40 year old virgin here..how can I get sex..I've tried everything

40 year old virgin here..how can I get sex..I've tried everything

Buy a hooker faggot

Ill sex you. Give me your email address

Are you a girl tho?

> (You)
>Are you a girl tho?
Did you just assume my gender? Forget it.

200 for a hooker you pussy

wow... how did that happen

Would you do her?

I don't want to be part of some cuck fantasy xD

What do you mean?

Not a chuck fantasy, she likes to post pics for guys to fap to, That is the offer here user

3:52 am I presume... Somebody's up to no good..

Yup want moar?

OP is a cuck faggot..

Be in a relationship for longer than a week. Although some will want to have sex sooner. You are probably just over thinking it.

Do you have high standards or wut ? I consider myself uglier while at the age of 22

That is a go on moar..

I'm sure you're not ugly bro

Get a hooker. Shit, save up a little cash if needed and splurge on a decent one.

Tna board. You can find prostitutes there. Cheap ones will be fucking gross though, dont waste your money.

Save up 400 and get a fucking insanely hot proz that way.

Hire a prostitute. For real though, you're fairly attractive for your age, I'd say just throw shit at the wall and see what sticks. You can't be afraid of something out. It even happens to normies.

If you haven't found one person in forty years who wants to fuck you, user, then you're probably not a person anyone should be with.

Go pick up a little girl walking home from school
There's tons of them

>tried everything
that's a lot of things
what are 5 things you've tried?

Um, check out Tinder and backpages
For good prices (let’s be honest, hooker or not you end up spending money anyways on your girlfriend or date. At least with a whore you can skip the obligatory pleasantries), or go to an Asian Massage Parlor and get a happy ending. Some of those places give full service as well.

Um, check out Tinder and backpages
For good prices (let’s be honest, hooker or not you end up spending money anyways on your girlfriend or date. At least with a whore you can skip the obligatory pleasantries), or go to an Asian Massage Parlor and get a happy ending. Some of those places give full service as well.

it's all fun and games until someone gets arrested
at 40, hopefully op has enough life experience to go somewhere legal if he chooses that route

Girls think I'm ugly and creepy

They think most of us are.

It's called a hooker

creepy, maybe
ugly, no
you're at least a 6

Well the AMPS are okay usually. If a sting happens you’re there getting a massage. The women get into trouble. Backpages you’re on your own though.

Show cock

See I am ugly lol..6 is ugly

6 is above average idiot
average people have sex

Fuck, if he's a 6, then I must be a 2.
>I thought I was average.

tough luck uggo