Hmmmmmmmm and they say racism doesn't exist

Hmmmmmmmm and they say racism doesn't exist

Politics son. Kikes want you to respect their new sock puppet so Kaepernick is a liability right now.

I love how Kaep's numbers went from
>donated 30k to meals on wheels
to
>donated millions of dollars to charities
cant wait for
>single highhandedly solved the national debt crisis

manziel is 5 years younger.

Manziel is an alt right god.

Kaep is asking for 10 million at least

>make millions
>donate a few thousands (deductible from taxes of course)
>your public image goes up tenfold
lol

Kaep is half white so how can this be about racism?
Checkmate nigger

>What is the one-drop rule?
I'll take "Silencing white people" for $800 Alex

You can send Manziel to rehab and wait for him to develop under Brees for a few years. Kaep is a finished product and will never lead a team again.

One drop of what? He's half white and half Arabs. Arabs are considered white according to the government. Kill yourself nigger

Kaepernick was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to Heidi Russo, a 19-year-old white woman who was single and destitute at the time. His birth father, an African American, left the family before he was born.

>took his team to the super bowl

No one but delusional niggers actually believes this, do they? Alex Smith took that team to the super bowl, Krapernigger just ended up being the one healthy enough to play in it

>Shitty Starter with political baggage wants starting job
>Shitty backup just wants a paycheck.

2 aren't the same.

>left the family before he was born
That's racist #BLM

Saints aren't signing Manziel, though.

Arabs are from Africa dude. I bet you think Egyptians are black.

Manziel had character issues and went to the one organisation that can't develop players, went into hard rehab and is being mentored by Derek Carr to redeem himself. Kaepernick was a decent backup QB that got hot once Alex Smith got injured, he then becomes an airhead and regresses horribly, then became a media circus once he lost his job to Blaine fucking Gabbert

Why do these threads always attract basement dwelling Drumpfags Sup Forums?

ikr. literally shaking right now can't believe sp is so racist! it's like wtf? we're all ppl on the inside!

Manziel will never play again, he just cares about partying. No team will give him a shot because he is a fuck up

Kaepernick could still play in the league for a few more years as a bridge starter to a young QB or a decent backup project provided he stop being an sjw headache

if you signed either to your team, the media would hound you for various reasons

kaep is a better player for sure tho (not saying mich) he was alright on the field last year but his antics are just annoying to most
not racism mofucker its different circumstances

>Saints interested
Fake news faggot

Saints just signed a qb, also Sean Payton literally couldn't talk to keeper nick at the sb because he wasn't a fa yet and it would have been tampering.

Why do these threads always attract annoying turbofags who need to preach to the world about how like totally horrible Sup Forums is even though the thread has nothing to do with it

It's exhausting

>nobody wants to hire nigger cancer

Imagine that.

Sup Forums is fucking cancer . Especially since there perverted racist views have been validated this last election . They believe race science is a thing while denying climate change science like inbred trailer park trash retards

reddit is fucking cancer . Especially since there perverted far-left views have been invalidated this last election . They believe climate change science is a thing while denying race science like mulatto urban-redneck retards

Why does these threads always bring people dumb enough to care about an average at best quarterback?

fuq off back to plebbit phaggot

Tebow is better than both of them and couldn't get a job just because he's religious

Johnny is low risk for very little money. He sucks ass, but he's cheap af.

That's actually a pretty interesting point if true.

>costs literally nothing

>asking for starter money

Kaep is communist scum

It's not. -> Why do people still try to act like Kaep's career wasn't over before all this started? His team's success was all due to meme tactics that got quickly found out and he collapses every time the weight of needing to actually be a good QB on his own falls on his shoulders.

>Will produce literally nothing

>Can still produce a lot with a decent offense

>you

>will produce literally nothing
aka your parents

>85 TD
>30 INT

That isn't good

Nice Ad Hominem, bad argument though.

It's above average

>85 TDs
Does this mean he ran for 85 TDs, he threw 85 TDs, or a combination of both?

It's not a stat to be glorified though.

your chromosomes are above average

>85
Huh.

Conservashits vote against their own economic interests

Kaep is gonna win one for the Land tbhwy

We call them hippies over here

UMMM BEING CONSIDERED FOR THE CFL IS NOT FUCKING CRICKETS

It's amazing how fucking retarded a voting block it is.

>vote for me because i'm a woman
>what do you mean 'what other reasons should i vote for you'?

yeah, conservashits r reatrded amirite

> vote for me because I pretend Iam a fake alpha male
> I need to bow down to right wing Authortarianism because Iam insecure about my beta manhood

Yup , sure are retarded

>projection
>lame assumptive quote

keep checkin dem boxes, nigga

someone fucking answer me

>Hmmmmmmmm and they say racism doesn't exist
no one says that

A lot of teams are interested, BUT

Not at the Fucking pricetag Kap is asking for. That cost him a starting job that he could have had via trade. And nobody is gonna guarantee him a starting job and pay starting money. Nobody is Fucking doing that!

