I think my bf just raped me

I think my bf just raped me.

So an hour ago me and him were sleeping in each others arms and I felt his dick in my ass, I made a feint welp and didn't move because I didn't know what to do, he never fucks my ass and it hurt. He came and went back to bed and I've been here crying on the balcony smoking.

What do I say to him?

Fuck me more daddy

0/8 antipasto

How is he supposed to know to stop? if you didnt want it you have to make that clear. especially to your bf... he is going to assume that you are ok with it, or maybe it is one of your fantasies. unless you say the word No, men will never know.

>"hey please don't fuck my ass, I don't like it"
He can't possibly know if you don't tell him. If you're uncomfortable saying that to him, y'all got some relationship issues.

>2017
>thinking anything short of a lawyer-written, signed and notarized contract good for one sexual intercourse with the exact specifications of what can/will/can't/won't occur is sufficient to warrant consent

Say nothing and if he does it again please refer to

Why wait? Might as well just tell him in the morning so he doesn't try again

Howd he get it in without you noticing?

It’s getting there. God I can’t wait for the damn robots and interactive vr.

I'm afraid if I say anything that he will dump me. I've been told a zillion times I could get any man I want but I love him and I'm between jobs so he feeds and spoils me and and I don't wanna rock the boat
Call me a cunt but I've even told him I wanna get preggers but secretly it's so he can't leave me, I know I'm a peice of shit

That works to

Go to the police now and report it.
He probably has raped many other girls.

Wait 10-20 years when you are millions of dollars richer then publicly accuse him of raping you because it is not ok now.... oh wait.

Bitch you crazy.

Chill

>Why wait
Because every time I tell him about what he does when he is drunk he doesn't believe me and gets mad so I never critique him

I was drunk and a little high so I usually sleep like a baby

Leave him.
You don't love him.
And he doesn't love you.
If you think any of this shit is love seek therapy and stop being so dumb.

Tits?

>Grab a knife
>Cut his pecker off
>While waving his penis in front of him calmly say:
>"I really don't like anal"

Works Everytime

Call police
Or he will think it's ok
Or don't and let him keep doing it

Please I don't want to lose him, I do love him

First thing you need to do is drug him right. Then when he is passed out you tie him hands and legs to the bed posts (or whatever is available if you don't have those) so he is face down. Then you wait a bit and once he starts coming too you stick a giant strapon into his ass. When he starts freaking out just tell him you where under the impression that that no permission was necessary for anal in this relationship. Then you ram him hard and long until you are satisfied.

Plenty of fish in the sea no need to stay with someone who is abusive

>ITT: an user roleplays as a girl in an abusive relationship while projecting his crush's problems so that he can swoop in and save her

But what if he likes stuff in his ass?

Is your love love or is he manipulating you.

Dose he tell you your ugly or stupid and then apologize == manipulation

I did the same thing to my wife once.

When it was over she said “Hey, I didn’t really like that. It hurt quite a bit.” And I said I was sorry and now I fuck her in her vagina like a good Christian boy.

I’ve done the same for her. Sex is a dialog.

So you live him but you won't let him fuck you up the ass?
I don't get it... What's the problem?

Attention seeking?

Then he will actually fall in love with OP and respect her enough to not do it again. There is no negative outcome to this plan.

Go to /adv/ with this. Sup Forums is the second worst board to say anything about being raped on. (/r9k/ being worst)

If you think it was rape, then it was rape. Even if you didn't communicate that you didn't want the sex, it's still rape if you feel it was rape. Even if he didn't rape you, still rape. Even if he wasn't in the room or even in the state, at the time it's still rape. Listen and believe.

take a poop on his chest whilst he is sleeping

Buy a butt plug, train your asshole, lube up nice and good, and let him pound your ass to oblivion.

You didn't make a noise meaning it didn't hurt too much, add lube and a bit of stretching and you should be on the road towards being a butt slut.

Have you tried talking to him? I'm pretty sure everyone hits rough patches in their relationships, and the best thing I've found is that communication solves almost everything.

Since you say that you love him and want to stay with him, throw the "rape" accusation out the window for now. That won't help anything at the moment.

Talk to him, and ask him about what happened. If he's so sensitive he can't explain what happened without threatening to scrap the relationship, then something is wrong on his end, not yours, and you're being manipulated into staying.

>I wanna get preggers
>implying you arent actually a faggot and thats why you let your bf buttfuck you

>i want a solution that requires not talking about it and incurs 0 risk on my part

What's he got a pencil dick?
Or did he grab some lube. Slap it in your ass. Then all over his dick. Then fuck your virgin ass.
Bait.

this, everything is rape
getting forced into sex? it's rape
getting looked at by some creepy loser? it's rape
getting fat from all the takeout? the delivery MAN is raping you
the earths rotation? it's rape

I know you meant that as a joke, but some people can actually get triggered by that, chill out.

Lets not forget about the big one. a 12 year old boy killing you in an online videogame.

Actually, now that you point that out, that is odd.

When I first fucked my gf in the ass, I needed to use a fuck ton of lube and her hairbrush before I could even squeeze my dick in.

