Anyone here that lives in Marysville (or nearby) Washington and would be interested in helping an 18 year old girl get...

anyone here that lives in Marysville (or nearby) Washington and would be interested in helping an 18 year old girl get out of her house from her abusive parents? not permanently but literally for just the night. i'm a robot and have no IRL friends and am contemplating suicide.

don't know where else to go for this but before anyone mentions institutions- i've been to several in my life and they always make things worse.

talk to me here or my kik: emilybrook8

This bait-kun? Pic of face ?

it's covered in tears i dont want to humiliate myself further than this. not posting nudes either-- but i'll take a picture of my body (clothed) with a timestamp in a sec then

well fuck you're fucked

Well OP, bad newss bears, you're fucked to say the LEAST

Are you aware that anyone who takes you up on this offer would only do it with the intent to fuck you?

sad you seem like a cool op

yeah it's a shitty picture but I look and feel like crap at the moment. hopefully looks feminine enough to prove im real

age?

i'll take you in but you gotta show some gratitude.

18 i said, with tiny breasts i know

i'm so miserable right now i don't really care. i also would love to just talk to someone

op doesn't care if she gets fucked or not she wants to get out.

Oh, yeah I see you posted age, my bad. Hey, tiny breasts are still breasts.

If it makes you feel any better, you have a nice thigh. I had abusive parents growing up too, all I could do was various forms of escapism, whether that was games or music or whatever. Maybe getting to talk to people here, sharing yourself, etc, might be enough to give you a form of escape for one night. I hope it does.

what's troubling you?

let it all out, femanon

Pfft. 18 year old can just walk out.

you seem nice

I hope you find someone to help and not hurt you. I have some friends out in Okanagan that probably need trimmers if you are looking for that kind of thing. Good luck

>robot
>non-white

oh and not to mention female

where would she go on the streets in the cold?

Please stream your suicide.

Not if she has no where to go, no money, no food.... In a situation like this, if you walk out, you have to be prepared to never come back. At 18, it's pretty difficult to just walk away from life, even if it's a shitty one. You're losing food, shelter, shit like phone plans, etc etc.

I feel for you OP , ima white knight it, wanna talk about it ? Also how do i know this ain't no bait ?

thank you user, it's escapism for me too but tonight it's been really hard. at this point i just want to get out of the house or something but i have nowhere to go and i dont have the money for a place to stay, not even a motel room. i recently quit my job and all the money i did make went to my parents as a form of rent.

i'm white? like i said the picture was bad but i'm irish and as white as a snowflake

will do if it gets to that

what no reply? well then, stay at your parents house

lol are you
?

what kind of gratitude then user?

do you have a boyfriend? or do you have an ex you can hit up?

why are you suicidal?

shes a loner

doesnt matter anymore, i live in washington but if you're too good to reply to me then you can continue dealing with this and stay at home

You're welcome. People have gone through the same stuff and will continue to for hundreds of years. We just find a way to bottle it up until we can get out of the house for good. Whether that's months or years.

Who cares even if it is a bait? If by chance it's not, we could potentially help another human being here. I'll take that chance, and if it ends up being bait, oh well. I did my duty.

GTFO

Sweetie do me a a favor take a deep breath from your nose and let it out from your mouth and empty your lungs take another deep breath. In medical terms it called DISFUNCTIONAL family and you being like a robot is cause if your parents I would suggest take bigger step and start working and be self dependent since you went through so much traumatic experiences you are vulnerable and people will try there best to take advantage of you and you need real help and compassion. You are human and you deserve better. Try to be self dependent you are your best friend and human experience is the most difficult one Sweeite you know you can sue your parents all you have to do is go to any psychiartrist and tell him/her your story and the trauma cause by abusive parents hugs and wipe your tears you deserve better. Also if you feel okay to share more mainly how was your childhood? Any drugs Alchol or meds? I will be able to help you better

i've had a few exes but only one of them wasn't a LDR (living in europe basically). he's in a mental hospital himself right now actually and he's still living with his parents and wouldn't be able or wanting to help me anyways.

