Anyone else struggle lasting with doggystyle?

anyone else struggle lasting with doggystyle?
pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W1GOifl0nGs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#MeToo

dont go so fast OP, if you feel like you're about to cum then slow it down for a bit then back at slaying the pooper

Yeah wtf.

i mix the slow and fast strokes up,
but then the view gets me

Anymore??

this. If you really want fun spread her cheeks during and cum inside

I think its a natural thing. Youre in deep and of course, nature dictates you spread that seed

for me it's the smell. Once I get a whiff of that ass I bust so hard.

I prefer to pull out and make a mess

didnt think of it but 110% agree

Probably a dumb question but... are these pics oc...fuck

Its the view for me too. Just looking down at that ass makes me want to cum. I know theres a ton of tricks to prolong but for me I like to count by 3's. Easy enough at first but once your in the 20's it makes you think just enough to keep you distracted but not too distracted.

couple years old, you've prob seen this posted around?

I’ll bet her taint smells like warm Elmer’s glue

Hot as fuck. Love this

This guy fucks.

I have no problem with any position besides missionary. My girl does this clench thing and holds me like a vice grip.

Which makes sense because all she does at the gym is kegels

Doggy and her riding me makes me feel some type of way

i struggle getting a GF, its hopeless

Helps you not to cum

the long legs get me

white boi problems. That's another reason why girls come to us

this guy

Haven't had sex since April.

Sitting sideways for 3 days

Can last max 15 mins, 20 somtimes.

Nope missionary does me in something so intimate about it, however doggy is a bit more separated

Most chicks dislike longer fucking than that anyway

would of loved to see her take one of those

Just get super drunk so your peen is numb and pogo that ass till it makes farts and little vapor sprays of bile and shit

Niggers

Degenerate

You all get the rope

Think of this.

I usually last longest in doggy style. Sometimes it helps to get a song in your head and bang to the beat.

youtu.be/W1GOifl0nGs

Best is when she don’t get embarrassed about her farts and just lets go. Seen an ass on this chick swell up and start leaking clear liquid as she got really worked up. Smelled so bad but I knew she was on her way close to cumming so I pounded that ass a few more strokes. Then she whimpered “user, I have to get home, my brother can’t sleep by hiself” and I blew a cup of yougurt up her ass which dripped down my balls. She whipped around and with a deft hand squeagieed all the cum and slimy liquid shit from my cock and rubbed in on the Days inn bedspread.