A couple who survived the Las Vegas shooting died in a car crash just a half mile from their California home earlier...

A couple who survived the Las Vegas shooting died in a car crash just a half mile from their California home earlier this month, two weeks after the husband jumped onto his wife to shield her from the hail of bullets raining down on them during the Oct. 1 massacre.

Sup Forums please tell me how there is a god?

Other urls found in this thread:

allaboutgod.com/god-is-omniscient-faq.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With all that goes on, wouldn't it be more disturbing if there was a God who just let this happen?

Final Destination, cant beat death.

Yeah it would be. But apparently there is a god, so how come he lets this happen?

True but to survive the shooting and then kill yourself in your car is a bit unlucky?

Apparently there could be anything. Until there's evidence, assume there's not.

pretty obvious 2bh, they started naturally started to live more on the edge after being involved in something like a mass shooting

The survivors who said there were multiple shooters are all dying afterwards and the security guard disappeared. Very fishy. Also the shooter himself doesn't add up. From that distance with a butt stock full auto cannot be accurate and controlled even on burst. It would make more sense to use a auto sniper or without the stock

I'm sure there was people who survived car crashes but died in Vegas shooting

God doesn't interfere directly with humanity, and doesn't predetermine what will happen on Earth. When humanity follows the gospel we will eventually create heaven on Earth. When we go against the gospel the consequence is hell on Earth. We're at a balance where life is much better than it was for our ancestors, but still not as it could be.

god works in mysterious ways
>totally not a cop-out

Nah I don't think so.

yawn, the narcissistic atheist is here.

sure kid
pretty dumb aren't we?
oh wait you're the edgy teen trolling Christians.

How did God let this happen?

GOD: how did you faggot humans let this happen?

I know nothing about guns, the post.

wow really thought you had a brain there.

wow really thought you had a point to convey there

From gods perspective:
Oh two insects died after surviving ah massacre lol they still are going to hell

The possibility is high, of someone reading this dying pretty soon
Thats just how life is
People die in car crashes all the time
If there was a concert of 30 k people, at least 30 of those people died that year or shortly after
If you look at our short lifespan, if we are healthy and have no accident, we get 70-75 years old
Now add accidents and other things into that, you are lucky, if you get 45
Because chances of dying earlier than that, are pretty high
What im trying to say is, people die all the time and sometimes things like that sadly happen

The debt must be paid.

If your God doesn't predetermine what happens on Earth, then he is not omniscient. If he's not omniscient, he's not God. You can't have it both ways.

kek'd

Kill yourself husbando

> Says something I don't like and I don't have a response to.
> must be... narcissistic

Really?

>can not be accurate
shooting down into a crowd doesn't need accuracy

>bad thing happen so god doesnt exist!1

22,000 people were at that concert. Guessing at an average age around 30, about 20-40 survivors are going to die this year.

Yes I appreciate that, but my point still stands, how unlucky for you to survive such a horrific attack and then die in a car crash.

> And if he does exist, he's a sadistic shit.

>> And if he does exist, he's a sadistic shit.
My point exactly right here.

You can't win with these kinda people dude. They claim God doesn't predetermine our lives and can't seen how that negates God's omniscience. You can explain it a hundred times and they will always find a cop out whether it's biblical or in some sort of fallacy. If you claim God probably doesn't exist because of all the evil they still won't admit that the alternative is that he sits back and watches. They will find an excuse for literally everything. That's 'faith' for you.

Do you think Africa has ant hills? I do sometimes, but most of the time the thought doesn't even cross my mind...
Do you suppose at one point, a lucky ant managed to escape it's death, only to be crushed a day later? Do you ever think about it? Do you care? An ant's life is so insignificant to us, that we don't even pretend to consider about it.
That's what god is.

That's funny, I don't remember a whole religion and dogma we give to ants. Stupid comparison dude.

You couldn't get more tin foil and retarded even if you tried.

But who is to say those ants don't do it? Would you know? According to religious people, trying to understand god would be like an ant trying to understand us.

I think the comparison was that God doesn't care about us the same way we don't care about ants.

According to religious people, a snake spoken to humans and a man lived inside a whale for three years. Maybe stop listening what religious people say and think for yourself, using, you know, logic. Stop trying to make little loopholes and 'but what if' arguments to try and support made up bullshit. You could literally apply your argument to any and all religions, cults, myths and legends.

So you believe if there were a God everybody would just live forever?? And that would somehow be a better way of living?

