Hey Alcoholics thread whose up?

Hey Alcoholics thread whose up?
It's not my pic my phone is charging but current drink is a white russian with milk. What's up?

What's your drink tonight?

Not much just been playing siege a lot and listening to spooky music.

Tonight just drinking super cheap rockdale beer.

Oh shit okay that looks good. wait few minutes im waiting for my phone to be charged enough. Can i show u something i can't show or tell the people around me?

Thats entirely fine we are all brothers in arms here.

Currently withdrawling

Girlfriend turns 21 tomorrow.

I'm so fucking excited, getting drunk with beer every night is playing hell on my internals, so getting her to snag me some rum/vodka/whiskey is gonna be cash.

White Russian with milk? hope you like it chunky

Cider.

Drinking a gin and tonic, seagram tonic and Beefeater
>life feels bad man

uhh yeah damn anyway my phone is messing up. Ok the thing is. I live on the 6th floor. I like to chill on the outside of my balcony. I feel completely safe, but it still gives me a kind of excitement, Damn it's my favorite thing. No way I can tell anyone I know though, they would get too worried, fucking assholes

Why would people get worried over you like being up high?

that's the drink anyway, dude there's no chunks, why would there be? it's the same ingredients from white russian except milk instead of cream, its fine, just not very good

Hah I don't know man! people worry so much. Hey, I'm gonna get a picture to show you. I only told some very close friends before and they got fucking freaked out and lost their shit... Okay 3 min wait

finishing off a bottle of Old Crow. Not great, but it gets the job done, and it's pretty cheap.

hehe sorry it's so dark hard to see, but it's my favourite drunk adrenaline activity.

oh my lawd dood why

I'd like to get more into mixed drinks, hardly know any. I only really like whiskey and gin, but I'm open-minded. Any suggestions?

There's just something about challenging heights that gets me going. Okay think about it. There's this rail in the middle of your living room, how hard would it really be to just hold on to it and not fall to the floor?

It's just as easy for me to hold it and not fall to the ground. I realise it's about 6 times higher, but I'm just as capable of holding a piece of railing as if it was 1 meter

patron

what the hell man. no self respecting alcoholic drinks white russians. i call bullshit. fucking casual.

alright do it.
Seems like a fun time

Yeah except in my living i risk nothing where you risk your life or limb. I guess thats why ita fun?? Does a small part of you hope you will fall?

you're replying to the same person here

it was okay. I thought I would get something out of showing it off to strangers, but it's not the same as my friends knowing and accepting it

currently trying my hand at making some sugar wash

You talk about me "hoping" I will fail? I don't see it as a possibility. I understand some freak of nature wind coming to swoop me down. Maybe I get a seizure for the first time in my life. Maybe I faint because it's so overwhelming.

None of those seem likely to me. It doesn't feel like a risk to me at all. But every time I share this hobby of mine people act like I want to die.

Natty Light, like a real alcoholic

i don't know what that is, but I googled, looks like shit man

Couple of easy whiskey cocktails i know off the top of my head are an old fashioned and whiskey sours. You make an Old fashioned by putting a spoonful of sugar in a glass, adding a dash of bitters, and pouring in some whiskey along with an ice cube.

As for a Whiskey sour you'll need a shaker, but all you do is put about a half ounce of lemon juice and a shot of whiskey along with a little sugar, and shake it about ten seconds. Then just pour it in a cup with some ice in it.

Yeah just mix Tonic with your gin. It may sound too simple but it really is a hell of a drink

also I agree with the whiskey sour, but if you're a beginner just mix some lime and sugar and crush together with a spoon. It will feel like a real drink if you don't know any better

Just some good ol' budweiser.

It is shit, kind of a poor college kids beer choice. I've acquired a taste for it though. At least it isn't Milwaukee's Best, that's what I drank when I was a poor fag and it is absolutely horrible.

Manhattan
2:1 ratio of whiskey to sweet vermouth, and for every 2oz of whiskey, add 1 dash of bitters.
Mix all ingredients in an ice filled cup. Stir vigorously for at least 30 seconds to get everything really cold, then either strain it or fish all the ice cubes out.
Garnish with a maraschino cherry and enjoy.

Tips:
As with all simple cocktails, freshness and quality of ingredients is paramount.
All Vermouth is wine, and WILL turn into vinegar if it’s been open for too long. Get small bottles (375s), taste beforehand if it’s been a while since you opened it and don’t be afraid to dump it if the taste isn’t right.
New bottles of cheap vermouth that’s fresh will always make better cocktails than old bottles of expensive vermouth that’s gone bad.

>self respecting
>alcoholic
Pick one

I drink literally everything but rum but tonight is Smirnoff and keystone light. Laying in bed trying not to wake gf

I've done this drunk too. People freak out.

im watching shameless tonight. I love these kinds of shows where I feel like I'm not as bad as the subjects

Doug Stanhope is a good comedian for that.

Eh I do it drunk and sober, there is no real way to make normies understand it's not that bad

Double dubz. Sounds right.

Three tall boys of Redd's Wicked followed by twelve 16 oz Miller Lites, that's what's on the menu tonight. How you guys doing?

Agreed. Fucking love Stanhope.

ive only had that turn to chunks if you mix way too much vodka in it and let it sit a few minutes. its like drinking cottage cheese booze!

No one spooky drinking?