and lied to you?
Just imagine how bad it would get later, don't waste your life.

> toxic relatioship
> I broke up
> struggling
> she has new bf
> struggling even more
> unable to love again

But honestly I don't care. I wish her all the best.
All her problems are not mine anymore. I feel sorry for her new bf.

My life is great and even if love hurts, this pain will eventually go away.

PROTIP: Boys/Girls respect your partner

>also realize i only obsess over the ones that are unattainable, or I just like to torture myself over fantasies of what my life could be come

Yeah, I feel this. Been down this road more than a few times. It's gotten me into some serious trouble recently, probably ruined some friendships the other night, even. I feel like shit and I should, and I just want everything to go back to the way it was before I did some stupid shit.

what's a 6-rowed number called?
dubs -> trips -> quads -> quints -> hexes?

Thanks, I thought no one had read my posts.
I'm usually a pragmatist and agree with what you just said, she's not good for me and I am better off without her. However, I can't help feeling what I feel. I still love her deeply and I am feeling very depressed about facing life without her, I just don't feel any motivation to do things.

>I sometimes dream about her
>Wake up, thinking I want to put my morning boner in her
> Rethink, fuck women they are a waste of your fukkin time aka productivity, Mr. Sunshine
>Go to whores if my third leg almost explode

:(

Can't even fap now because I'm thinking of her all time. Someone end my suffering please ...

Oh, that's a bit more clear now...

What you just said might be the root of the problem:

>I suppose it's a lot to do with the fact that neither of us really have been making friends or doing much outside of hanging out with each other.

That's a big strain on both of you. A couple that spends so much time together can become co-dependent.

>She doesn't go out of her way to make friends and doesn't know a ton of people here.

This is a direct result of this, she may have become complacent with having just you alone. To her it might not be a big deal because she has become very dependent (Hence the clingyness) but it's very bad for your health man.

>All the pressure of dependence that I perceive her to have weighs on me and takes the fun out of things.

This is the consequence, its already affecting you user... I bet you feel bored of her too no?

Harsh

Noice job there quint.

One love .. my ex or nobody

It's a trap. Think about it. She's not the only one.
Go to a city center, sit for 3 hours and count how many 10/10 girls you will spot.

It takes 21 days to create a habit. Tomorrow waking up will be day 1. It's quitting all the small thing routines that hurt the most.

I know I was very rough with calling her degenerate and mentally ill but that's the only way you will be able to move on.

See, the problem is not about forgetting her but seeing the situation from different perspective. You say she's the person you wanted to face life with and I'll pat you on the back for this, you trusted someone enough to do this but that person totally fucked you over. What you feel might be the fact you were so used to her and how close you were(I mean not every relationship allows for third party action) and now you feel lonely.
You need to get hold of yourself and be strong or else your life will be shit till the end. Think of future, think of the children you could bring to school with your new wife that would trust you and love you no matter what.

All the best and I hope you beat the feeling!

She also said i was a horrible person and I needed therapy. I was at rock bottom, so I did. Best decision I ever made.

Yep, you are on point. I know what to do about this but like I have no fucking idea what I'm going to do about this. I hate this so much and I've never cheated / thought I'd ever cheat but I think if I got the chance in this case I'd probably take it. I've gone back to being really temperamental and I don't feel very whole currently, and want to act on my impulses

QUINT GET

>break up
>heartbroken for months
>as time passes I start feeling better
>start doing things I couldn't while I was with her
>enjoying freedom
>realize I will never be as free again as I am now
>realize I'm happier when I'm single

I do feel stronger than last week and last week I felt stronger than the week before that. As I said in my posts, I've decided not to take her back this time, even if she were to ask it; a couple of weeks back I wouldn't have taken this decision.

I will try to pull myself together and be happy, although something tells me its gonna take a long while and I will fall into depression every now and then. She has been my friend and lover for 10 years now, I don't expect this to be an easy feat.

Thanks for the kind words.

