What would the world be like if all drugs became legal?

What would the world be like if all drugs became legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oSPT27XyY1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Weed and cocaine would be available like coffee. I hope I live to see that day.

the same, different dealer

and taxes

youtube.com/watch?v=oSPT27XyY1U

Niggers would go extinct.

probly be a lot of stupid people doing hollywood lines until their hearts explode.

legal?
or regulated like alcohol?
two very different things

Drug use would actually go down because people would be free from the stigma of being societies scum and seek help. There's a bunch of other benefits but basically the whole world would be a better place. Especially if legal in the US.

It would probably help the economy, people could market and sell it to the public allowing for taxes to be collected on it.
You wouldn't have to deal with shady fucks, it would be a lot safer and drug related crimes would drop significantly.
There would be a lot less strain on the prisons, less tax money would have to be spent on taking care of inmates.

It would be pretty great actually.

I would be satisfied with using LSD all day long with no one to bother me.

Kys fucking degenerate junkies.

Actually. A lot better.

>What would the world be like if all drugs became legal?
Beautiful

Fake and gay
Go back to reddis

Yeah. But she's inside.

Market would go regulated, gangsters would be just beta loosers, or they will actually do something for the society. Taxes could pay up healthcare, everybody would have information about what he is taking... Addiction would drop usefulness would increase.

Peaceful. Best way to win the war on drugs is to give people no reason to fight over them.

>Tfw Tyrone doesn't shoot Jamal over a dime bag because he can just buy it at his local tobacco shop.

You make it sound like just because it's regulated doesn't mean it's legal

there would have to be a shit ton of education/information available and pushed on everybody. ive been a drug user for 15 years i know my limits. someone who has never done drugs before all of the sudden thinks hey lets try COKE or HEROIN. yeah you'd have a lot of overdoses at the start unless they pushed proper drug use on people

ive over done it on coke before its not hard

Everyone would be stealing to keep up their drugs

If someone wanted to try drugs they would have done so already. Making something legal doesnt increase the desire for product. If anything its opposite. Ever heard of prohibition?

Educate yourself fucking cuck.

Plenty of people can't/won't do drugs because of drug test. So if a company got rid of drug testing nobody would start doing drugs?

Ok. Ill bite. Any person capable of holding down a job in the first place more than likely wouldnt have any issues letting drug use affect them or their job. Even if their use did become an issue if drugs were legal then addiction would be considered an illness and you couldnt be fired for being an addict anyway. If anything their employer would provide rehab through their healthcare plan.

Hi... Portugal newfag edgelords... It's a flight away and it's super cheap...

Just to make it clear I'm not against legalization for most drugs, but I've come across some drugs that no matter how educated you are on the substance it's damn near impossible not to get addicted to it. It happened to me and the only reason I'm alive is cause I lost access to it.

Which drugs?

I found opiates in general extremely hard to quit. Make you feel like shit when you quit and almost every thought was about suicide.

Crack also. It's compulsive to do more since the high only last like 10 min. It feels similar to whenever you can't put down a book or need to see how a movie ends except nothing is going to pull you away no matter how important.