Guys wtf is going on

guys wtf is going on

was just in west vienna and there was a huge pillar of smoke, all roads are completely blocked and i saw >30 various police/fire engines/ambulances rushing to the local hospital

not kidding

guys help

Other urls found in this thread:

oe24.at/oesterreich/chronik/Haus-in-Flammen-Feuerinferno-in-Wien/236963449
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A real happening or are you just being a fag and getting everybody's hopes up?

Stop being racist, they dindu nuttin roeng.

What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?

BUMP for interest

i don't know what's going on but i'm not joking, i was in a cafe and it started smelling of smoke and i assumed that somebody was just burning a chimney fire but when i went outside visibility was really down because there was so much smoke and the smoke smelt like chemicals/rubber (really harsh)

all the traffic on the main roads has been stopped and there are queues of cars that aren't moving except to let police/ambulances/fire engines past

was literally like something from a movie, the road was clear in one direction and there were basically endless emergency services heading to what seems to be Alser Straße (maybe the general hospital, FUCK)

any other vienna bros in? the central stations aren't moving now because all the trams have been stopped going west

pls be zombie uprising

Pics or fuck off faggot

Lmao, false flag against the right to cement the EU and justify the new EU army as well as increased political arrests.
Calling it now

Shits on fire yo

Doesn't look like terrorism.

call the fucking police man

nostalgiagasm

Well, image search doesn't give me anything.

You better not be bullshitting us, OP

Don't you have anything better to do?

Don't burn your Vienna sausage user

Oh man, can you imagine how many upvotes you'd get if you posted this on reddit?

(You have to go back)

Isn't it a bot?

Looks like a fire at a construction site.

This. Time to leave the thread guys, it's not happening.

Probably just some Muslims up to their usual antics. Alluah Akbar.

It's just New Austrians putting the dhimmis in their place, now apologize.

ok guys sorry to kill the happening but i've found on social media that it was just a fucking huge roof fire

oe24.at/oesterreich/chronik/Haus-in-Flammen-Feuerinferno-in-Wien/236963449

"flames now under control"

dog bless x

Take a picture with your phone

Must've been burning the extra Hofer votes

i love you Sup Forums, no homo

>flames now under control
Wrong, the fire rises.

nice

on a related note there were 3 girls sitting next to me in the cafe speaking english with an american-style italian accent to each other and they were talking about how hofer "was literally a nazi, like, literally a nazi, oh my god" and an old man looked up at them over his newspaper and whispered "halt deine fresse" which is austrian for shut your fucking moth and then they starting talking about if they were politicians they'd make redo the school system because everyone in austria is too racist

fucking libs

>if they were politicians they'd make redo the school system because everyone in austria is too racist

Women, not even once.

Ugh, i fucking hate it too when English speakers talk about our politicians and shit. I don't know why, but I find spanish, italian and american exchange students to be the worst fucking people. left-leaning obnoxious loudmouthed filth.
Last year I was forced to hang out with theese cunts on my exchange-semester in Tübingen. We were at a bar/restaurant. A nnice place were the locals would come to drink and eat. Right at the railstation. The spanish/american fuckheads was so loud that I overheard some of the locals talking about theese Arschländers

it's always the people who have no effect on the outcome (those who can't vote) who speak the loudest

met this english dj who seemed cool and has lived in austria for years but he literally spams all day every day about austrian politics and then reveals on the day of the vote that he can't even vote and says "austrians do the right thing for me"

he even made a status saying he was unfriending all people who had talked about hofer positively, like holy shit how can somebody be so up their own ass and also completely ignorant to their own oppressiveness whilst being left-leaning

looks like a fire? They happen.

>how can somebody be so up their own ass and also completely ignorant to their own oppressiveness whilst being left-leaning
Yea.. that is the question they themselves have never answered properly.

Remember! always be on the look potential happenings, it may have been a false alarm this time but next time it may not!

Nice try, Dan.
Aren't you tired of always failing?

there is a fucking fire

so what