I'm a bored bdsm instructor who likes answer Sup Forums's question...

I'm a bored bdsm instructor who likes answer Sup Forums's question. Ask me anything related to bdsm or sex and I'll answer them.

do you pumpkin spice your asshole?

Where should i buy cheap cable ties for bondage? I need ones big enough for the wrists and neck

nah but I have used ginger on a girl before. Definitely not a beginner kink but she was far from being a beginner.

>cable ties
tech stores like fry's electronics, staples, best buy, etc sell them in bulk. If they don't have it then there is always Amazon.

why not use pumpkin spice?

Because if I eat that ass out I will be the bdsm equivalent of a white girl wearing ugg boots sipping on pumpkin spice latte.

no thanks. xD

What are your thoughts on Queensnake ?

are you too insecure with your sexuality to enjoy pumpkin spiced assholes? I thought you were into some freaky shit OP

I am but everyone has hard limits and eating out a pumpkin spice ass is a real hard limit for me. for real though, I just don't like pumpkin spice.

>bdsm instructor

Meaning what, that you teach people how to do bdsm? Do they pay you for this?

you could use it on your asshole and make them eat it

That is considered edge play and It's interesting to watch and analyze the mentality of their scenes. for me personally I believe they are "one uppers". (people who do extreme scenes for bragging rights)

I do get paid but I also sometimes do free lessons at local dungeons to promote the lifestyle to people. Most of my clients are dungeons and group event organizers

Wrong.
Google circulation and come back when you arent roleplaying for attention

Describe the group events and dungeons a bit. Are the dungeons businesses, or just meetup places for hobbyists? Does the law not view this as prostitution?

Instructor?
What could be more natural than caressing ones girlfriend's neck with a daggar while she moans happy, which generally has me pleasantly giggling.

Instruction.. Interesting.
A little bit.

>circulation
lol k so circulation is going to be a risk that the bottom has to consent to before doing a scene. Some bottoms couldn't care about it and some are very sensitive about it. That's why oyu negotiate about it before doing a scene. These are pretty basic bsdm 101 skills everyone needs to learn before going and doing crazy shit.

This lifestyle is nothing but consenting to risk. Look up hardcore shibari and tell me if you think they call Red over circulation. Also while you're at it you need to look up R.A.C.K. (Risk Awareness Consensual Kink) literally the mantra of bdsm.

1. buying lovense for discreet play. good or bad?
2. buying bamboo rope, good for easily bruising skin? yet strong enough?
3. paddle, hand, or flog?

Bruh theres a reason the police dont use cable ties instead of hand cuffs, anything that can only get tighter is just inherently unsafe.
Would not inflict necrosis/10

So groups can range from recognized bdsm leaders to a rag tag group of locals. they meet up in either a house or at a local play space/dungeon.

dungeons are always in the grey area of the law. I remember the last one I went too that it was classified as a role playing event space for people to cosplay and re-enact scenes. Other places are describes as an adult lifestyle center or a work space for bdsm performers. It's all legal junk to keep them out of trouble.

dungeons also sometimes work as a bdsm vendor where items are sold but they need two different permits to sell and to host events.

It's not prostitution because no one is being paid for sex. a dungeon is providing a place to play in and the people are consenting to being in the environment. every time you enter a local play space you will most likely sign a consent form so that the dungeon doesn't get in any legal trouble.

brah, I've seen scene where 2 women are suspended by meat hooks while wearing boxing gloves to have a suspended boxing match.

we. don't. care.

so long as you are aware of the risk, run the edge play scene through the DM's and EO's, and consent to everything that may happen in the scene. No one is going to stop you.

Where do I find a girl who will be willing to tie me up and peg my ass?

1. do you like public play? Are you ok with getting weird looks? if oyu answer yes to both of these then you should give it a try. a little tip for you is not to have the person sit down when the vibrator is on else the chair will resonate and everyone will know what you're doing. also go slow at first. by that I mean try a more secluded space before going to McDonald's. lol

2. I prefer a hank of 6mm jute rope but that's purely preference. Any natural fiber rope is a decent choice but avoid the plastic rope like the plague. hard to cut in case of emergency, nasty rope burn, and the knots slip even when tied taut.

3. all good options. I prefer floggers but that's because I like to show of my Florentine technique.

fetlife is a good place to find locals. If you live in a major city you will most likely have a TNG (The Next Generation) group that will host play or social events around town. TNG is a group for people 18-35 so if you're too young our old you can't go; especially if your too young.

I would recommend getting to know the person before playing because compatibility is a thing to consider.

op seems legit.

Howd you get into it?

are you a boy or a girl

I had HBO when I was a kid and stumbled across a sex documentary called Real Sex. That was one of my first exposure to sex and it gave me a very open minded mentality. It wasn't until I turned 18 that I went to my first dungeon.

I'm a guy.

lol I remember that shit when I was a teenager.