> ITT Best games in existence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EzQiQ1pVlN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/thread

Idi nahui ckya blyat

Holy fuck your so right

theyre good but not great

Well as a hater of the series for the longest time when I first played it I fell in love. I used to talk so much garbage about it until I played them and now I'm dying for KH III to finally get fucking released

Nuff said, can't possibly be wrong with this

I've played only Skyrim I heard oblivion is good and similar but Morrowind is just on a whole other level apparently and the best elder scroll game. Can you tell me about Morrowind?

>Overrated garbage

It’s on a whole other level and the best Elder Scroll game

Wanna go into detail and tell me why? I just downloaded both Oblivion and Morrowind recently so I'm interested to know what I'm getting into.

My favorite game because I ain't no bitch you virgins.

I’m not familiar with that title. What game is this?

Pussy, Rated Men only.

Fuck off

>Someone disagreed with me so I will cry

Noose yourself

Agree with garbage statement

>Someone with a brain

LMAO TRUUUUUU

Before all these game came a great rpg about time travel pic related

GOD-TIER PS1 TITLE.

TORIYAMA boiii

Sure, whatever you say todd.

You definitely need to play Morrowind if you liked Skyrim. It has a really cool and unique world and there's just a lot more to it.

> durr I like tew play Mario

resident evil 4

Can you go into depth? Should I save Morrowind for last since I haven't played oblivion either? I hear Morrowind is much harder than both Skyrim and Oblivion so a friend recommended oblivion first then morrowind and idk what I should do

youtube.com/watch?v=EzQiQ1pVlN8
The only thing it's good for and since it's close to Halloween.

Rust.

Had a group of like 14 virgins playing regularly.
Probably the most autistic thing ever.
Was fun tho.

I've played three video games in my life. This was my favorite.

Kingdom Hearts is really overrated. It's not a bad game by any means, just don't think its as godly as everyone makes it out to be.

METRIOD PRIME I, II, and III.
anyone?

Kingdom hearts is about a bunch of faggots with clown shoes running around holding hands.

The game was so generic and blatantly retarded feeling I turned the original off the moment I seen the main character hold hands with another male.

Was certain it was kike disney faggotry and homoeroticism for betamale cucks like those itt.

I'm sure the same people who play this would also enjoy Bella and the Bulldogs. FFVII was a game that actually compelled me to waste money on a game at all, certainly making it better than some disney trash nobody cared about.

>fuck Disney queers, I'm a weeb faggot

Shortened that up for you.

Might just be the dumbest comment in this thread.

Weeb faggotry is like 1/2 of this game.

Do you even play the garbage you promote?

Neck yourself.

>kingdumb hearts
>not weeb related

>ITT overrated shit

Thanks for sharing how you're feeling.

Kingdom hearts is trash, this thread should be moved there.

They're both trash. Arguing kingdom hearts vs final fantasy is like arguing sucking what kind of dick makes you more gay.

Erm. Dark Cloud for ps2 is way fucking better.

I seriously love all of these games, but phantom pain is so amazing that it takes one song and changes its meaning by the end of the game. Its a masterpiece.

If the entire story were available as a book of be reading it. Story driven and character development af.

Then what do you play?

AAAAAAAAHM STIIIIIIIIILLLL IN A DREAAAAAAAAAAAAM SNAAAAAKE EAAATERRR

you've probably never heard of it

Battletoads

Minecraft

threads over boys lets pack it up