no friends either- i've never done well in school environments and i've hardly made any IRL friends in my life, pretty socially awkward.

i've been suicidal for a while but it's mostly just that i feel so awful and so totally hopeless/helpless/alone that i don't know what else to do other than to make it end in a literal sense (sorry for getting edgy there)

Hey OP do you have League ? and some head phones ? maybe Discord or some shit ? wanna play tonight with me ? Let me know, I'm too far away to pick you up or some shit but we can play and hopefully that makes you feel a lil better, shit we can be friends

shit im just down to talking to her

yes i do, message my kik though then since i don't want to give out my real summoner name here. (also that jhin teaser had me hyped too)

thanks user

this is literally the cringiest way to pick up a girl hahahaha

If you wanna talk I'm here. Not in washington but i have time

Don't be sorry that's how you truly feel and it's not your fault please how was your childhood? Any drugs meds or alcohol? I will be able to help you better

Don't have kik or i'd totally be down to talk and play stuff with you too :] Stay positive and get your mind off bad things

ur gonna disapper

Nice guys, oh nice guys! Come out to play!

still have discord everyone has discord downloaded on Sup Forums

Good job, user. Hope you two have fun. Never played League but seems like a decent game.
Just remember that "ending it" doesn't end anything, really. If you think about death, we know it's just nothingness. It's the same as what was there before we were born, it was nothing. By taking your life, you don't end the pain, you just confirm that your entire life (or from when you started having these feelings) was pain. There is no moment at the end where you go "Ahh, finally, the pain is over" because there is nothing at the end. You just die depressed, you don't get that final feeling of depression or your pain actually ending. Because it doesn't.

The only way for the pain to actually end is to eventually get better. Only then can you ever get that "Ahh, it's over" feeling. Only then should a sane mind even consider suicide, because it's more logical to end on a high note than a low note.

It's bait bois, abandon ship

it's literally the boring classic sob story of my parents both being alcoholics and my father being a bit of a molester (he never raped me though) and them both emotionally and physically abusing me.

they're divorced though and i'm currently living with my mother, she's slightly better than my dad. my mother has been on benzos before but it's never been anything too extreme like heroine or meth, just lots of alcohol and weird friends being over and overall a shitty environment.

Thanks man, I thought it was a meme but im down to play with anyone, also down for new friends that tag me in LEGIT memes

more leg pics

i live in marysville but you have little girl tits and im not a pedo so good luck lol

i totally agree with you on most points there user, i'm completely an atheist and i don't believe in any kind of afterlife. i know it's nothing, it's just this is so insufferably painful that i'd rather not exist than feel this way, even if it means it would "eventually go away"

OP are you going to answer my kik ?

Fuck this is bait, but even so. You fucking asking to get murdered dummy.

op is after attention

i am an 18 year old dude, same situation as you. been getting my ass beat by 2 male figures my whole life. i'm lonely too. literally no friends, no one would be at my funeral. i know how you feel.

i'm probably going to do it soon because it's just too late for me, but it really isn't for you. just tell your parents you want to start therapy. i think it will really help you. i think finding a nice guy, one who cares about your mind more than your body and reallt connects with you can help you get past this shitty part of your life. love can heal you.

keep your head up, and best wishes with your situation. if you really need to get out of the house, don't crash at some fucking creep from Sup Forums's place. take some cash and get a taxi to somewhere you can stay until the morning. like a motel or hop from venues that are open all night. or possibly a grandparent's.

you are capable of being loved, never forget that. you are not worthless. you mean something to this world. please don't kill yourself.

considering all the shit i've posted about being indifferent about whether or not i die, i'm okay with that being a possibility.

White knight is here!
Hey man i'm a girl too can i have free stuff and a bunch of your attention?
I'll maybe have sex with you one day. Maybe

I can’t wait until I can fail as a parent and have my daughter bait Sup Forums reddit

made the OP laugh

man i wish i lived closer and could help you out. unless you could somehow make it to atlanta lmao

Girl your gonna get yourself hurt if you keep doing this

Don't need sex also to seek attention is basic subconscious need people cope it with different ways even getting naked also I can give free books and can help with you any kind of mind problem life problem. So talk by telling how was your childhood? Any drugs Alchol or meds?

