His Kik is foolofatook809. Real name is Karl Lee Peterson. Don't be a cheater

His Kik is foolofatook809. Real name is Karl Lee Peterson. Don't be a cheater

Bump.

I have his fb and friends contact info

Congrats

Scandinavian?

No American

And why do we care ? Omg look a naked guy with a stiffy... No one gives a fuck OP we aren't his friends and even if we were we still wouldn't give a single FUCK you loser

The name is very Scandinavian :)

Seems like you care an awful lot though

not your personal army

NYPA
So, OP is mad that this guy cheated on his SO? Who cares? He made his choice, let him live with it.

His penis is tiny hurr durr

I'm not the sad loser who goes on Sup Forums to post nudes of some guy no one gives a single fuck about.. Omg he cheated quick let's go on Sup Forums and post a pick of him naked !! Omg that's the best idea ever. Don't worry though. I see this shit daily so I guess your just another sad loser who comes on Sup Forums to start shit and then act like you are some autistic retard ( I'm guessing you are anyway )

Then post the typical response : I bet your mad though. That's just proves you are talking out of your ass and have no real reason to be here so go take your real life problems in real life

>gonna post his dick on Sup Forums that'll teach him
hope he cheated the fuck out of you

I mean it is lol

I bet you look like a bush pig

Just inboxed this dude and police have been notified. Enjoy the charges

Post it

Post screenshots

Yeah because the feds really give 2 fucks

Yeah, ok. Enjoy playing with the feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-men around here. They are omega as fuck and do not even belong in the gene pool. If you were worth anything at all, you would not even find toying with them to be entertaining. I hunt predators. I don't play with insects. That you amuse yourself with the latter speaks volumes to your intellectual ineptness and vacuous soul. You couldn't handle an alpha's alpha. You would be reduced to a orgasmic convulsing girl ooze dripping uncontrollably, and you can't handle that so you wrap yourself up in petty manchild games to feel superior. It is YOU that have the control issue. Those of us who are actually in control and control others all day long in every walk of life have no need nor desire to engage in mere sparring for amygdala control when we can control the entire brain and reflexively have it act on our will without words, and permanently, with far less effort than you expend in your dysfunctional neural calisthenic dysphoria.

Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you..