People at work think I'm an ass hole

People at work think I'm an ass hole.

I don't hang out with anyone outside of work. I don't give out my phone number. I don't add anyone on social media. I don't really talk about my personal life.

It seems to blow everyones mind that I'm like that. I see these people 40-50 hours a week. That's more than I see anyone. Why do they want me to be in their lives even more.

Am I being a dick or are they?

They are being sheep. Happy little sheep.

A very interesting political question you have posed there. Why don't you just fuck off. have a nice day :-)

You sound like me, except you have a job and people who want to be around you.

Yes
Because you never ask them how they are
You never show interest
you always sit moping behind your desk
We all wish you had some joy in life OP but you tend to ignore us with a passion
We just want you to be happy :(

you're being an autist

Do you work at Wendy's? It's probably because you have a massive cock and make a fuckton of money.

I know this feel

I'm not rude but I completely refuse all attempts at social interaction with coworkers unless it directly pertains to work

It's worse when some annoying girl thinks she can take me "out of my shell". Nigga I want nothing to do with any of you, stop trying to get friendly.

i'm somewhat with you OP. my company always wants to have outings and get togethers after work and I probably won't ever attend one. I don't go to the extremes you do of avoiding people but my philosophy on the whole 'workplace family' is that they will fire me whenever it makes sense for them financially or if I deserve it. For example if I start drinking on the job: i'll get fired immediately. It won't be a case of 'well we're a family and he needs help' it will be 'get that drunk out of here.'

That is why I don't buy into the workplace family bit; if the bottom line or my behavior can eliminate me from the family we were never a family to begin with.

people at work keep asking me to add them on kikebook then not believing me when I say I don't have it

Work is for working. Quit wasting time and get your shit done. I notice that people that come to work for the social aspects tend to suck at their jobs.

Keep your home and work life seperate. Its just easier that way. Youre not being an asshole, youre being professional.

Because faggot management actually believe in "workplace culture" and shit, like they're fucking Google.

What I hate the most is these faggot "holiday meals" some places do where you get some subway or catered food then are expected to socialize the rest of the time. At least I'm on the clock but, still.

I know I am get a lot of poo in loo because of my flag but I don't find anything wrong with that behavior mate. You are not an asshole.

doubles

I do the same OP, except people still really liked me it's strange. You're not a dick, you just want to be left alone and not bothered by other peoples' bullshit, and by bullshit I mean anything. Also, never give out you're number those fucks would definitely call you and ask for shit - you're a smart man OP

Sounds like me at my last job.... people eventually hated me for "not talking" to them.. I only spoke to people who were involved with my projects... I wouldn't add people on fb, shit was on private but people would find me somehow...

Now at my current company, im surrounded by cool people, we buy each other lunch, joke, and talk about our mistresses, and we go to brothels every third friday when we're supposed to be at a "Conference"...

keep doin what youre doin bro
the moment you let those fuckers in they are gonna start using anything they can scrounge about your personal life & use it against you professionally
THAT is why they are so adamant - they dont have shit on you regarding performance or ethic, gotta try the social angle

You need to at least make an effort. Nobody actually wants to be at work, if they won the lottery you would never hear from them again. In the meantime they have to show up and go through the pathetic motions of earning a living in a capitalist economy. Being social at work is one way of making a living hell slightly more bearable. By at least acknowledging their efforts at being social and reciprocating in a token way you are saying i will totally share a bottle of whiskey with you while this ship sinks.

I do that too. If it isn't about work...don't fucking talk to me..

yep, I can't work in an office because people ask me if I'm okay everyday. I'm fine I just don't have a big gay smile plastered on my face from a mouth full of SSRI's like the rest of the looney bin.

Social at work, but after work is different. You should keep your work and personal life separate. You should see how many people don't want to work with each other because of outside drama, to which I tell them I don't care

Do you want us to blame this on the Jews or what? Why did you post this on Sup Forums?

no you're completely right 100%
modern tech and communications has made people spoiled and they always expect 100% availability.

OP, they're probably office ghouls looking for a source of untapped stimulus to suck the essence out of because they're feckless drones (but are blind to the fact). Don't succumb and put yourself out to make their existence more pleasant.

Though this could be true I guess.

I think the problem is all the degenerate normalfaggots.
and shills like this guy:
I usually post sissy and assfucking stuff and then get banned.
My ban expired so I posted this, on 3 different boards including 8ch net /r9k/

Hence the plague of normalfaggots everywhere
beta uprising when?

haha, OP if I worked with you I would get a drink after work. don't be so fucking autistic.