I can't believe /svk/ is an actual board

I can't believe /svk/ is an actual board...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_(file)#File_content
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh golly jee willikers batman! There be secret boards in them hills!

Wut?

What are you fucking doing, retard! Why would you show these newfags how to get to /svk/

You could have at least made it *seem* like a real IP address out there in the internet. Everybody knows 127.0.0.1... but not everybody knows that *every* address that begins with 127 is a localhost address.

So 127.135.245.86 would have achieved the same result.

op is a fag

there's an easier way! open you command line and type in rm -rf ~/

Could just put this in a batch file

bro it really worked thanks!

That just brings me to the piratebay.

What's this really do?

You'd still have to run it as administrator.

I don't see how this makes editing the hosts file any easier. You have to open notepad to make the batch file anyways, why not just save a step, open the hosts file in notepad and edit the two lines there?

Probably fucking reks your computer or something, makes cool crystals though!

Just in case the mods remove the lines to the hidden board, you have a double click on your desktop ready.

The hosts file contains manually set host name to IP address associations. Like, if you wanted to just type "router" into your address bar instead of "192.168.0.1", you'd edit your hosts file with:

192.168.0.1 router

and your computer would associate the name "router" with the IP address 192.168.0.1 from that point forward.

127.0.0.1 (or any address that begins with 127.) is a local loopback address, which means that if you attempt to access 127.0.0.1, you will most likely receive a timeout and the connection will fail, because you're trying to connect with your own computer.

So spoop me in a forever loop?

it is not dangerous its just a harmless prank

it makes it so you can't load Sup Forums until you remove the lines

no harmful side effects

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_(file)#File_content

>>>/svk/

yo Sup Forumsros i did on sis pc and now it don work i need to use dis one

wat do

Lol it didn't work for you fags!

to any potential retard victims, all this does is route Sup Forums.org to nowhere so you cant access any of the boards

>
thx

I can't believe this shit is real. It's fucking heaven. Delete this thread before the normalfags get it shut down.