Grades going to shit slowly. Doing my best but assignments pile up, cant get my shit together fast enough to do them

>grades going to shit slowly. Doing my best but assignments pile up, cant get my shit together fast enough to do them
>creepy fucking boss (older guy) hits on me (a younger guy) yesterday. Get's close to me, the whole shit. Probably gonna report him but honestly I'm just too tired and done to give a flying fuck. Dealt with pedos before, it's just the same shit over and over again.
>Feel myself slipping back into old habits of drugs and drinking, same routines.
>Feel nothing good except in the moments of highs and loose no morals sex that seems to constitute a lot of my "love life" if you can even call it that

Sup Forums im losin it slowly. What do?

QUICK. Look bottom right. There is a spooker. He's here just for you.

Feel better, spook friend

Did you just had sex with older guy and are you a man?
You are going through depression.. Suicidal tendencies is on your way
Get help, talk to right person, dad mother therapist sister etc, cut all the hollow dopamine aka drugs..
Motivate yourself..
You can do better just stay relax down

with the exception of the pedo this is college: the post

Nah no sex with the pedo boss, just creepy comments and that type of shit.

How was your childhood? Also any meds or drugs? Please it will help me to help you better also you are going through episode of depression

how is he a pedo if you are an adult?

Childhood was normal enough, lost a few relatives here and there, but nothing huge. A few years ago there was this person who at the very least tried to get me to engage in sexual stuff when I was clearly under 18 and they knew that.. Otherwise it was normal man. Got diagnosed with depression a while back but thought it was under control until recently...

Still think of myself as under 18 because I just barely turned 18. Physically I'd say i'm not but mentally I at least count myself as still a minor.

Semantics bullshit i guess, nbd

That wasnt the most coherent thing in the world that i've typed...

Hope my point got across well enough though

it did. I am >18 but I could pass for much less than 18, so I know the feel

In terms of perscriptions I never thought I had any type of issues severe enough to warrant anti-depressants, etc.

Most of the time if shit gets too hard I'll smoke a bowl or two and talk to someone, otherwise I carry on as best I can.

Sweeite you went through traumatic experience and your subconscious got scared in process in medical terms you are moving in to final episode of self destructctive behavior you can change it please do not take alcohol it's a fuel for depression will worsen your condition. Do me a favor take a deep breath from nostril and let it out from mouth empty your lungs take another deep breath Now relax sweeite human experience is the most difficult one i wish I could prescribe you baby Zoloft 25mg but it's okay try these self help therapy books It wasn't your fault by Beverly Engel continue with all the mental excersises and your life will change for now take a warm shower it's therapeutic also increase your water in take and vitamin B complex and iron also take a good walk alone look in distant and use this therapy book self compassion by KRISTIN NEFF it will take away the sinking feelings and when ever you feel like this always go in to mindfulness meditation it's NOT YOGA its alternative therapy to help you reconnect with your self you went through traumatic experience and from minor details you gave it sound like sexual harsment but you don't need to say any thing it can trigger your anxiety. Hugs

If you keep going like this, yes you are loosing...

+1.. OP
*Internet Hugs*

Again Sweeite you are moving towards self destructctive behavior you nb down your feelings and trauma it's not your fault it's very normal smoking weed is a coping mechanism but it don't cure it numbs down your feelings and I am trully sorry not just words and Sweeite have some true friends also what you describe it's not love it's just piece of meat taking care of need. You are not a object or toy you are human who have feelings emtions and is Respect please find someone who understands your condition better who loves you care for you and be there for you when you are down no amount of sex weed Alchol will fulfill the void pain and trauma you went through try the psychotherapy and stick it with it for 30 days you will be a new born person.

Y'all: OP here

Lemme make this clear in that I don't intend to kill myself anytime soon (or at all), kinda just needed to bitch I guess. I'll check out the self-help/psychotherapy books if I have the time and funds.

cheers lads

Hugs you are good person and always remember it was not your fault human experience is the most difficult and you are human. Also you can find these books on piratebay or mobilism.org or audiobookbay.nl and if you don't understand to download REddit it or ask on the forum I really want you to be happy and reborn with new perspective of life.

Get your boss on video saying these weird things to you, even get him offering you higher-up positions etc. for sex in the video, then blackmail his faggot ass for a payraise, straight up money, etc. 'cause that shits illegal.

Secondly get on some fucking anti-depressants till you feel better about life or actually make a change like I did when I went through breif period of depression years ago, but until either of those happen, stupid little antipodals, advice and pity from Sup Forumstards isn't gonna help shit just make you more weak minded.

Finally just fucking enjoy the drugs not use them to deal with your problem otherwise your gonna end up with a drug addiction, I learned in my life you aren't truly an addict even if your doing them everyday till you use them to cope. Because then the need/craving becomes almost unescapable. Take this from someone who used to do a crazy amount of drugs/drinking/etc. Never had a issue quiting even for 2 years in my very late teens after even half a year at one point of xanax every day, and tweek too for atleast 4 months everyday. But then life went to shit and had girl issues and would then use meth to cope, and blah blah blah, and thats when I started needing rehabs and would always relapse, So quit coping with drugs and fucking enjoy the fucked up sex and the partying.

Finally Idk what to do about the grades, I only graduated HS cause credits were crazy easy to get In juvi and I was always there, haha Though wouldnt trade those years of my life for shit.

I know youll read this and act like its gunna have some impact on your life, but honestly I know it wont, so Goodluck Faggot you need it

And Im probably barley much older than you and I'm not doing much with my life and I still have tons of legal issues but Im still happy as shit, just gottas learn to do it right and not let BS weigh you down Fag

tl;dr OP QUIT BEING A BITCH

>tl;dr OP QUIT BEING A BITCH

That's the kick in the ass I was expecting from Sup Forums

>Get your boss on video saying these weird things to you, even get him offering you higher-up positions etc. for sex in the video, then blackmail his faggot ass for a payraise, straight up money, etc. 'cause that shits illegal.

Already got a plan in place for that, no worries.

>tbh if i was gonna be a whiny faggot anywhere I felt like it'd be best to be a whiny faggot on Sup Forums even if people dont care. Shit feels good to write out actually and not just think it.

People care dip shit, just dont let anyone find out your fucking personal info on here then all the sudden its the most sadistic place on the internet.

Been a lurker here long enough to know that man, seen some wild shit go down.