Buying alcohol for the first time at a gas station tonight

buying alcohol for the first time at a gas station tonight
is $20 enough for a bottle that will get me drunk? what should i get
>

buy some white sprite that will get you drunk

Literally anything you can buy at the gas station for $20 will get you drunk if you're that lightweight

spirit

20 bucks will get you a bottle of jack, more than enough to get you and a friend drunk

Sprite doesn't have alcohol you feeble minded hatchling

i don't know a lot about alcohol, wondering what might be a good choice
they sell this at a gas station? do i ask behind the counter or can i find this in the refrigerated aisle

>20 bucks will get you a bottle of jack

At a gas station? Where the fuck do you live? No liquor store in Louisiana would sell jack under 20, and gas stations are always overpriced when it comes to liquor.

If you drink an entire bottle of alcohol you will die, get some cheap beer instead.

>hatchling

Bullshit

Buy a 40oz bottle of Ol' English malt liquor and two bottles of orange juice.
Drink half the 40oz bottle as quickly as you can.
Fill the bottle back up with orange juice.
Stir

Post boipucci

20 bucks is plenty enough to get you drunk and then some, just buy a few tall boys of Budweiser or Natty light and that ought to be more then enough. If you don't like the taste of beer, try some flavored steel reserve or a red's apple ale.

again not familiar with alcohol, do i have to ask for this behind the counter? or is this in the drinks aisle

Wine is dirt cheap, and a bottle is about perfect to get just drunk enough

you can buy wine at a gas station?

Get some Johnny bootleggers and slam them in no more than 2 gulps. That's the best trashy gas station drunk you can get for cheap.

There's usually an alcoholic drink section, unless you live in a place where people just steal it all the damn time.
Also, this. They come in little glass flask looking things, they come in sour fruit flavors. They're pretty tasty for being under 2 dollars a pop, and not bad alcohol content-wise.
Also if you don't know about alcohol maybe just get some arbor mist wine or those seagramms escapes. That seems more your speed, you sound like a teenage girl, OP.

im going in a couple hours to the gas station
thanks for your help Sup Forums

Get 20 dollars worth of only 4 lokos.

Post pics faggot