Altrighty, I need a senior quote

Altrighty, I need a senior quote
Quads becomes the hero

"If I had to describe how school makes me feel with one song, I´d suggest giving "Pumped Up Kicks" a good listen."

All that glitters is gold

roll

thuis

Traps are not gay

"I was the most popular person"

I wasted my life on indoctrinating myself.

>Trips
So close, yet so far.

ROLLING: "Communism has never worked"

Winrar

Hitler did nothing wrong.

"I should have shot up the school."

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Mrs. Thompson puts it up my ass weekly.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals,and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained ingorilla warfareand I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet?Think again, fucker.As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid.I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corpsand I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit.If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot.I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

no big tiddy goth gf

Leave a incripted code which leads to a URL of a dick pick

I am liking this idea but it must be OP's dick

To be fair you have to have...

MAGA

I have hidden 3 small stashes of gold on campus, with a combined worth of $1 million dollars. Good luck Mr/Mrs [Insert principles name]

"Its not rape if we're both crying."

"Traps Are Gay"

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg… and my arm… even my fingers. The body I’ve lost… the comrades I’ve lost… won’t stop hurting… It’s like they’re all still there. You feel it, too, don’t you

I want to lick the principals ass until I know everything about them

Hitler did nothing wrong

I HAVE THE NEEEEEEEEEEED TO SEEEEEEED

Don't come to school on the last day

i like it when mommy finds my cummies

Make America Great Again and grab them by the pussy

hotdog dick sauce pizza party bitch

so close

lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _…

Vrij nu jyhrfwcdbtjtgscnthevfthdbgnd dvbynmubtxwxdvtvt. Tvtjtgevftjtg f dvtbrcfbfvd f gvr g fcrbyhrtnybr cd's XE f fbybr g hnyvecf tv rnnyvf g gv_ G g red. Yvrcg ybuvrxd g rx?4!'5-3?5'5#3?_!6(5-2;2,_!6"7"7''8'9"0"0'8!5_4_2:2.2.@.@,:?4(6'8'6?4,3\,\.=,€?*]'{"}'[?$=.\,¥!*?%=.:,:,$,£,€!¥!|'~'§§"

"Jesus is the best God"

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

niggers

liquor before beer, never fear

beer before liquor, throw up quicker

Hitler did nothing wrong.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

In response to Principal and Coach : #metoo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

pro-tip: no chance of quads for awhile

Zoo-Wee-Mama

I want to BELIEVE

I yiff every night when you're all asleep

Excuse me? I find vaping to be one of the best things in my life. It has carried me through the toughest of times and brought light and vapor upon my spirit. You're just another one of those people who doesn't believe in chem trails and fluoride turning us gay. Your ignorance to the government is what makes you a sheep in today's society. Have fun being a slave to todays's system.

There are 2 genders and 61 diseases

Roll

traps are gay

Rolling

number is based upon the total number of posts to the entire board, were currently at about 749614000, so it'll take another 444 posts (agregate of Sup Forums) to get the next quad

9 out of 10 niggers are polluted with aids

dont make me suck your dick

rollo

Sometimes, i dream about cheese...

je ne comprend pas

Rollin

The Eye of Argon is my favorite book

I am a sheep and God is my shepherd

Yum yum in my tum

Rolling

Roll

Kek

2 scoops, 2 genders, 2 terms

Six million typhus victims

ZOZZLE

What if the child consents tho?

Roll

Quads is kinda too demanding. Trips is much more reasonable, chances are nobody will roll quads in your thread, do you want a quote or not?

This

huehue

Stop bitching and keep posting

d ting goes skrrrrop pop pop pop pop pop

"me peepee HARD"

Hell yeah. Daniel Carver has many of quotes to be useful for this

quads coming soon

im gay

Reee

fucking missed it

Hitler had some good ideas

Fuck

Za warudo
Time has stopped

The guy probably just hasn't lurked enough to know how hard it is to get quads in a specific thread. Newfags need to lurk moar, everyone needs to lurk moar, I'm gonna go lurk moar.

I farted in the teacher's lounge.

If you ain't eatin the booty you fruity

Rerolling

I'm Pickle Rick!

this is impossible

You'll read this and only care about it again at reunions

this one right here

niggers

In response to Principal and Coach : #metoo