Is it degenerate for a guy to have long hair? Should I cut it before I start college?

Is it degenerate for a guy to have long hair? Should I cut it before I start college?

Other urls found in this thread:

artofmanliness.com/2009/10/27/the-mad-men-guide-to-a-manly-haircut/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah, start HRT to be Sup Forums approved.

yes, look like a man.

Cut your hair faggot

Either cut it or show me that boipucci

Unless you have it the old colonial way, shave it. It makes you look like you are a hippy. And we all know who is behind the hippy movement...

You look like a jobless hippie.

Faggot, my hair is longer, get real

Get a buzzcut

I'd say keep it, or if you're thinking about cutting it, just trim it, long hair is traditional, it's only recently it's been associated with degenerates.

>Not having Hitlerjugend hair cut

What a faggot

Post that boipussy

Of course not.

Nah, it's cool. I recently cut my hair (still kinda long) but only because it was really long and got in may way all the time. Plan on letting it grow out.

video?

Are you a girl? Cut it faggot.

Long hair is for women

>Implying that the jews were behind the hippy movement.

> having the same haircut as every other hipster faggot getting around at the moment

Noice.

I'm also considering on growing it out for another year and then donating it to someone who has cancer.

Romans thought long hair is for filthy barbarians.

You don't want to make Caesar angry want?

I have long hair and everyone compliments me on it. I look pretty and everyone loves it. Why would I cut it?

>I know nothing about hairstyles: the post

white men should have either very short hair or very long hair

if you got a haircut like you are a gigantic fucking faggot that needs to kill himself

If you put shit like wax in your hair you are also a gignatic faggot

>long hair
Get a buzzcut.

The only degenrate thing a man can do is base his actions on other opinions.

Do what you want, not what people tell you.

Who cares. Enjoy it while you can, because you'll probably be balding badly by the time you graduate. You dirty blonds go quickly.

Having short hair will broaden the pool of people you can interact with without them thinking you're a fag, a creepfuck or metallist.

Yes, you hippy faggot. Time to grow up.

get /fit/
only works if you are masculine enough

damn unpractical if you get in a fight that hair..
Damn practical at lit anything, get your hair caught in shit on the boat, hair everywhere. no..

I shave my head some times, done it since the late 90ies. Last time was a two months ago or something so kinda a jessie pinkman thing going on til it gets longer...

Not that I fucking care how my hair looks, just has to be somewhat practical is all.

Not always.

It's a liberal propaganda photo.

You shouldn't have hair that goes past the jaw, period.

I had long as fuck hair. Cut it before college, never went back.

You had your highschool fun days being whatever the fuck. I did too. Best to go into college in a more neutral position and figure out what you wanna do without high school quite literally dangling off your head.

Crack open your bible, you do have a bible right? Read the story of Samson and Delilah and realize two truths.

1. Strength comes from long hair
2. Never let a woman tell you what to do

rate my haircut Sup Forums

So, if a man decide to suck dicks, he's till a real man because he don't care about what other people think?

No wonder why you country has só much faggots

kill yourself

Not having a face is degenerate

>the golden one is degenerate

top kek

artofmanliness.com/2009/10/27/the-mad-men-guide-to-a-manly-haircut/

I've had the Pete Campbell left hand side part since I had hair.

You are only permitted to have one of these 28 DPRK-approved haircuts

OP, I can't help but imagine fucking you in you tiny cute butt while pulling your hair.

sorry.

Nah it's hot. Don't cut it.

I let my hair grow in hgh school and learned alot about my self and others. Cut your hair and see how the world treats you. Its better imo

THANK YU MASTAH

>Implying that the jews were behind the hippy movement.
What was bob dylan's real name?

>26
>married to a solid 8/10
>have my own business

I also have hair halfway down my back AND a neckbeard. AMA

Keep it long, get degenerates to talk to you, then red pill them.

/longhair/ reporting in

Fuck man buns though. Most people who wear it are nu-males

Nah it's anti-degenerate so long as you're a redpilled person. Ironically, most degenerates today have Hitler Youth 'dos.