Well guys, last night I finally lost my virginity. Ask me anything

Well guys, last night I finally lost my virginity. Ask me anything.

How did you manage to do it

Is pic related the chick you lost it to, OP?

Was it everything you hoped it would be?

How bad does your ass hurt?

Was she lucid when you arrived at the nursing home?

What was his name?

Post pic of the girl you fucked, also how long did you last?

Hahaha laughing out loud rolling on the floor laughing Topkick hahaha you are so funny bro wow I'm so enthralled bro you are hilarious bro that was funny that was a 110 on the funny scale you are so f****** funny hahahahaha man you are great

>be in college
>find drunk girl at party to make out with
>bring her back to room

i wish, I don't have any pics

It was alright but she fucked kinda retarded

of course not he said finally, if he could pull girls like that he wouldnt have had a issue

don't have any pics but I lasted about 20 minutes

you're not wrong. I've just started getting over my social autism now that I'm at college, so let's hope for a hottie like her

>2017
>Cant find any pics of someone

Confirmed faggot im out

live the dream my friend i believe in you

greentext the whole thing

How many people have you told?

A few in a milion get to be league climbers. Why not you. I wish you luck.

Dude, fucking explain yourself. Stop talking like a timid piece of shit, you're on the internet

For who's benefit?

I don't know her name I was shitfaced

whose*

thank you my friends, I'll do my best

my floormates, friends, brother, you know, the usual

You're right, I accidentally typed who's (who is) instead of "whose". Question is still there

You literally made a thread asking people to ask you anything, and you're asking for whose benefit? You're clearly 18 with the social aptitude of a door stopper

>No complete greentext
>no bragging
>no pics

Your thread sucks OP

Pic related is lexi_love18

you think they will get semen from the corpse?

Bragging is a sin. Who would benefit from that?
The greentext would require divulging more than is respectful and pics would do the same. I don't know what you're problem is. I don't see you greentexting or posting pics or bragging. Don't you have things to brag about? No self respect for yourself?

My fucking god, how did you even get laid. You are a complete social reject

"The greentext would require divulging more than is respectful" - YOU ARE ON Sup Forums Sup Forums!

Jeez, this thread... I regret posting in it - I asked you if it was all your hoped it would be, and you gave some half arsed, unspecific post about how she fucked retarded and then didn't explain yourself.

lmao that's not even OP. I was watching a movie and forgot to come back to this tab. also if you don't like this thread you don't have to be here so I don't see what your problem is

Closeted black man here I'm looking for a white man all grown who can kick me punch me choke me slam my nigger faggot asshole punch my hole where can I find a man like this I have a wife and kids noone can know I do this shit I've tried Craigslist but it's all bottoms I need a real man that can punish my asshole and be discreet no one can know about this shit also if anyone wants to buy some it works products kik@nigsal34