en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
youtube.com/watch?v=EK9yOi0V1So
youtu.be/KAYIgpdBGJ4
youtu.be/MKpw7dQeu2k
youtube.com/watch?v=GvvvomANbRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

then why do you blow stuff up?

shut up fagit

And we only moderately hate you, my moderate friend :^)

Fuck you.

Don't spend your time here proving that Islam is innocent from this mess that it is going on.
All of them claims to be redpilled while they hate Islam.

>wildolive.co.uk/Islamic Terrorism.htm

>"Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur'an." Koran 8:12

Except your own fucking book tells you to be terrorists to anybody not-islam you fucking idiot.

I hate Muslim hahaha look how cool I am lol fuck mohammad

>Kill yourselves. We are not terrorists.

Is that why you terrorize? Because we don't kill ourselfes?

You're Muslims and that is reason enough to hate you whether you spread your influence through violent or non violent means you must be stopped.

Quality post, roach

It's their culture. Don't be literally racist nazi genocide hitler. also check your privilege

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

Saged.

Lol how the fuck the can a cockroach be a terrorsist. You would survive the blast, not martyr yourself you retard.

See?
You are making things worst

Terrorists are always Muslims tho

>people blow us up all the time
>ZOMG WHY DO U H8 US?!?!?

>not terrorist
Who has the infograph of muslims supporting terrorist and sharia law?

Yes you are. Your civilization will fall to all of us secular atheists from the West.

>germany
>don't be hitler

wew lad

Turkism is 1000 times worse than Islam tbqh. If it wasn't for T*rks Islam would probably have had a renaissance too

#notamuslim #nothingtodowithjews

Youre terroists. Either trying to kill people with bombs or your food/lack of hygeine.

Kys and leave everyone else alone.

>kill yourselves

I can't, you monkeys keep blowing up first.

>

Muslims have always been terrorists and invaders and brutal despots. Read your own history books you filthy turk. Islam is incompatible with the west. Stay in your desert fiefdoms.

Kek
You can only dream
god wills it

>God
Checked

michael savage on islam/muslims
youtube.com/watch?v=EK9yOi0V1So

>>it's your fault if I commit terrorism

>>/74960392

>We are not terrorists.
But you are backwards
Modern day muslims are a cancer, they totally ignore the oppertunities, the options that the west has to offer. Instead they decline everything, assuming they know better due to believing in medieval fairytales and simply continu in their backwards ways.
Muslims have nothing to teach to the modern world, the sooner they realize it the better

>a cockroach

This one?

roaches gonna roach.

My local flea market has this Muslim guy who sells Korans for something like fifty cents a copy. Has rank teeth and always smells like BO, but otherwise, pretty nice. He gives me a fifty percent discount, as I'm poor and actually pretty nice to him. And I distribute those Korans to the local high school every Friday as volunteer work.

Or so I tell him. I actually make sixty figures and use his Korans for toilet paper, since it's cheaper than actual toilet paper.

>not realizing the atheists make and control all the weapons

God's dead, bro. Muslims really must be nothing but shitskins in mudhuts, craving the bygone glory days from when they were part of an enlightened empire of culture and civilization. And now they're nothing but roaches and rats upon the world.

Ha ha ha.

What opportunities?

>don't say mean things about us or we'll blow ourselves up

BOMB
BOMB
BOMB
YOU ARE BOMB
NO YOU ARE TURKEY
MAYBE YOU ARE COCK
YOU ARE COCKROACH

I am Muslim and I am glad that you stand up for us. The snow beasts will come around in good time, no need trying to convince them.

I'm awaiting the civil war to clean the streets of muslim filth

>the options the west has to offer.
You know like real jobs and human rights?
Of course you wouldn't understand since there isn't a head on a pike while your little sister is being gangraped

We all are kraut. But no one will do anything on a breveik scale because look what happen3d to him. He most likely though a revolution would happen but no one followed.

You tell us to go fuck ourselves and expect people not to retaliate. What are you, a child?

how about you stop killing yourselves along with others ?

God is not dead, it is angry. And judgement day is close. We have seen all signs and we are waiting for big signs to happen.
Yes and it is written in Quran that Muslims failed and are not doing Islam as it should, most of the muslims you are going to meet do not read quran or understand it.

If you are interested watch this: youtu.be/KAYIgpdBGJ4
He is a scientist and he explain the quran with science.

>it
So your saying an entity has 72 virgins?
What good is having pre pubescent sex slaves when you can't even fuck them ?

Wrong, many people i know here are in Europe and they are inviting me in.
I refused, i don't wanna cuck you lol i'll stay here i'm good.

i was typing fast, he*

> We are not terrorists.
> Shot Russian plane.