So the Bible is bullshit? I already believe it's bullshit but if a Christian tells me their God doesn't care than surely they see the issue here.

Yeah, what
said
I'm not defending religion dude, calm the fuck down

> Babies and young people dying is bad.
> YOU JUST THINK WE SHOULD BE IMMORTAL

Yeah, extreme arguments are retarded.

Implying a God would be concerned about some people in the US and not the shithole that is Africa.

from god's perspective:
>looks at universe
>scratches ass

Praise Kek

If you're saying God doesn't care about humans than you are admitting your Bible is bullshit by default. If you believe that, then you have no reason to believe any one religion in particular.

There isn't. Stop worrying about it and figure out how to be a good person, good citizen and pimp ass breakdancer. Life is short. Spin on your fucking head.

OP thinks God controls everything like some video game. haha! what a fucking clown.

Try reading about free will, OP

ban cars

I don't you fucking moron!

>GOD: how did you faggot humans let this happen?
Nice omniscience, retard

Try reading about omniscience.

The what do you believe because you don't seem to fucking know yourself.

The free will card the trumps all.
Except it's bullshit because it still makes your god an asshole.

Christ, I figured it was pretty clear, but I can't believe I have to actually spell it out to some retard.
Either god is a prick that doesn't care about us, or he doesn't exist.
happy now?

I'm not being extreme I'm being realistic we have free will and sometimes our free will affects others.

But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered - Matthew 10:7
Religionfags claim god knows all to even the finest degree. You're just making shit up. Like the assholes they listened to.
There is no god in the heavens. Only a void, dark and eternal.

> that's what God is

So you're a deist or an agnostic?

If your God is omniscient, we don't have free will.

If your God is omniscient, then he knows exactly what I'm going to do tomorrow. I have no choice but to do that thing. I don't then God's omniscience is wrong and thus he's not God.

We are bound to your gods predetermined omniscience and thus we have no free will.

You cannot have and omniscient God and free will at the same time.

I guess sarcasm is something unbeknownst to a fucking retard...

>a wild Mormon appears announcing all souls are gods, and that omniscience applies to what is rather than what will be.

Your sarcasm isnt very well executed. Sarcasm in a thread about religion isn't usually a good idea.

Your the physical embodiment of mental disabilities

Don't even joke. I'm not sure I could deal with that level of dumb right now.

suck it cali fags and here's to a better fire season next year

I really can't see how I could have possibly made it more clear, honestly.
God doesn't care about us just like we don't care about ants, making go an asshole or fake.
Honestly, how could I have made it more clear?

Like that movie "Final Destination" ?

By not claiming you believe in God as seen here:

And then claiming you were being sarcastic when you're bullshit was exposed.

Without the bullshit 'sarcasm' we'd be on the same fucking page!

> puts on his magic underpants and prophet's hat

>Sup Forums please tell me how there is a god?
there is no god. never was.

It wasn't bullshit, I would like to know how me saying "that's what god (non-capital g, too, come on) is" is assumed as "I believe in god and believe he is a hateful malicious asshole"
I mean, come the fuck on, how many religious people have you dealt with that would actually say this?

Of course there's a God. His plan is just too complicated for us to understand. Everyone lives or dies in accordance with God's plan, and the plan is the perfect epitome of good, even if we don't realize it.

I've dealt with religious people who think infant deaths were God stopping a serial killer growing up. I've literally heard the most whacked out shit to justify religion/faith. Yours would be 6/10 in the dumbfuckery meter.

Now I understand your position, I am in agreement with you (I think?).

>Now I understand your position, I am in agreement with you (I think?).
Let's say yes and move on.

Yea, I'm well familiar with that meme. Nowhere in theology does it say God predetermined everyone's life.
>b...but if he doesn't control anything and everything he's not God
atheists are really this dumb

>Nowhere in theology does it say God predetermined everyone's life.
I'm pretty sure that's exactly what it says...

allaboutgod.com/god-is-omniscient-faq.htm

>allaboutgod.com/god-is-omniscient-faq.htm
>and I will do all that I please
Well, that's about it for this thread

I don't know whether to have toast or shredded. This damn free will thing is annoying. I wish someone had already made this choice and knew exactly what I'm going to pick anyway. TOAST OR CEREAL!?!

“Whenever our hearts condemn us. For God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything” (1 John 3:20).

> Thanks G.

ok?

please get back to the topic of the thread.