Thats right. The best advice I was given was learn to be alone otherwise youre gonna jump into another shitty relationship. Learn to be alone. While were doing that we should also learn to LOVE OURSELF. Nobodys gonna do it for us.

Moved on doing great

Took me until I found new gal though

Oh don't get me wrong, she said the same things to me. I'm just not at the point that I can do anything but objectively realize that. I know that makes me a pussy/beta/whatever is b's preferred nomenclature these days. But I can't fucking help it. She was a part of me, and even that part of me was basically a walking talking tumor, I still miss her.

Well, at least you're still self-conscious, so don't be too hard on yourself.

You sound exhausted, and I bet she doesn't recognize there is a problem...

I do have to say that when it comes to clingy people, they are the hardest to break up with. So expect to feel like complete shit if you ever do...

She'll do and say everything to convince you to stay with her. And you'll feel like shit for (((betraying))) her

Say, tell me more about the other girl? And try to look past her body.

Beauty fades afterall

Break up happened 5 years ago now. Still think about her, but the dreams are what stays the most.

>2017
Do you want a gf?
Are u stupid or lonely?
Girls dont mind guys anymore, they have their insta, twitter, face and the dicks they want
And they are pretty happy

It's almost been two years and 4 girls since it ended but I still think about her. Shit sucks my dude

She is very shy but easy to talk to once she gets used to having conversation. I don't think she's as shy as she seems, I think it's that she doesn't go out of her way to talk to anyone and she isn't a normie so normies don't try to befriend her. She saved an injured frog one time and I thought it was cute. I feel like we may have some friction in that my sense of humor can be MDE tier at times and she does not seem to be that type of person exactly (obviously she does not know this dark fact yet as I am not so autistic that I can't interact with girls). I guess I don't make it any easier on myself, as I am not an especially flirty person. I don't really flirt so much as I speak with more expression and enthusiasm to people I enjoy being around. I feel like women have a radar that bings internally and alerts them that you're attracted to them, but in reality I don't know how she interprets this.

also meant to say ty for the responses, this has been very helpful

no
why not both?
what do you mean by that shit?
>don't mind guys
????
dreams about the ex are the worst. had one recently. my fuck what an awful experience, although i don't remember what happened

Been one year. The way things are going that will be me in 4 years time. This one really got inside and twisted my up somehow. Oh well on the bright side it's improved my guitar playing for some reason. Way more feel in it.

I'm going to propose tomorrow, I love her more than I've ever loved anything in my entire life. We ran away 2,300 miles to be together

More than a year has passed. Still dream about her. Wich is sad because despite her not being a whore nor precisely attractive, she's the kind of person who can find someone easily. As well as me, yet I made a romise wich i tend to fulfill like a total faggot. Life is sad felanons, it's fucking horrible, im not sure why i haven't an heroed yet

Np user

I do suggest you think hard before breaking any relationship. The babe from work might not be worth it, even if she does leave him for you. Get to know her well, the quiet one's are very tricky...

Also, your gf may need to put some more effort in herself, the relationship can still be saved if she does.

For your sake, get some more time for yourself, and hangout with your mates!

Oh, and don't think with your dick!! A good wank usually clears the mind XD

Wish you good luck!!

They prefer their phones instead of a guy.
They are interested in profiles pictures, they have dicks wherever they want because chats, i can go on but its late for me.
People break up more often 2017 and i can assure you females and males they hate each other more and more as days pass by.
Tecnology my friend can fill some of yours primal insticts
And women like to interact with their phones becoming a great space of their lives.
So your value is not so high nowadays
Do you copy?

>implying I've been in a relationship
Nice try user, you can't make me sa- oh, nevermind, vodka here come

>Get new ugly slut
>pheromones activate from sex
>Go to a club to pick up bitches
>Profit

You're not a dog. Don't wait around. See who else is out there at least.

Already moved on, Sup Forums. Been crushing on another for a while, anyway.