>cuck me
Top joke buddy.
You would mostly likely get your jaw broken for coming to Cumbria you Muppet. No one likes you animals here. You are as valuable as seagulls. The only positive about seagulls is that they are good for airrifle practice

Well, once the happening actually happens you can bet on me.

Borderline insane nationalism and my hate for muslims gets me through the day

Good lad for correcting yourself. I'm glad your not denying your "God" wants to fuck girls with no grass on the pitch

>exlains kekran with science

top lmao

You were fucking asking for it, though.

>good for airrifle practice
too bad police goes apeshit about shooting both seagulls and muslims

>Worst kind of savages I've met in the civilized world

>We are not terrorists
Fuck off.

youtu.be/MKpw7dQeu2k
Do you even deny this?

Same brother. I've been to rallys but they have never kicked off and my long hair never suited the skin head look.
I just use my hate for Muslims as a guise for my completely deluded sadistic fantasies.

Like fucking science, advanced research in the fields of,... well medicine perhaps?
Stuff like that
i know, very unimportant to muslims

No I live in the country side there isn't any Muslims, even in the local towns. and guns are permitted here as long as you have a liscense and use it for shooting vermin. You can pick up an airrifle really easy.

what IS important to muslims?
I mean except making the world burn, fucking animals, oppressing women etc.

>cuck

Ok today is the day that I get the courage and ask, what does 'cuck' even mean? I've been seeing it everywhere recently.

How do you pronounce it and what is the meaning?

>""""""""""""""scientist""""""""""""""" explaining jewish fanfiction with science

The fire rises

"Reign terror in the hearts of non-believers."

-OP

Is Turkey safe now? Specifically Antalya?

safe from muslims? not yet, wait a bit. we'll send you a welcome letter

I assure you redpilled people know about the Barbary War, goat fucker.

They are lot of muslims working in these fields. So don't even deny this.
My cousin just got his phd and now he started teaching in college.

>
>what IS important to muslims?
Totalitarian goverment. Complete control. Opression of other races and females.
Children get fucked and causing more pain than they could ever take. Not bad people really. I think they are misunderstood

Nice talk

ya you are

I watch you nigger fuck my wife. That's what I thought it ment. But the term is used very loosely on here

cuckservatives are republicans who pretend not to be republicans like trump for instance

If you can't believe in god there is nothing i can do.
God help you.

>We are not terrorists.
than why do you look like one?
Islam: 0
Atheist: 1

kill yourself you muslim piece of shit

You do know God is a cosmic entity in which we are living inside of. This entire universe is just another layer. Grow up you naive little boy. Go and ask your uncle how your little sister felt.

Oi, igor, wanna go hunt mudslimes when shit hit's the fan?

We can meet at border.

Kekle me shekle

lying is a form of terrorism

youtube.com/watch?v=GvvvomANbRo

They really believe they are the pinnacle of science.
While they don't say to themselves what did they really contribute to the modern world.
Like the invention of airplanes, engines, modern medicine etc.

Its like a "turd calling you sub-human" mentality they have.

>you hurt my feelings, so i'm going to blow you up >:(

>random pictures of chemistry and physics related objects/diagrams in the background
>far reaching vague references which he is shaping to modern physics

Looks like I am a #MuzMissle

Your religion of peace is violent and barbaric. So proud we kicked you fuckers out, New Reconquista when?

You know what? Go around your city of moderate Muslims and ask the leaders of each mosque what they think about women rights and homosexuals.
Then come back and tell me how you are compatible with western values.

lol

PhD in hate preaching?
You muslims do nothing to stop shit from happening, to stop islamists from fucking up the world, and now you expect us to say what? OOOOHMYGOD, so islam IS a peacefl religion, we've been mistaken all this time!"

Wtf seriously, go fuck yourself.

Eating bacon with syrup is terrorism. Tastes fucking amazing though

This is the same turkroach who posted last weekend with the same image.

I will reiterate:

Islam is inherently violent and if you don't kill infidels at every opportunity, you're not Muslim.

Quran 9:39
"If you do not go forth [Fight the nonbelievers], He [Allah] will punish you with a painful punishment and will replace you with another people."

We hate on Muslims because they preach death and enslavement to all but themselves.

LEARN YOUR OWN RELIGION.

Random?
Do you even read the subtitles

>Muslims are not terrorists
>Don't provoke Muslims, this will make more terrorists

great logic. Why don't you face truth? The evil here is not people calling out you medieval barbaric religion, but your medieval barbaric religion.

>all that christcuck butthurt ITT.
feels good. Islam is the only truth and final redpill you will take

Is that what he said when you asked about your sister ? "Lol" damn your race is fucking weird.

Any time, my vodka bro. Get a chainsaw, we'll bury 'em under the ice of our waterz.

no you're just idiots for following a Catholic Jesuit created scam.