And yet, OP's bf could fucked her virgin asshole without a problem.

I've been able to fuck my ex gfs ass if we've been drinking that night. She passes out and literally doesn't notice. It was pretty cash tbh, don't think she ever found out either.

Tell him that it really hurt and you can't do it again.

this is also rape, disagreeing with you about anything is rape
not only is that rape, but it's also murder

Its also sexual harrassment

This sounded good before the strapon part.

...film it please.

>shadman

You're insane. Seen this exact thread before. Kill yourself. He didn't rape you, women like you give us a bad name.

>women like you give us a bad name.
>us
you know what to do user.

>people can actually get triggered by that
>people

Getting the camera now.

How do i give women a bad name? Because I don't like getting raped when I'm sleeping?

kek

oh wait, you're right.
dammit.

thx bb knew we could count on you

no because you refuse to talk about it with your bf
assuming of course you're not just some larping 12yo who's up way past their bedtime

At any point did you notify him that you did not want him to continue?

At any point beforehand have you told him that he explicitly cannot come onto you when you're sleeping?

No? Then it's not rape, on the basis that he has no idea that you felt that way. Instead of overreacting like it seems like you might be on the verge of - talk to him.

"Hey, you put it in my butt while I was sleeping. Please don't ever do that again, it didn't feel good for me"

Then if he does it again without your prior consent, that would be rape, and when you should start looking for an out.

kim??

There was no chance given for consent retard.
If they stuck it in """"her"""" ass while assuming """"she"""" was asleep, then it's straight up rape.

Timestamp btw

who is this?

I'm op duh
People questioning the validity of my womanhood

After reading all the responses, and such since this post I made, I have re-evaluated my veiw and changed it to

Bitch you REALLY crazy

looks like a trap from here

Ill take things that never happened for $500 alex

Gonna need additional proof.
Sharpie in pooper, timestamp, and vag pic.

>inb4 "Was all a lie, I just wanted to see how you'd react"
We get one of those threads every day, it's always dumb.

It's pasta you fucking herd of newfags

Just torrent it off pirate bay faggot.

Fapped to it all, thats why I'm on here

Wronge thread, hahaha whoops

>copypasta
>tits or gtfo bitch

That's because you are dating assholes, silly cunt.

Don't listen to these fucking idiots. Communicate. Communication is key to a healthy sex life. You teo couls be on 2 different wave lengths when it comes to you sex lives. Tell him what you like and dont like. Coming to Sup Forums isn't going to solve anything. I know it's awkward but you'll be glad you did. Then again I don't know your situation. I don't kniw if you were actually raped or if he thinks he was just trying to be kinky. You're the only one here who knows your relationship. But from my experience, if my gf woke me uo with a blowjob and I didn't like it I would just straight up say it. But I don't knkw you two.

This is technically tits with time stamp, but I think we can all agree it is not in keeping with the full spirit of tits-or-gtfo.

Kk. Tomorrow you tell him he will have to get the stap on and get it up too. No sex until he accept.

truth

Im listening to life is a highway while reading this... tf is wrong with me???

Life is a highway i wanna ride it all night long, if youre going my way i wanna ride it all night long

Sounds hot. My boyfriend fucks me while I'm sleeping sometimes and I'll wake up to it.

Fuck

So if he would of fucked your pussy instead you wouldnt have minded it

Yeah, you're a piece of shit

it's not rape if you don't resist
>unless you're forced some other way like with a gun or blackmail

Post a pic of asshole so we can cbeck for you ;)

So at no point did you actually protest. At no point did you say "no" or moved or in anyway make him stop. No. That is NOT rape. Rape is when you actively resist but the person continues because fuck you they don't care and will hurt you to get what they want.

This is bait you retards. OP is a fat ronery virgin that is roleplaying with all of you underage faggots.

give him a taste of his own medicine

p.s. gumby has a better body than you

Youre a bitch, who posts her tits on an anonymous imageboard without your boyfriends consent and openly admitted that you want to leave him and youre only around because you fear you wont end up with someone who wont """"spoil """" you as much (doesnt have as much money) and will go to degree of having kids with a guy you dont love just to take his money is justifiable.

And your boyfriend is an asshole because he fucks you in the ass in the middle of night without your permission and is obviously doing some sort of abuse to make you so afraid that you need to offer your body to anonymous goers on the internet for attention and comfort.

Over all, youre both horrible people and i hope a divorce is coming in the near future.

he treated you the way you act and you're surprised and upset?
remember. most good men know something that doesn't sound good until you take inventory of your self and you own motives; You can't turn a whore into a housewife.

So incredibly very much this!

let's be honest here, dude, if your gf woke you up with a blowjob and you didn't like it, you'd spend the day asking yourself what's wrong with you and spiral down into depression.

unless she's really, REALLY terribly bad at it

Hey OP. My sister had the same idea about trapping her boyfriend with a baby.
He bailed to Ohio after the second month of her pregnancy and somehow convinced her to keep the baby. My nephew is now fatherless and his mother is a piece of shit who won't get a fucking job to support her child.