He is barely a 60% completion guy. That is a minimum requirement for a West Coast style offensive pass attack. MINIMUM!

200 > yards per game passing. You can't win a championship in a passing league with a QB like that.

The best thing you can say about Kap is he doesn't turn the ball over. But he posts "Game Manager" type stats without the ability to actually manage games.

Tax returns of this never happened.

>this revisionist history
He beat out Smith for the starting job and the 49ers wouldn't have gone to the Owl without him. He absolutely destroyed the Packers

>wouldn't have gone to the Owl without him

Talk about revisionist history lel

fuck off Cucknada

>beat out Smith
Talk about revisionist history. Smith had a concussion you stupid nigger

Smith would have not started over based Kap you faggot

Back to Sup Forums you go faggot

>talking about sports
>m-muh gb2 Sup Forums

This is why everyone hates you.

Smith started the season you dumb fucking nigger. He had a concussion and Kaep filled in on MNF @ CHI.

arabs are from arabia.....................(they're asians just like the russians)

Everyone hates Sup Forums faggots actually

They are an aberration to Sup Forums culture

But harbaugh still sat smith when he was heathy and played Kap over him you dumb trailer park trash fag

>reddit spacing
>thinking Sup Forums is one person
Kill yourself you redditor newfaggot

He had a hall of fame defense you ignorant nigger. Rex Grossman would have won the Super Bowl for him you fucking retard. You know jackshit about the 49ers or football that's why you keep moving the goalposts

You're the one moving the goalposts. Why bring up the HOF defense when the discussion was about the Kaep vs Smith.
Kaep beat out Smith even though you said he didn't and then you brought up the defense for no reason.

>Kaepernick took 49ers to the super bowl

Lolno. He was absolutely the starting QB of that team that went to the Super Bowl after Smith got hurt, but "took them to" no way.

That team was fucking stacked. Patrick Willis and Navarro Bowman as All-Pro MLBs. Justin Smith dominating as a DL, Aldon Smith tearing it up before he went insane.

Strong OL and a HoF Frank Gore as RB.

Oh and not to mention Jim Harbaugh, who is a giant douchebag but an incredibly effective coach.

Kaepernick was a mobile game manager playing on a stacked team. As soon as he wasnt surrounded by HoF talent and a great coach he proved how mediocre he is.

not him, but when did "reddit spacing" become a thing? and I disagree with him also, Sup Forums has always been a politically incorrect, offensive hellhole, not to mention the majority of users lean right than do left. if anything it's a libertarian website.

>reddit lecturing on "Sup Forums culture"

ajajajjajajajajaj

it's a cripplechan meme

He didn't beat out Smith you dumb fucking nigger, Smith got a concussion

>Kill yourself you redditor newfaggot

He absolutely destroyed the Packers though

> That Canadian Sup Forums shill

Every time.

>adding a space on your first line
kys reddit

>phoneposter

what a surprise

And harbaugh stuck with Kaepernick even when Smith was healthy again. He beat him out.

This

Like any media public or private, right leaners always like to yell their opinions. There are a lot more left leaners than you think. Most don't say anything because they would be bombarded with LIBTARD NIGGER FAGGOT SHILL

>Like any media

Right-wingers are forced out of most media by the zealous left-wing echo chamber monopoly you silly, silly man.

>went to a superbowl 4 years ago and has done absolutely nothing of note since
>has played mediocre at best for 3 years straight
>best years are behind him
>decided to piss everyone off for a retarded protest and is now horrible PR that will most likely hurt the bottom line
>YA BUT 4 YEARS AGO I LOST A SUPERBOWL START ME

I will admit if he didn't protest as he did he'd find a bench somewhere, but since he's not good enough to start, no one's gonna spend ten million dollars for a benchwarmer everyone hates and will result in lost money.

If he were Russel Wilson level, or Cam Newton, or Donovan McNabb level, he'd have found a team regardless.

whatever you say plebbit

Career 300 yard passing games:

>Brian Hoyer
>Colin Kaepernick

enuff said

The burrs would be retarded to not take him

imagine being a delusional blm nigger and believing that cops are killing niggers only because they're niggers, and that there is institutional racism in the usa lmfao. how come it's never a nigger in a suit that gets killed, but always some fucking thug with a criminal record that's fatter than the bible? really makes you think

didn't Kaep opt out of his contract to become a FA?

also, he probably wants to be a starter, while Johnny Fuckhead would be happy to make any team as third string.

>>>r/the_drumpf
>>>/stormfront/

go back to your anti-trump twitter tantrums, no one likes you, nigger.

>>>r/the_drumpf
>>>/stormfront/

democucks vote against their own racial interest

_how_bernie_can_still_win

i like your counter arguments, keep up the good work. by 2020 new york and california are gonna be the only blue states left, and there would be no one to blame but yourself.

>voting block
What did he mean by that?

not all conservatives are poor white trash, user.