Clinton overtaken by the right - German media on suicide watch

>pic related
why is it that the germans and the media love cliton so much?

Isn't Focus right-wing?

Because they remember the 90s and think Clinton will bring those back.

shills gon shill

they potray shillary here as good too

Its so progressive and tolerant to have a woman leader. Plus Hillary admires merkel.

Surprised they included a retarded photo of both and not just Trump.

All foreign media hate Trump, he's like Hitler himself to us.

where's the translation, gunther?

Focus isn't cucked

germans are brainwashed to hate white people much more than any country

Because Clinton likes Merkel.
And Merkel likes Clinton.

nah it has a lot of cucked articles but every now and then it has some based articles as well

also i think they make cucked articles to provoke their readers for dem clickzz since the readers are mostly conservative and they know it

Is the German press as Jewish as the American one?

Pop on Twitter and look up any anti-Trump article by any paper or outlet, and you'll get more steins and bergs than Alabama gets welfare checks. It's impossible to ignore

A weak America is good for Germany.

i got blocked on Facebook, because i talked negatively about Clinton (Whitewater etc.)

I am surprised you can't read/understand German, isn't Yiddish basically stolen from German?

What news source do you use?
Focus is the only readable.

Please don't say Junge Freiheit

Oy vey, Gevalt = Oh weh, Gewalt

yes it is

Most people are buying it, too. I talked to my sister about it a few weeks ago, and my sister (who doesn't know a damned thing about politics or world affairs and gets her news from Tumblr) immediately recited: "he is a racist, a sexist and a homophobe!"

Hey, you can't go about insulting Zuckerberg's preferred candidate.

How did he overtake Clinton? General election is nowhere near and he's already overtaken her? Sounds like a crock of shit.

Trump overtakes Clinton for the first time (I think)

The rest is just an explanation that it's election season in the US and Americans vote November 8th.

here you go from 2 days ago

>why trump proves the stultification of the americans

It is really neoliberal.

We are probably the most cucked country on earth right now. Many here have an outright phobia of charismatic leader figures.

actually my dad told me about junge freiheit
i was like wtf didnt even know he was repilled
why is it so bad?

mostly focus/welt mixed with pol

>caring about your country instead of nameless mud shits from 4000 miles away means you're stupid

>mostly focus/welt mixed with pol

Do you know Tichys Einblick? That's a pretty red pilled german newsblog, the only one which was sort of positive about Trump.

Clinton literally said she wants to rule America like Merkel

Think
>open borders
>mass immigration
>benefits high enough to live off easily
>make up a disease, you are now disabled
>free money, free free free
>unless you're white

She'll start by taking away your guns. In Europe, Merkel doesn't have to take away our guns since we barely have any. Here, they're moving straight to gathering up all the armies into one mega army in order to beat down dissenters. Poland and Hungary are on top of the shitlist.

Oh weh, Gewalt
Alas, violence.

isnt he from wirtschaftswoche? how can he be pro trump they are pretty pro free trade. i will look into it tho

Because she's a globalist, and the EU/German government is globalist. The owners of the various media outlets all got rich from the financial industry. It serves their best interest if America elects another globalist so they can continue to get rich in the financial industry which is dependent on shipping jobs overseas. Also, Germany doesn't want to have to spend money on their military, and Trump is anti-nato so they want Hilary.

>isnt he from wirtschaftswoche? how can he be pro trump they are pretty pro free trade.

Yeah, he's generally pro-TTIP (I very much dislike that) but otherwise his blog is mostly against political correctness, Islam and mass migration. The co-authors are often better than Tichy himself.

>stultification

Why the fuck do foreigners use words we don't even use? It doesn't make them sound smart, it makes them sound like assholes.

gemme a a better word for it
just searched ''verdummung'' in google translate
wont waste more time for some straya

>stupification
Maybe not a perfect shade of meaning, but a native English speaker would get the point and it's relatively common. "Dumbing down" would be how we would say it really.

The guy who got quoted is called Stern.
Fucking pottery