Where were you and what were you doing the exact moment that you realized that a jew is behind most...

where were you and what were you doing the exact moment that you realized that a jew is behind most, if not all of your problems???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd39zUvreOU
youtube.com/watch?v=rILHGeu76Do
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/10/20/texas-town-makes-hurricane-harvey-aid-applicants-pledge-not-to-boycott-israel/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reading Wikipedia articles.

reading Podesta emails

They really are rats.

99 problems and a jew ain't one
The problems are largely self inflicted, honestly.

reminder that Abraham is the jewish prophet
responsible for Christianity and Islam and the deaths of millions.

reminder that Karl Marx was a jew, responsible for the deaths of millions.

reminder that Einstein was a jew, responsible for the deaths of children.

>I take no personally responsibility for my shortcomings and I don't actually realize who the real enemy is, so I blame the historical scapegoat

Sounds about right.

So what you're saying is you're mad because Jews have all the top scores on the machine?

Listening to my Grandfather.

/pol

Tied not to starve in this "communism"

>historical scapegoat
so it's not just me that thinks jews are a problem? it's many cultures from many places over many years of time??

really makes me think...

>top scores
Oh I didn't realize this was an edgelord contest. Yes jews and jewish ideas have probably killed more people in all of history. such a great accomplishment I am so sad I am not a murderous kike

Do you not understand what a scapegoat is?

do you not understand that Babylonians had nothing to do with 1930s Germans besides hating jews. Not because it was "convenient to scapegoat" them but because they were a fucking problem that needed to be dealt with

>be me
>be age 17 in HS
>jewish history teacher constantly reminds us that her family died in the holocaust
>the time of year where we learn about ww2 rolls around
>le holocaust le my family le pain
>student bellows "Yeah but you weren't there right?"
>fury of a thousand gas chambers light up in her eyes
>YOU HAVE NO IDEA MY FAMILY SUFFERED
>kid holds back shit eating grin
>says "You act like you're a survivor, you weren't even there"
>teacher storms out the room
>comes back fifteen minutes later with principal
>never saw that kid again, rumors he got expelled
>they'll stop at nothing to hold on to the crutch

>>kid holds back shit eating grin
>>says "You act like you're a survivor, you weren't even there"
what a fucking hero. I would have baked him a cake and everything

So you're just going ahead and admitting that you have no knowledge of history then? Cool.

In my uni's library reading some bullshit propaganda for an anthropology class.

When i worked at a tax agency after finishing business school with straight A's. I got kicked out because they screwed up somewhere in human resources. Thats when i realized that hard work an dedication doesnt mean shit. You need relations or work for free as an intern. Also all that matters is money. If you dont make your employer rich he doesnt give a shit about you. I currently work as a tutor for a private education company. I earn shit compared to what the students pay. I was raised to be a good person and care about others, but the hard truth is that money matters. With money you can do anything. Just look at the child molesting or drug addicted celebreties. They all get away with a slap on the wrist.

>jews exiled from Babylon
>jews exiled from Germany
tell me where I am wrong. scapegoat is a matter of opinion, it is a relative term. just because you call something a scapegoat doesn't mean that it is? just because you read something in a history book doesn't make it so? I hope I am being punked right now. Because you are either an infant or a 15 year old.

This is very true considering I'm Jewish.

If you knew dick about history you would realize that the neo-Babylonian empire invaded the kingdoms of Israel and Judiah, destroying Israel and essentially turning Judiah into a puppet state in an imperialistic conquest.

But yeah, sure the jews were the problem, mongoloid.

>one interpretation of history is fact
it's called revisionism you fucking kike lover goddamn next you are going to tell me Egyptians shit on the Jews and you will point to the bible as proof

wanna neck yourself, or come here so I can kill you?

