I thought Trump was going down today? Where are all the impeachment fags from last night...

I thought Trump was going down today? Where are all the impeachment fags from last night? The only indictments were for crimes from 2012 when Manafort was working for John Podesta, Hillary's campaign manager. Heve you all committed suicide yet that Trump is not guilty of anything?

H-he will be impeached any minute now!

early days yet my friend

Kek.

You're right, before you know it, the Podesta brothers will fall and take the Clintons with them. Going to be a great 2018

Aren't Liberal retarded going to do more damage to themselves with this conspiracies than to Trump because well they are literally made up stories 24 mounts of lies lol

You've been saying this for a year now. Faggot

Republicans launched it moron.

And Bobby Mueller is just getting started. Three down today. More to follow. And the ones indicted will start to sing. Bye bye donny.

>Bobby
You are a faggot of gigantic proportions

Kek #maga!! YOU ANTYPepe fag lol btfu! BTFU

>republicans are actually trying to spin this as being "HILLARY GOIN DOWN GUYZ HILLLAAARRRRRRYYYYY"

Fucking what?

>Fucking what?
Jesus christ, do some actual research instead of listening to some bullshit comedy news show.

Trump may be guilty of being a narcissitic asshole and a pervert, bit who among us isnt? Have you not noticed that the liberals have been accusing him for 2 years and have come up with nothing except for their own crimes. Maybe they're pushing to get him out of office because he can't be bought. Because he wants to expose them. Take the JFK files for example. We've had 9 presidents since then and trump is the only one who is pushing for crucial information to be released to the public.

In back-to-back bombshells, Mueller indicted former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort on nine criminal counts, including money laundering and tax fraud, and announced that another Trump aide, George Papadopoulos, had pleaded guilty to lying to federal investigators about his contacts with Russians.

George Papadopoulos flipped. Trump is screwed..

You mean like Brietbart? Drudge Report? Alex Jones? Laura Ingrham?

That kind of research?

The JFK information had to be released by law. Trump did nothing special.

I fucking love our president, the good times just keep on rolling.

Manafort has never worked for the Democrats.

█████▄░██░░██░██░██
██▄▄█▀░██░░██░██▄██
██░░██░██░░██░██▀██
█████▀░▀████▀░██░██

██░██░██░██░░░██░░░░▄███▄░░████▄░██▄░░▄██
██▄██░██░██░░░██░░░██▀░▀██░██░██░░▀████▀░
██▀██░██░██░░░██░░░███████░████▀░░░░██░░░
██░██░██░████░████░██░░░██░██░██░░░░██░░░

>tfw Mueller is a Republican hired by republicans
Dummy.

Holy shit you have no grasp on reality do you.

>tfw you have to google a shitty memes because you can't make your own and you have nothing to actually come back with.

He worked for Podesta

Yes. Those exactly.

Have you ever read a news article past the headline?

>stutters an increasingly desperate libtard for the nth time.

Trumptards are funny fucks. Holding on to the hope that the crash and burn of the Orange Cuck isn’t inevitable. Keep the hope alive, laddies. I’m enjoying it.

I legitimately feel sorry for you.

You cant stump the trump!!!

>posts a delusional fuck who thinks everything will be just fine...just fine I tell you...#magaderp

Save your pity for yourself. You’ll need it.

Legitimately.

Funny thing is that they are much like the lefts CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC. Only thing is they do the exact same thing but for the right. But in reality the right does have more truth in theirs than the left does. Not saying that they are 100% but about 80% where the left is about 40%

This will come as a rude awakening to you dopes but this is the first step. First you get the guy on enough tax and money laundering charges to put him away for 15 years, then you start working him for information. If he isn't forthcoming, then you hit him with another wave of charges. One guy confessed last July. He's been giving them testimony. They have four more sealed indictment ready to go. If they had nothing do you really think Trump would be melting down like a faggot clown? Crying out like a little bitch DO SOMETHING! on his Twitter feed? Has there ever been such a disgraceful punk in the White House? No dignity, brains, class, or restraint. Just a fat, narcissistic joke. When it gets too hot, he will resign and play victim until his heart attack on the second hole.

Poor libsexuals. Can't get what they want no matter how hard they try.

Because of the greatest president we've ever had we can all feel better knowing we can pray to Jesus, have guns, respect the flag and go to work every day without worrying about Paco and Julio stealing our jobs.

Why wouldn't people be happy about this?

>60% of statistics are made up

Two people in the trump campaign plead guilty to crimes committed while working for trumps campaign. Collusion and I believe money laundering. They both admitted to l
Lying to or misleading investigators. The fbi is also investigating trump for obstruction for him firing Comey when Coney tried to investigate it the first time.

Trumpcucks won’t understand this. Never will. Sad!

Keep dreaming. The next step is getting into Hillary's emails so we can all finally see how many millions of jobs her emails cost hard working Americans.

>more truth
>lies about the center-right being """left"""
wew lad

Just the beginning. Buckle up, Trumperinos!