Is that you, Lush?

what part of atlanta you in?

Well something must(a) happen bc I Kik'ed her and shes not answering. Sad bc i genuinely wanted to play league. Well that's what i get for being a white knight on channel 4

Without a comparison of what it's like to not exist, the logical choice of action is to continue existing. The closest we know of non-existence is before we were born. To go back to that state would be a tremendous loss of experience. This is our one chance to be not-nothing.

Again, even if it's bait, who cares?

underrated show

about 30min/hour out depending on traffic. thats all im gonna say here so i dont get murdered lol

No bait i got proof

Shut up faggot

I live on cap hill and work out in bothell. If ur serious I have a couch for you

i live in a gang area so i feel ya.

To be fair she's probably sorting through a bunch of kik messages and trying to read through the thread. Good scenario: She wants to play League with you and you guys form a great friendship.

Bad scenario: It was a bait.

But even so, you tried, and that's what matters. The people here posting "it's bait kek get fucked fags" are little. Wouldn't you take even the small chance of this being real and try to help out? There is nothing to lose, but if it's true, everything to gain.

would love to help you out OP, but you'd have to cross an ocean (eurofag speaking).

been through some shit myself as well, and if you need or want someone to talk to from time to time who may have been in the same situation(s) before or is capable of understanding them, i'd be willing to drop a message to your kik so you have some form to contact me more directly.

just say the words, it's your call.

don't know who that is

yeah i'm sorry i went afk for a second, i haven't even opened that kik yet

Thanks Sup Forumsrother

'she' never posted her Kik tho

Did you read? Its on the thread

> read

see

Of course.

Which one am I though, the pepe or the guy?

a womens shelter
kiddo

Which ever one you wanna be you Sup Forumsastard

I wanna be the guy.

Sweeite it's not boring it's very sad story don't try to mask the pain you went through also I hear similar things every day and again it's not your fault you went through a very trumatic childhood and grew near by a molester. You came out of a DISFUNCTIONAL FAMILY and you never got any compassion and it's not your fault the way you feel and the way you are. Take a deep breath you survive the trauma and your mother and father both suffer from conjunctive behavior disorder self distructive behavior narcissist or borderline personality disorder and those are passed on to rest of your family. Sweeite use these self help books Rewire by Richard O Connor that will help you understand your parents behavior and how to counter them or anyone else in your life and use Self-compassion by KRISTIN NEFF it's mindfulness meditation and will help with feelings of being numb and reconnect with yourself use undoing depression by Richard O Connor it will help you to get out of depression you need compassion and also for life partner make sure she understands your condition you went through extreme trumatic experience also increase your zinc in take vitamin A and b complex also take a warm shower it's therapeutic stay in the water as long as you can you are no one's punching bag you are human and deserve better hugs.

do it then

Doing it now.
This is the second worst thing I've ever read, the first being what you posted earlier. Stop being an idiot.

This not for you Fag. Also do you use bullying to hide your own pain running from one thing to another drinking and keep on going with no end fag. Also are you those classic story who got molested as a child and got in to self destructctive behavior and now troll on b to feel some kind of Happyness and mask the shame and hurt inside is that you?

Troll? I've been nothing but attempted to be helpful on this thread and discourage people from calling out "bait" and that shit.

I'm calling you an idiot because you keep using "sweetie", offering books, advising her to take fucking vitamins, among other things.

Your comments aren't helpful at all, you sound like you've taken an intro to psych course at your local community college and walked away thinking you're an expert in everything.

You just come across as condescending and retarded.

You are one cringey mother fucker dude.
Kill yourself

> you two dumbasses are probably the reason op abandoned

Tits or gtfo.

I remember back in the day, ppl used to actually follow the rules here. Now all these fucking white knight loser kids have taken over. Lol and they wonder why they can't get a girl or why they get cheated on. You dumb fucks are so pathetic i swear.

Sorry, could you explain to me what you're implying I did wrong?

this

Stop acting like a fag.