>gets btfo with history
>immediately turns into internet tuff guy

Enjoy getting rocked in the face by antifa wannabe nazi faggot

>he hates jews
>he must be a wannabe nazi
Next you are going to tell me Hitler wasn't half jew Rothschild bastard

you stick to your jewish revised history, boy. it makes you seem so smart

Please, do show me the real, accurate history of why Jerusalem was sacked by Nebuchadnezzar which shows it was clearly the fault of the Jews.

I'm sick with anticipation.

lying in bed on a friday night

On Sup Forums reading anti jew posts

It's okay that you are ignoring the fact that Babylonian talmudists were practicing all manner of fucked up rituals at the time, and that that is the real reason they were exiled.
But make it more about war and other basic shit that people have been doing since forever, it's convenient for your small brain to operate that way.

Then you will ignore the next 2000 years of how or why jews never assimilated into the "east" or the "west". Israel is supposedly a western democracy? kek okay. But yes... it's bro it's easy to believe that everyone else is the problem, not the ones who are kicked out of the party.

You know the drunk guy who gets kicked out of every party? That's the jews. They get too rowdy and they need to be removed.. and then everyone cries that they were a scapegoat.

Give me one source that corroborates this.

One.

>the fact that Babylonian talmudists were practicing all manner of fucked up rituals at the time, and that that is the real reason they were exiled.

this part, btw, not your vague "jews sux" rant that followed.

source: open your fucking eyes bro

notice how there are a handful of posters in this thread but you are the only one who cares to defend jews? because you are a nasty kike yourself or because you are too stupid to realize the truth.
I don't need to give you sources, I can give you names and dates of evil jewish (and non jewish) people who have said outright that they mean to undermine national sovereignty and create global government systems i.e. centralizing control

you can go watch video and read this for yourself I won't spoonfeed you like a little boy.
Next you are going to tell me that Soros and the Rothschilds aren't real jews and aren't a real blight on the earth. Good luck defending that point, but oh well

Remember, youtube videos aren't sources

>I don't need facts, you should just believe me cuz

Thanks for your concession.

So you don't know that George Soros (donor to Hillary Clinton) was a nazi collaborator? he sold his own jewish kin out to nazis and when asked about it he laughed. You knew this though, right???

RIGHT?

>you can go watch video and read this for yourself

hilarious, btw

[citation needed]

there is an actual video you fucking loser. you better hope I don't find it or you will look like a real fucking moron, won't you?

you probably also knew that the creation of Israel (yes the nation-state) was actually a controversial rift for the Rothschilds? Some being all for it and some being opposed to the very Idea.. you knew this right? Imagine being part of a family so powerful that you can create a nation with your wealth when half of the family still isn't even on board. Imagine that, if you will please.

youtube.com/watch?v=rd39zUvreOU
>videos aren't real

watch this you fucking loser. straight from the horses mouth. this is the kind of person you are defending by the way. I would love to hear more about your moral system because it is total dogshit

Quit pretending to be ignorant you rat kike

>6666
these are my digits... for my post... of outing the fucking devil. But even Soros doesn't get that much credit he is more like the Devil's little asstoy. Anytime that the Devil needs to pour hate into the world he pours it into Soro's ass first and then that nasty kike turns around with his bag of shekels and spews hate into the world.

>so you want to protect from global jewry
>"yes"
>but you are also collapsing markets
>"yes"
>and you are a jewish man who helped nazis kill jews??
>"yes"
THE FUCKING BALLS ON THESE PEOPLE. AND THE IDIOTS LIKE WHO WOULD DEFEND HIM. MAKES MY FUCKING BLOOD BOIL

>6666
>888
I am fucking out. These digits are too much. Praise kek. Kikes btfo forever.

when i dropped acid and expanded my consciousness to the 8th circuit and looked all around me seeing the sigils they put up everywhere like the quotes as above so below the pyramid on the dollar bill having a reverse pyramid is the jew symbol and spells out mason which are in league with the 5th collum aka islam

This doesn't corroborate any claims made in this thread. You lack objectivity completely.

