Here's my 1 year (about) progress. No gym/weight lifting, just calorie restriction. I want to start lifting...

Here's my 1 year (about) progress. No gym/weight lifting, just calorie restriction. I want to start lifting, but I have no idea how to start. Any help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X88VqEgMpsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

calisthenics is the best way

So what are you doing user? Anyone can lose 5 lbs on a calorie deficit in 2 weeks easily.

this is me onlye 3 months difference

calorie deficit is dumb IMO you should actually eat more carbs and protein (not sugary crap obviously) and be disciplined with calisthenics. Its also free not like those bullshit gyms

THe weights are wrong, I used a fucked up scale in the beginning. That first picture is probably closer to 180/190.
Any idiots guide?

bet you're fat

carbs and protein is how you put on weight, dumbfuck. leafy greens along with other veggies and fruits will have tremendous results, avoid cooking with butter and red meat. chicken fish and nuts for your essential fatty acids. no pasta no bread. i went from 155 to 195 in 3 1/2 months with a body fat mass index of 11% i was in pretty good shape. also all natural protein shakes high in b vitamin complex will boost metabolism and add healthy digestive. look into essential amino acids, such as l-argenine, taking that alone will increase blood flow to muscles and actually having you looking more ripped without much exercise. Dont listen to that d bag that said carbs and proteins, lol that is exactly how you put on weight.

Lol you goofed user. You shouldve started lifting when you had the bulk.

Browse fit. I can send you my program if you give me a mail.

he is trying to get rid of the bulk, running and cardio is the best way to remove body mass. also avoid unnecessary sugars. i have 2 cousins who play in the nfl, both in tremendous shape. diet and running/biking even yoga can have you shed lbs fairly quickly.

i wish i weigthe more, im at 64 kg 5'7''

I eat a lot but work out also,

yes, but im talking about whats better for people that arent fat at the moment (like OP) if you're a fat fuck my advice is wrong

he wants to get rid of fat idiot, carbs are broken down into glucose and lipids, the lipids your body doesnt burn off is stored directly as fat, also if you eat more than 40g's of protein a day, and are not burning the excess calories the proteins will turn into lipids, (trust me op) he has no clue what he is saying.

Calculate your TDEE fitlabs.ru, eat about 500 calories more than your TDEE follow the macros. Use fitnesspall. Easy.

This is wrong on many levels. You should look at your TDEE. You should get around 1g protein for every ib of bodyweight. The rest of your calories should come from carbs and fat. IIFYM is a great place to start together with a tracking app like fitnesspall or a food prep.

he want to start lifting, not to lose more fat, are you retarded?

he needs to eat a LOT in order to build muscle, you know nothing I bet youre a coach fat fuck

THIS

do insanity if you wanna get shredded. Go to gym if you wanna bulk up, but then you have to eat more calories and you might get some fat as well.

Pic is me aftr finishing insanity

THIS

1st, awesome work man. Keep it up.

2nd. Download the ap "jefit" it's free (though there is a paid version. It has pre loaded routines, plus a list of exercises by body part, along with gifs of how to do the movements if you aren't sure what to do. You can add and create your own workouts, track your weight/reps and load progress pictures.

Note:you need a gym membership for this option

Lifting What? Weights or shirts?

take a look at this OP

youtube.com/watch?v=X88VqEgMpsY

Fuck /fit/

It's just a giant elitist circlejerk

Read the /fit/ sticky