Monster mesume discussion thread. To anyone who has watched he anime, what would you give it out of 10...

Monster mesume discussion thread. To anyone who has watched he anime, what would you give it out of 10, who is best monster waifu, etc.

This one is top waifu. The anime itself is only like a 6-7/10. You come for monsterboobs, it delivers.

Agreed, it dosent over extended. It knows it’s about boobs, but it will also tell a story.

Mia is best then suu
I give anime 7.5/10
Pretty funny

I thought the forest girl was good too but I fo4got her name

Centoria=best waifu

8 or 9 but I enjoy the ecchi genre. The characters are interesting and the premise adds to the story. I hope they get another season. There's lots of untapped potential.
Neck yourself. Rachnee is best. She can make you new clothes, snuggle with you at night, she's the most gentle and YOU CAN FUCKING RIDE HER.
>added bonus of having a human pussy

Only problem is, she really didn’t get developed.

Same here, I relay only watch/read ecchi and comedic anime

Tio best waifu 10/10 she is tall, cute, gentle, always take care of you, love sweets and cakes.

Two words.
Prison. School.

no u

Snake coils beat spider legs for snuggling anyway

Spider wrapping you up then carrying you into her web to snuggle you.
Fuck outta here chloaca lover.

Agent Smith is best monster

Alice is the ONLY choice.

Laughed way too hard at this

I’m pretty sure they said that a season 2 is coming this fall or early 2018. My guess early 2018.

>mfw I first learned this

I'm excited too see different types of monster girls. Zombina caught me off guard.

If I had to guess polt is gonna be in there too.

I mean the ending is straight up season 2 bait. Can’t deny that

I want to see Rachneras mom. She's a black widow did her dad is sudoku.

i like the anime but id have to give it a 6 out of 10
sometimes the boobs are just too bouncy and it can be annoying. This anime could be good with its narrative that it has " a girls a girl no matter what" which i like about it but the fan service gets in the way. As for best girl im stuck between Miaa and centoria

I can see how dinner would go over
>so how did you guys meet?
>in a warehouse and she basically teased me all night with BDSM and her legs

Got any memes?

>me irl