This for example; at no point did he collaborate with Nazis. He was protected from the Holocaust (which isn't real right? lololol) and he watched as fellow Jews were railroaded, but literally did nothing to aid or hurt them. He was merely a bystander who was saved by his family's riches.

Interestingly it wasn't at Sup Forums or watching some YouTube video that first red pilled me. It was in my anthropology of gender course I had to take in uni. I majored in math and biology (genetics) and minored in anthropology. I minored in the aforementioned because of my interest archaeology and history, so naturally those are the courses I primarily took. However I had to have at least one upper level cultural class to satisfy department, and since the gender studies course was the only one available to me at the time, I went with that. It really was astounding coming from the formal and physical sciences and then stepping foot in that classroom. From day one onward we were subjected to marxist bullshit propaganda. She even taught us things that directly contradicted what I had learned in my biology classes. She treated the term "sexual dimorphism" as if it were some type of vulgarity or curse word. Throughout my time in the course two things immediately became apperent: white men and western culture were evil and should be dismantled, and that the "pioneers" of third wave feminism and critical theory (look up these terms of they are unfamiliar) are Jewish.
Now I'm of course not saying all jews support these heinous ideas, and I certainly would never condone violence against anyone because of their race or creed, but I think it is important to know where this bullshit is coming from.

>where were you and what were you doing the exact moment that you realized that a jew is behind most, if not all of your problems???

The delivery room, getting circumcised.

youtube.com/watch?v=rILHGeu76Do

>Jews expelled; "everyone else is wrong"

I dont have autism so this hasnt happened. For every billionaire jew there are 3 non jews you retards. You think they're any different? Thats some mental illness.

1/4 of jews being billionaires is ridiculously disproportional for the record. there are only about 15 million jews in the world and only 1000-some billionaires. you do the math there

oh and for the record statistically they are higher IQ and stuff. mentally superior

I was checking the identity of the internet website who was publishing complotist theory like reptilian and shit.

Stop trying to move the goal posts and actually support the original argument.

>ridiculously disproportional for the record.
reminds me of something....

and this

i was saying that they are disproportionately successful people. maybe if you filthy goyim stopped blaming us for everything you could join us

and this....

...especially THIS

>high iq
Their slightly-higher IQ doesn't explain their total domination. While they are a little smarter on average, there are still far more genius-level whites than jews, simply because there are more whites in general.
It's not because theyre smart. It's because of their tribalism, their nepotism, and their intrinsic need to subvert and destroy white society.

we don't want to destroy white society. we just take what we want. if you tried this you'd be successful too

and this is of course coming from a jew with an iq of between 140-145

you forgot their divisive manipulative conniving and conspiring nature.

This is why they control HOLLYWOOD

Jewish iq is a meme. Notice that all of these iq studies differentiate between east Asians and southeast Asians, as well as Ashkenazi and other jews, yet all gentile whites are lumped together - Irish with English, northern Italian with southern, and all of the rest.
The fact remains that 90%+ of all STEM related endeavors are the product of gentile European ingenuity. There will never be a jewish Newton, Gauss, or Galios. Word games and aggregation are all they are good at.

I was on Netflix watching that WWII documentary that had taken old footage and restored it in glorious colour. I then realized why the hell so much emphasis is put on the holocaust when we are taught it in history class, but virtually spend no time studying the other genocides that were happening in the world at that time (ie. millions killed by communism in Soviet Russia, or the six million Ukrainians who starved to death because Marxist intellectuals had convinced the working class to demonize and kill their most productive members of society, which at the time happened to be farmers).

All money that passes through the hands of many always returns to the Jew. Remember that.

I was born with autism and that is where all my problems lie. Did the jews do this to me?

sorry, but that's how capitalism works, bud. ALSO for the record again i'm successful without fucking anyone over, but capitalism is a zero-sum game. it's just a legal way to steal money.

again this is probably more of a numbers problem. there's only around 15 million of us, i'll say once again

Historically accurate. Topkek

How do we stop them?

who do you think writes the public minimum curriculum requirements, retard?

