Advice for first time tripping

Advice for first time tripping.

Dont get lost in the restroom

honestly just be in a good environment where you feel comfortable for a while

I've heard you can grind those up and put in orange juice to make it more edible

Shrooms is a body trip not a mind trip. Grow a nut faggot.

Have fun, and remember that the entirity of your perception of reality occurs in your brain and you are your own master.

Godspeed, Spiderman.

Get more shrooms. You will barely feel anything. Eat it in a pb and j sandwich. It goes down easier

Just fucking eat them you pussy.

Stare into a mirror.

You obviously don't have a clue what you're talking about, psilocybin is a molecule similar in structure to serotonin, effecting your 5ht2a and 5ht2b receptors in your brain responsible for many things including facial recognition and pattern recognition in your visual perception. It makes you hallucinate, if you disagree you probably haven't eaten enough.

Just go to a public place or a dance club they make you super social and fun to be around. You'll get laid easy.

lemontek that shit, turn on trip playlist on youtube and be at ease my friend. first time tripping a couple weeks ago. was the greatest feeling ever.

Not doing 8th? Make tea, you'll get more out of it.

It's pretty fun having opinions on things your clueless about huh?

I have done many forms of hallucinates. Shrooms aren’t shit for mind trips.

what kind of feces is that?

Sure ok if you say so.

Big thing to be sure of is that you are in a good place mentally. Dont do them if you are worried about something or generally in a bad mood. Dont be afraid of them, you arent going to be so far gone you will go crazy, you will just be silly for a bit and have some real interesting thoughts and see/hear some minor stuff.

Also make sure you have something you can eat afterwards. You are going to feel shitty after and you will be hungry and a little sick. Get something easy to prepare and easy on your stomach.

In my opinion tea is the way to go, you can get that shit down faster and it will kick in quicker too. I always used to eat them and it was always a horrible experience unless I was eating them with something to cover the taste.

Nigga did you just buy dog shit?

Don't try and control you're self, let the ride take you.

Chew the shit out of it for max yield, i'm not an expert but it works for me.

>Advice for first time tripping.

(a) when tripping for the first time, try not to fall flat on your face;

(b) a first time trip to Disney World is a marginally better option, compared to a first (and last) trip to McDonald's.

Best way to get trips is to get a bot. Otherwise, call upon almighty Kek and offer him a sacrifice of chocolate milk poured down the drain. It's imperative that you release a balloon with a frog attached to it exactly 7hours priorto the ceremony.

Once the astronaut frog has been released to travel his final voyage and the proper milk offering has been made, shitpost as above repeatedly or roll on loli threads until trips are achieved.

Lmao you're too wrong, took 5 grams the other night and saw dragon outlines walking and sleeping on my floor, wet to my bed and sat down just for everything except my blanket to entirely disappear while some giant robot dude sat beside me

probably stay off Sup Forums

Dude there are literally shrooms growing in my front yard right now. I could freeze dry them and have all sorts of tea ready by next week. Its a mind trip.

What strain of shrooms is this?

Do you say "strain" when it comes to shrooms? Is that the biologically correct term?

Get more than that faggor.

I've read it fairly often, not sure if strictly speaking it means species (i.e. cubensis, mexicana, etc) or subspecies/race, or both.

lol, this. Whenever I piss while tripping, it feels like I'm in the bathroom for AGES.

I just grind them up and mix them with melted chocolate to make a shroom chocolate bar. Turns out good and can barely taste them.