Question to footfags, if you could make any new laws that would cater to your fetish, what would they be?

question to footfags, if you could make any new laws that would cater to your fetish, what would they be?

Just one. It's completely legal, and not frowned upon to openly take pictures of women's feet and to comment on them as you would comment on her hair, or dress style.

bump

Question to footfags, what on earth is the appeal of this fetish? Genuinely curious.

>i
cant explain it, you just simply find them sexy, like tits or ass.

Idk it just turns me on a lot. Like a crazy amount. Idk why. I wish I didn't, cause chicks think its weird. Luckily my GF actually like it, cause shes iffy about me touching her tits or lower bits.

Imagine you could see UV rays and I couldn't. That's an oversimplification, but just rhubk of it like that.

>rhubk

Think lol

What is the appeal of scat?

imagine a law where if a high school or university girl misbehaves, her shoes/socks get decided by a group of footfags. they also decide how often she can change/wash them or wash her feet

Question to you. Is it you asking this same question in every foot thread?

poop duh

No. First one I've commented on. Not having a go, just interested.

bump

bumping

It can't really be explained dude. Can you explain with utter clarity to someone who doesn't find tits attractive why tits are attractive? Same principle here. It's a fetish either you have it or don't.

I'm not sure exactly why but I just like them. I think it's because they tend to be more private, most clothing you can general guess or see what someones tits or ass will look like but you would have to be close to them to see their soles (beaches and flip-flops excluded.)

bump

You're clearly fucking OP because you say this every time this gay thread is posted. Stop.

Don't know, don't care. Kinda reminds me of that God awful movie with Jack black "shallow hal" where he sees ugly chick's as hot as fuck. It's like that. You find them attractive and nobody else does. I think it's kinda awesome. It's like a second pair of titts, which is dope because Everytime a celeb goes barefoot it's like seeing them naked. Thankful my girlfriend is into that shit and let's me cum wherever

I think its a submissive fetish that hasen't fully developed yet