On the toilet

Jews lack the visuospatial skills to innovate. You see them dominate law but how many jewish engineers do you know?

Not only Hollywood, apparently they control parts of Texas as well.
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/10/20/texas-town-makes-hurricane-harvey-aid-applicants-pledge-not-to-boycott-israel/

Certainly not black people, that much I know.

Stop buying their shit if you haven't already (especially their movies and media - Hollywood is going bellyup right now so we should all sit back and relish that). Vote non-establishment and try to convince your friends and family to, too.

idk, i'm a computer scientist. i think that's a pretty ignorant thing to say

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_inventions_and_discoveries

i also think you should probably give credit where credit is due. you'd be wise not to underestimate us.

The jews have had their hands in our pockets a long long time. Their next step is to go to a no cash currency and bar code us and have electronic chips inserted to fully control all the money with a push of a button. That's the point where blood MUST FLOW IN THE STREETS.

Just imagine what any one of these greedy filthy degenerates could do do your livlihood, your life once they have easy access to your funds. This is when the people need their guns, this when people must rise against the oppressive forces. It will be enacted under the guise of "protecting you" but we all know who these "protections" actually serve.

"All money that passes through the hands of many always returns to the Jew."

should be the permanent motto for b/ posted at the top

>fails to provide evidence of anything
>falls back on vaguely antisemitic pictures

Thank you for your concession.

We should be way more frightened of dangerous retards like you than Jews.

Nah Germanics (so of course Germans but also Anglos, French, Danes, etc.) also have freakishly high average iq. It's not a coincidence they have constituted the most prolific scientists and mathematicians over the years.

>How do we stop them?
Speaking truth to power doesn't work. Tried that. Got censored, banned, deleted.

So we need to destroy the opportunities that allow power to aggregate.

Bitcoin is a great start. Ethereum goes even further. A trustless society is a tall order but we've got a great start and once the masses realize that this is the way forward there will be no stopping it, except of course through war or some other cataclysm.

You need to accept the fact that terrible people can do terrible things and then get away with it. It's been like this since the beginning of time. Work at making the world right.

Vengeance is mine, sayeth the lord.

all of that is fine until you realize who the biggest hodlers of btc and eth are. better luck next time you filthy goy

>We should be way more frightened of dangerous retards like you than Jews
>Jews regularly kill unarmed children frequently shooting them in the back
>try to warn about what they intend to do with the money
>"retarded" "dangerous"

>Jews regularly kill unarmed children frequently shooting them in the back

This is surely a documented fact and not wild Sup Forumstard speculation. Yup. Definitely. Also;

>EVERYONE IS A JEW!!!!11!

My family is Irish American. Close your oven.

Only way to put jew down, an Hitler number 2 , a'd dont worry jews, this time it LL be the extinction.

behind my computer desk

youtube.com/watch?v=620x8XQSayo

watch it

Money isn't the problem. Power is.

If the choice is between a strong probability of stopping Jewish wars and a weak possibility of exacting vengeance for all of the horrible things Jew has done then the correct choice has to be the former.

Recognize too that being this horrible is its own punishment. With all of their power and money, can any one of us truly claim to want to be a Jew?

I live in israel so I always knew that

cognitive dissonance is strong with this one

israeli snipers kill children:
youtube.com/watch?v=AAvViXi5tQs

airstrike kills children:
youtube.com/watch?v=frETD2hYYYA

mu-mu-mu-mu-melee kill:
youtube.com/watch?v=GdnXMBpKrMg

Could you elaborate please? Genuinely curious.

>Irish American
>jews not known for their honesty
>Irish American
>aka Jew

Yeah, I'm a Martian, jew

kikes do control every central bank in the world except NK, China, Iran

this is fucked

>99 problems and a jew ain't one
/thred
fuck your gay shit Op

That's why we need to pursue Bitcoin and Ethereum, which was my original point.

>phoneposter
completely disregarded you and your shitposts
faggot

spoken like a true kike