Strapped in tight, excited for the indictments coming to Hillary.

>...but her emails!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's not getting impeached...
Also, the Podestas and Clinton will never ever be arrested
mark my word

Bahahahahahpaathhhhhhththhthththtttt!!!!!! MMMMMMMMAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA DRUMPF IZ DUN 4 GAIS BAHAHAHAHPTHHHHHTTHHHTTTTTTT HE DID SUMTING I CAN'T SHOW A LINK FOR SO HE BAD MAN IMPEACHES GRUMPFTHHHT BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HILARY SHOOLD HAV ONE TEH ELECTION HURR HOW U REPubliTARDS FEEYELING NAO!?!1 BHAHAHAHAHAHAPTHHHHhhhtttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fox News has a spinmeister job for you dude.

If you believe this, seriously, and then see someone like Hillary not being indicted for her email server, etc., but believe Trump--the current U.S. president--will be arrested.....you may be the most retarded person on the planet.

Hillary's emails are the source of 99% of our country's problems.

You DO realize that Hillary isn’t the president, right?

Exactly. Hillary's emails have stolen millions of jobs from good hard working families.

Top kek

Your post is weak soyboy

Exactly. Because 70% of the country was smart enough not to elect a corrupt president.

Hence the reason she isn't president.

Hey guys, it's me Donald.
I hear you want me to be arrested. Well I'm here to tell you, good luck. You'll never see me spend a day in jail.
Fuck you
Fuck Mueller
Fuck Hillary
Fuck crybaby liberals
Fuck you

See you later, I'm going back to do what I'm going to do for the next 7 years........whatever the fuck I want to.

Only a matter of time before they find the Uranium Hillary gave to ISIS.

But true and funny.

I don't know, I'm pretty sure trump doesn't have to testify against himself but, that might not be the case given the national security aspects of it. It would probably be difficult for them to find evidence of why he fired comey. Particularly if he never told anyone about his internal reasons for firing him. Provided that's what happened. I've been pretty much ignoring it.

The funny thing is had any American done what the Russians did it would have been legal. One of trumps campaign advisors was also found guilty of not registering as a russian agent a few years back.

If any of the Russians involved have to testify it seems like it would be in their best interest to create disorder by incriminating trump.

The ones who do still think that she will become the president in the incredibly unlikely event that Trump is removed from office.

Thank God right?

Nicely meme'd newfaggot

You have to go back!
You are not welcome here!
This isn't your home, troll

Three, tops.

>both of trump's campaign managers are going to prison
>one has already plead guilty to lying to the feds
>the other is indicted for literally "acting against the US"

11/10 trolling

Memes are usually funny. The fact that Hillary's email server crippled our nation is not a joke.

Manafort, Papadopoulos, Gates... let's the singing begin

Check her SCARY EMAILS!!!

Dubs corroborate

Actually, the people who wrote them are the source of maybe 80-90% of the country's problems

Fuck yeah Cletus.

Well that’s just crazy.

>Trump-Russia
>Trump-Russia
>Trump-Russia
>Trump-Russia
>Trump-Russia
>Trump-Russia

You know that Pence uses AOL email that has been hacked AND Kushner uses his own personal email server? You're ignoring your own side's idiocy.

Guys get with the program.

We now have the right to say Merry Christmas again.

We no longer have to worry about losing our guns.

The Mexicans are being driven out by the thousands.

All of our incomes will probably literally double in the next 2-3 years.

Why are you all so mad?

This OP pic is untrue and nothing more thsn wishful thinking.

Sara Failin approves this message.

hahaha Trump 2020! Stop liberal, Islamic feminism NOW!!!

Your news source bubber

Just wish she was VP, would have been better than Pence.

Everyone laugh

Trump is goooooing down.
Trumptards will be sobbing over their limp dicks.

kill yourself, you communist piece of shit.
DEATH TO RUSSIA

Down to the bank maybe. He's going to make us all rich again.

No fucking way, Palin is not only damaged goods from her previous run, but she's fucking retarded too. Better she just fade away.

Nothing to see here.

cry some more, faggot
maybe if you cry loud enough someone will remove the orange meanie from the white house right?!

>my own side
Actually, I want both parties burnt to the ground. Sides are literally the problem.

>Trump is goooooing down.

You have a strange sense of observation.
Such as, you are WRONG, trumptard.

Sup Forums pal...
Sup Forums

Go to sleep, comrade, it's late in Moscow

>believing anything Fox News says
>believing it so much that you repeat it on the intertubes
pls stop

Palin stands for true Americans newfriend.

The only thing person I find more insane than the Orange president is Hillary. To be honest pence seems like a well rounded guy and he would be per.

I also think trumps personal/public expressions are very different from his leadership style.

Especially Pence and Kushner, both of whom are establishment-gobbling cucktards. It is literally true that the Democrat Party literally stands between the left, by which I mean economic populists, and power.